What's new

Breaking Things (UnknownSquid and Keylo)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Breaking Things (UnknownSquid and Keylo)

Marissa proved to be no more capable of withstanding Lanai's attentions than Maya had been.... And perhaps a good bit less so. The human girl weathered maybe a half dozen thrusts from the demon's conjured cock before her eyes rolled up into the back of her head, a stream of her love honey running down her thighs as her body began to quiver and her moans rose dramatically in pitch. "You're cumming already and I've only just started! What will you do if I do this~?" Lanai said, leaning forward until her breasts were almost pressed against Marissa's back, re-angling her cock to his the human's sweet spots.

The woman just moaned louder and bucked her hips back, and her upper body slowly lowered down towards the floor, getting closer with every thrust until her face was pressed against the floor and her smooth bottom was as high as it could go. That sudden brief rise in pitch in the woman's lewd noises happened again not even thirty seconds later, accompanied by another small flood of Marissa's love juices. "Ha! Just like hers, your pussy's begging for my cum~" the demoness stated somewhat breathlessly, gripping Marissa by the hips and pounding steadily into her. Marissa just kept on cumming and cumming and cumming, her body quaking almost constantly by the time the bouncy demoness started to rut her in earnest in preparation for her own orgasm.

"Gonna cum inside~" Lanai moaned, and Marissa practically screamed as she reached another climax as the busty demon girl's throbbing cock gave a last few thrusts before diving in to the hilt, holding there just as she had for Maya and undoubtedly delivering waves of her thick spunk right into the human's womb. Then, just as she'd done with Maya, she pulled out while still cumming, coming free of Marissa's pussy with a pop and then coating her upraised backside in several ropes of thick sperm. The human girl was left a blank-eyed, twitching mess, her pussy drooling a mix of the demon's thick semen and her own sex juices, and she looked all but unable to move. Lanai looked to Maya, still smirking and with a spark of lust about her, and said; "You wanna go again? I've got plenty of stamina left~"

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Marissa was well and truly devastated by the Succubus. Fucked silly. And Maya didn't blame her. She was still only just recovering and getting her wits back about her herself. She wondered if she had pulled faces quite like that just a few minutes ago. Quite likely. She'd get a real rush to draw expressions like that out of a partner herself. Tomoe's attempt at composed restraint had been quite delicious. Lily's panicked flutters during an ambush was always fun. And Mother had pulled some very special faces when Maya was wishing her farewell the other day.

It was fairly obvious that Lanai had been very much enjoying making them both squirm and melt under her in much the same way. And in a certain way Maya hated just how good at it the demoness was. Being dominated so totally and giving herself over so entirely, had a brilliant thrill to it, but at the same time it felt... dangerous.

"A-Again!?" Maya sputters incredulously with a small look of disbelief, "But you put so much into us both already. How can you still have any left? I... I don't think I'd be able to cope with another like that. I'd surely black out before we finish." She says, though despite her admittance of feeling too drained to last a second round, it doesn't stop her from casting lustful eyes over the demoness, and her handiwork. There were clear hints in her face and body language that she'd love nothing more than to fuck Lanai again and again til nightfall and then some. But with so little juice left it would be a rather short ride.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, I've got plenty left where that came from~" Lanai stated, speaking as if that should have been reassuring. The smile that crept over the demon's face as she watched Maya's reaction to her suggestion likely did little to assuage the drained half-daemon's fears, and they might have been justified in full as Lanai slowly and smoothly climbed back onto the bench. Her motions were extremely predatory as she approached Maya, and the way in which her body responded when the demoness touched her again was no less frightening than anything else. Maya could attempt to resist her, of course, but it would take a colossal effort of will to keep her legs from shifting as Lanai climbed up next to her once again and gripped her by her legs.

Slowly, Maya's legs were lifted and held together, scrunching the cat-girl up somewhat and leaving her perfectly vulnerable to Lanai's advances. "You could definitely last for another round~" Lanai cooed, and her cock seemed to shift into position all on its own, moving in tandem with her hips until it was pressing against Maya's already cum-drooling flower, ready and willing to give it a second deposit. "You've got more left over for me to gobble up than you think!" the demoness added as her hips began to slowly thrust forward, "I'll show you~" It only took a tiny amount of pressure to push past the flimsy resistance provided by Maya's slick petals, and then the demon's thick cock was pushed back into the half-daemon's body. The penetration was so slow that it was almost painful, the wave of sensation that it sent rocketing through her body coming forth at the perfect speed to press against her waning willpower but not enough to overlord her.

Along with the pleasure from once more being filled with the dominating demon's glorious cock, Maya felt the tendrils of Lanai's essence slip into her soul once more. This time, however, they pierced into the thinned substance that made up most of her spirit and started going deeper. By the time Maya felt Lanai's pelvic mound rubbing against her clit and the tip of the demon's twitching cock rubbing up against her cervix, those reaching tendrils had found an untouched place within Maya's metaphysical being as they slowly wrapped around the core of her being. The sensation, though alien, was far from unpleasant in a physical sense, as the intensification of her sensitivity caused by the succubus' feeding was redoubled instantly as Lanai began to drain her more deeply. It was also extraordinarily dangerous, that much she knew without even having to think about it.

"I won't hurt you, pinky swear~" Lanai said softly, and then she began to shift her hips in a way that instantly curled her toes and left her body practically paralyzed with pleasure. The tendrils of energy around her soul slowly began to press inwards, threatening to pierce into her core as even the tiniest motions on Lanai's part pushed her cock against Maya's sweet spots. "I could keep this up for a while, but if you'd rather have a turn being on top, I wouldn't mind~ It's been a while since I wasn't the one on top!" she said, offering a light-hearted laugh. Even so, unless she was stopped Lanai would happily drive Maya right into another orgasm with her soft motions, and that wouldn't even take the busty demon very long either.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

It came to mind right now, that Maya had never finished asking about what a succubus really was, after that earlier very brief answer. The gist of it certainly seemed obvious enough now, regardless of any specific details that might be missing.

"People - that feed on other people's souls."

Maya wasn't really in the correct state to contemplate too deeply over it, but it was simple enough, and also unsettling, to understand that right now, she was essentially food. Like the vegetables grown back home, or the rabbits that would try to steal them. Even if it felt incredible, and frankly, was very much one of her new favourite things, the fact that she was being eaten, in some form, was a strange thing to consider.

It was unfortunately impossible to have these thoughts without an insidious pang of doubt and unease creep in now. She had responded to Lanai's friendly behaviour in kind, and very quickly accepted the demoness as a friend. Maya extending her normal trusting nature towards the succubus readily. Were Lanai to actually have any dark intentions, Maya felt she must be putting up about as much resistance as the unwitting rabbits. But there was surely no reason to doubt her new friend now was there?

Maya could do little more than gulp at the Demoness's predatory, and oh so alluring, approach. She mewls at the mere touch of Lanai's fingers tracing down her legs before they would be grasped for lifting. Her skin ridiculously sensitive once more with the anticipation welling up again rapidly. When Lanai makes to raise the cat girl's legs she would find them feather weight, moving to accommodate the Demon's whims in any way directed. A gasping moan issuing forth as Lanai's tireless cock meets with Maya's sex once more, with Maya staring into Lanai's eyes as she speaks, but saying no words of her own. As Lanai proceeds to press inward, she would find Maya's hand gripping strongly onto her wrist. The grip neither pushed or pulled, simply persisting as a long mewling moan escapes Maya. Taking shivering tense breaths over the long and gradual deep penetration, Maya would writhe all over at the same drawn out pace interspersed with semi breathless gasps.

And there they were. The same spiritual tendrils sinking into her essence. She felt them slowly swim deeper and deeper, until they found that place. Coiling round her inner being, and squeezing on the verge of piercing, she felt their touch. A type of touch that almost made everything else seem fake, and also as if she was made of water. The intangible unique sensation that rippled out being accompanied by a tiny spark of perhaps the purest primal fear. "Lanai!?" Maya squeals, becoming deathly still and tense, feeling like she was about to swallow her heart. Clear ecstasy in her face alongside desperate eyes pleading for reassurance.

"Mhmm..."
Maya voices in response, trying to relax her body a bit more, and taking a deep breath. The breath however soon comes back out in the form of a powerful pleasure stricken moan. Her eyes shimmering and watery as she again battles to stay coherent throughout the pleasure. "No. No don't let me! I would go too far. I would break myself I know it!" She replies to the offer of taking a turn on top. Though she was pained to say it. It was exactly what she needed to not feel so small under Lanai, and yet whilst she would place her trust in the pink haired Demoness to lick at her soul, she did not trust herself enough not to bite. Not now. For now she would shelve her pride in exchange for bliss.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not gonna hurtcha!” the demoness said reassuringly, “Jusssssst gonna taste the center for a little bit~ It’s always the best part!” Her sudden outburst when asked if she wanted a turn on top drew a soft giggle from Lanai, but in response she simply started pounding into Maya’s already thoroughly used depths all the harder, sending ever stronger shivers of pleasure up the half-daemon’s spine as her inner walls were spread open by Lanai’s thick, throbbing cock. “Would you? Would you pound onto me until your poor little body couldn’t take anymore? Until your soul fell apart and fed itself to me?” she whispered, the softness of her voice in sharp contrast to the pounding that she was delivering into Maya’s sex, which was more than strong enough to cause the pink-haired demon’s massive breasts to jiggle energetically with every thrust.

What if I wanted you to?” she cooed mischievously, and suddenly her thrusts paused as she instead bottomed out and began to shift, sending blinding waves of raw pleasure up Maya’s spine as her dick pressed against her sweet spots. Those spiritual tendrils just kept getting tighter around her core, and she could withstand only a few moments of Lanai’s torturous grinding before the barest tips broke past the surface and pressed into her being. “What if I just…. Let you do it~?” she purred as she pressed in, bending Maya further and hitting her spots all the harder, and then she took her first taste of Maya’s truest essence as the combination of sensations pushed her well past the point of physical endurance. The sensation of having her soul fed upon in that deepest sense was no doubt terrifying, but the way that it amplified the already incredibly potent physical sensations was undeniable, and the orgasm that she suffered because of it dwarfed even the others that Lanai had managed to inspire.

The demoness groaned softly in the middle of her world-shaking climax, a sound that Maya was only vaguely aware of, though she did feel the throbbing cock buried inside of her erupt once more, giving her fertile depths a second helping of Lanai’s hot seed. Despite the danger, however, Lanai kept her promise, and though she felt more drained than she’d ever felt before, Maya survived her encounter with the demoness intact, as she felt her spiritual tendrils retreating from her core after her climax came to an end. “Still don’t want to be on top?” she cooed, though she had to do so between the pants with which she was catching her own breath. Marissa had seemingly passed out while they’d been going at it, as she was now snoring soundly on the floor, oblivious to them and the world around them, though they were thankfully still undisturbed by any of the other townsfolk.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

With the soul drinking tendrils still snaking tightly round her inner self, and the non-stop dizzying pleasure, Maya simply mewls at Lanai's mention of tasting the centre. She somewhat had a look of trying to brace and compose herself against whatever would come, however any chance of success in that was soon washed away when Lanai began working into her ever more vigorously in response to Maya's plea. Moaning out again, her chest rising and falling in time with her rapid breathing, along with her perky but rather more humble breasts being knocked back and forth by the motion. Managing to gaze back with shimmering eyes at Lanai when she spoke again, her lips hung open whilst waiting to speak her answer. A silence hung for a while, but was finally broken only by a whimpering moan, as Maya turns her head to the side with a pleasure addled look of guilty frustration.

The Demoness' next mischievous question receives a short nervous glance, before Maya is wracked by another delirious wave of ecstasy. She struggles to reply, but every twist against her sweetspots knocked the air out of her lungs and blew any coherent attempts at speech from her mind. And then the demon's soul pierces in past her final barrier, as Maya arches back and contorts, gripping onto Lanai's wrist painfully now. <"Lanai! I can feel you inside! Inside everything! I... ~♥~ ahhn..."> The Demoness would hear in her mind, although the telepathic communication was shaky and a little different to normal. Were they not literally connected in such a way right now, Maya might not have the energy or aura to spare to transmit normally. <"Don't! Don't let me. Don't eat me. You're not allowed! If you do, I'll never let you have any more! Ever! I swear... ahnnn~nn!?! ~♥~">

Pushing into orgasm Maya's vision blurs, with Lanai and the room around her ebbing and threatening to fade out. The experience in general already easily comparable to a merciless non-stop orgasm from one of her more regular sessions. Squealing out her long enraptured moan, the only thing Maya could keep in her mind clearly, was the sensation of those succubus tendrils gently penetrated into her deepest self. Whilst before Maya could sense Lanai's distinctive aura in front of her, it now filled everything around and even within her. A pure simple terror issued once more from within, coming from a place deeper than her minds normal thoughts. Only being surpassed by the terrible and immense pleasure that worked to distract her from it, and bid her to offer over ever more of herself.

Amazingly managing to stay concious through the experience, Maya receives the fresh filling of seed with delirious moans and murmurs. A copious amount of her own girl cum having gushed forth also, and making a notable mess of the booths bench. The retreat of the draining tendrils leaving her with that same full and empty feeling again. Swirling hot seed along side a stark void where her aura was supposed to reside and energise her. Not to mention the new foreign energies that had found it's way into her and been left behind. Set against the contrasting absence of her normal "colour" it almost felt like there was more of the new stuff than her original self, even if not really so.

Her expression eventually calming to a very blank and restful state, Maya recovers enough clarity to hear Lanai's teasing question, and lifts her head slowly and stares blankly at the pink haired woman. "I hate you Lanai." She's says flatly, though evidently enough not meaning any ill will in it, dropping her head back again with a thud. "For making me want to die. I never said I didn't 'want' to be on top. You're just too good. But I can't let myself get eaten like some dumb bunny. It's so stupid."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maya's frank declaration had Lanai looking slightly affronted, but Maya continued before the demoness could muster a proper response to being hated, and the half daemon's clarification seemed to mollify her irritation slightly. "Oh don't be so dramatic silly! I wasn't gonna eat'cha!" she stated flatly, though her smile had returned quickly enough. Rubbing the exhausted girl's thigh, she continued; "I only nibbled a little, you'll be fine! I suppose there are things out there that might not be so kind, but those things will usually not be kind to start with either!" Settling back, she smirked silently at Maya for a moment before speaking up again; "If you want to try your hand at being on top, I'm sure they've got some very comfy beds upstairs~"

As if deciding for her, Lanai stood up on slightly shaky legs and lifted Maya in her arms as if she weighed no more than a feather. Glancing at Marissa, the girl quivered and then hovered gently over the ground as if she were completely weightless. "Lets go cuddle!" the demoness said eagerly, and then cradled Maya's limp form against her chest as she started up the stairs, Marissa floating gently just behind them. When they reached the tavern's second floor, Lanai picked the first door and opened it with her mind, before striding in and laying both Maya and Marissa onto the bed. The human hadn't even awakened, and Maya could barely keep herself awake, much less start to move, but Lanai finally seemed to recognize that she'd hit the cat-girl's limits. She crawled into bed and threw the covers over the three of them, "I hope you're ready for a surprise when you wake up!"

(This would be your time to post Keylo.)

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Hugging into Lanai with all the remaining strength her upper body would muster, Maya nuzzles her face affectionately into the Demoness that had just redefined pleasure for her. "Nnhmmm... No. Not like that dummy." She whines a little, at seeing Lanai's affront to her admittedly easily misleading or strangely delivered words. "I love you Lanai. I hate you for beating me at my favourite game." She mumbles into Lanai's soft nude flesh. "I even made you cum first. And I still lost. How does that even... Nmmhnmmm~" She continues shortly, with a fair trace of exhaustion setting into her voice as she trails off into another affectionate murmur, along with a yawn as she clings closer.

Being placed into the bed she happily gives one tired stretch around the bed, before needily searching for a warm body to cling to until one came to her. Despite her odd sulkish gripeing about having lost some kind of game, the smile on her shut eyed face is about as satisfied as one could possibly get. At the mention of a surprise, if she had even heard it, she simply nuzzles into her cuddle buddy with a humming purr.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oooooh, is that all?" Lanai said, understanding Maya's meaning a little better now. Grinning as she nuzzled into the cat-girl's embrace, Lanai softly cooed; "Well, I'd love to give you another chance at beating me, but you should know that I've had lots of practice! I'll let you have as many chances as you want at beating me though~"

Lanai would gleefully cuddle into Maya's side as the half-daemon's consciousness rapidly faded, but even several minutes after Maya had fallen asleep the demoness would remain conscious, her crimson eyes open and staring out into space. After a while, the demoness softly rose out of bed, not disturbing either of her practically comatose sexual partners, and silently slipped out of the room to returned downstairs, there to wait a few feet away from the door, naked and both smelling of sex and visibly showing the afterglow of it on her body, with her arms folded over her ample chest and a scowl on her otherwise flawless features.