What's new

ADV [ BraBusterSystem ] まらヶ池の贈り物~鬼隠れ編 RJ059429

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Mara Ike

The second link isn't broken.
Yeah that's the one where the swimming chick meets all those creatures right? Kinda a turnoff everything is censored and I have no clue what's being said.

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

's the one that went dead on YoungMike's blog.Hope you enjoy. Links of Mara Ike are going down pretty fast(judging by hongfire thread), so PM me if it goes dead again.

Comrade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pardon my necro, but does the Slimy Creatures game need Japanese regional settings? I can't get the game to do anything. It'll start okay, but after that, nothing.

Reputation score

Hey there, sorry for the necro-post on this one but it seems I'm pretty late to the game here.

If anyone has these games;

could you upload them for me? I've looked around but it seems that all the links have been removed now.

Thanks in advance!

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

gawd :( doesn't exists on english dlsite, looks buyable (the game in topic)

Tablus

Reputation score

none of the games in the rabidfiles link were the right one. Its just a bunch of their older games.

filestube.com/6iSb8byT7rJKfEyLjIIq6G

thanks a working link to the game, tested it myself.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

darn, and I spent all night downloading that :p

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

glitchy? The only thing i've noticed is that your character doesnt move 1 tile at a time (more like 25% of one tile)

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

*sigh* sorry if you didn't found the game you was looking. That probably can be the pack of the older games of that circle(or company, whatever you like).
I might mistake the game you're looking for for the majhong-like game in that collection(and i think there was two of em with that foxtail girl). Also, if you need that link again, pm me, i just remembered its not quite welcome here.
My apologies.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

the game with the "pink little man, or something like that" is mara-ike.
it's a rly funny game... but u can get stressed in some levels.
i have this game and play alot ^^.
recommended ^^

Reputation score

*sigh* sorry if you didn't found the game you was looking. That probably can be the pack of the older games of that circle(or company, whatever you like).
I might mistake the game you're looking for for the majhong-like game in that collection(and i think there was two of em with that foxtail girl). Also, if you need that link again, pm me, i just remembered its not quite welcome here.
My apologies.
Haha it's fine, I still really enjoyed the pack you uploaded :) I would've missed out otherwise. Thanks for that.

MeowBraun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could someone reupload this game? Couldn't find it anywhere.