What's new

ADV [ BraBusterSystem ] まらヶ池の贈り物~鬼隠れ編 RJ059429

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Mara Ike

Extracted with winRAR in English locale on windows 7 with no issues.

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why can't I download Dynamite!? The download always gets stuck at a random percentage. Nothing else has this problem, so it's no an issue with Megaupload.

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Brabuster system is one of my favorite circles out there.
They had a "Happy pack" on dlsite some time ago that was much of their best stuff for a very low price.
Unfortunately, I missed out on it.

Punyu puri dynamite was good, they've done quite a few games with genuinely good puzzle gameplay and of course, they do smoking hot animations. Love their art style.

They also do animated comic style things as well, a la Dendendo (another of my favorites). There was a Die Hard parody recently released along these line.

Some of them include tetrisy puzzle games where you the blocks are rising up your schwang while the hot female lead is stroking/sucking/sexxoring you off and you have to complete enough before the blocks get to high and you blow. The gameplay was once against solid as well. The fact that you're being immensely distracted by the very well animated h doesn't help you complete the stage, but it sure helps with enjoying failing.

Great stuff. I think I have some of these archived somewhere, but it'd take some digging to bring up again. If people are interested, I'll need to know exactly which one to try digging up and if anyone else is already digging to find it. I'd rather not double post.

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

Brabuster system is one of my favorite circles out there.
They had a "Happy pack" on dlsite some time ago that was much of their best stuff for a very low price.
Unfortunately, I missed out on it.

Punyu puri dynamite was good, they've done quite a few games with genuinely good puzzle gameplay and of course, they do smoking hot animations. Love their art style.

They also do animated comic style things as well, a la Dendendo (another of my favorites). There was a Die Hard parody recently released along these line.

Some of them include tetrisy puzzle games where you the blocks are rising up your schwang while the hot female lead is stroking/sucking/sexxoring you off and you have to complete enough before the blocks get to high and you blow. The gameplay was once against solid as well. The fact that you're being immensely distracted by the very well animated h doesn't help you complete the stage, but it sure helps with enjoying failing.

Great stuff. I think I have some of these archived somewhere, but it'd take some digging to bring up again. If people are interested, I'll need to know exactly which one to try digging up and if anyone else is already digging to find it. I'd rather not double post.

Well sir, I think I may take you up on that offer.

Here's a torrent of 8 brabuster games, including the one's you mentioned:

Here's a recently added one on YoungMike's (I haven't played this one yet so I have no idea what kind it is or if it's any good):

And here's one that isn't in the torrent but was uploaded to YoungMike, but the links are long dead. If you happen to have this one I'd appreciate it.

Reputation score

I’m having issues with Mara Ike as well. The title screen pops up fine, the opening plays, and if I click it crashes. I am able to skip the opening and go straight to the first level by hitting enter/return, but once the level ends, the game again crashes. I’ve tried unzipping the file with multiple different programs., I haven’t a clue what else could possibly cause this.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

Here's a recently added one on YoungMike's (I haven't played this one yet so I have no idea what kind it is or if it's any good):
Just went through it, its bit more of a gallery look through then a game where the girl introduces some different creatures that then fuck you. It feels more like an intro to a games monsters or something. The art in it is pretty good but its pretty plain, and you can just look through the gallery folder faster then 'play' the game itself.

OP
EcchiExpress

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Glad to see the positive feedback this game is receiving from this thread. This is one of my favorite games and hope to see Bra Buster Systems make more games like these. Also would like to apologize to everyone who are experiencing technical difficulties on starting the game. Unfortunately I haven't found a way to solve the sudden freeze ups and crashes nor was able to find a solution despite checking the Bra Buster's main site and searching google for an answer. This is really a good game and it sucks that you guys are unable to play it

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I quite enjoyed .

is not quite as fun as either, and I always did find the last level damn near impossible to beat, but there it is if you want it.
Catch Up has to be one of the most annoying games ever.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now I'm confused. What is the game?! Mara Ike? Catchup? Dynamite? What's being downloaded?? 0_E

Is there english as well?

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just went through it, its bit more of a gallery look through then a game where the girl introduces some different creatures that then fuck you. It feels more like an intro to a games monsters or something. The art in it is pretty good but its pretty plain, and you can just look through the gallery folder faster then 'play' the game itself.
It's... weirdly cute actually. The girl makes a lot of adorable faces and she very obviously loves all the sea creatures she's introducing. It's a nice break from all the non-consensual monster sex.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But there's only 1 sea creature..... the weird lilypad monsters. Is there something I'm missing? And yeah, I actually prefer it if the woman is enjoying it, rather than being violently raped.

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But there's only 1 sea creature..... the weird lilypad monsters. Is there something I'm missing? And yeah, I actually prefer it if the woman is enjoying it, rather than being violently raped.
Yeah, we're not talking about Mara Ike, we're talking about Slimy Creatures, the "game" sureaboutthis posted (not the torrent, the other one).

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's so many games being mentioned on this thread I can't follow.

What's "Slimy Creatures"? Is there a download link?

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's so many games being mentioned on this thread I can't follow.

What's "Slimy Creatures"? Is there a download link?
As I said, sureaboutthis posted one. Pay attention.

Well sir, I think I may take you up on that offer.

Here's a torrent of 8 brabuster games, including the one's you mentioned:

And here's one that isn't in the torrent but was uploaded to YoungMike, but the links are long dead. If you happen to have this one I'd appreciate it.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As I said, sureaboutthis posted one. Pay attention.
sureaboutthis posted one?

Sorry, I didn't understand. Here's where I have a problem with people communicating. I only understand things like "I'm sure I posted about this one."

Not saying your a bad grammar student or anything, seriously it's the only way I can understand. I can never understand Text talk. OMFG AUFR? (making it up

I have no idea how to use a torrent.

Last edited:

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sureaboutthis posted one?

Sorry, I didn't understand. Here's where I have a problem with people communicating. I only understand things like "I'm sure I posted about this one."

Not saying your a bad grammar student or anything, seriously it's the only way I can understand. I can never understand Text talk. OMFG AUFR? (making it up

I have no idea how to use a torrent.
The user. Who posted it. Is called sureaboutthis.

WHAT IS NOT TO UNDERSTAND? ARE YOU AN IDIOT?

Also, I SAID IN MY VERY FIRST REPLY TO YOU ON THIS MATTER THAT IT WAS NOT IN THE TORRENT, BUT IN THE OTHER DOWNLOAD. LEARN TO READ.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I watch you two talk and think immediately of .

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The user. Who posted it. Is called sureaboutthis.

WHAT IS NOT TO UNDERSTAND? ARE YOU AN IDIOT?

Also, I SAID IN MY VERY FIRST REPLY TO YOU ON THIS MATTER THAT IT WAS NOT IN THE TORRENT, BUT IN THE OTHER DOWNLOAD. LEARN TO READ.
*whistle* Relax. Ok? I just explained that I have a hard time figuring out what people are talking about if all the details aren't explained in one page. I can't put puzzles and pieces of conversation together. His name was weird, I didn't catch it.

By the way, click this. It's a torrent.

I knew that one game wasn't in the torrent, I knew the other game link was broken. I wanted to check out the 8 games. If they are posted somewhere here, I'm sorry but... Yeah I guess I'm stupid. But damn I can at least stay calm about things. By the way, capitalizing everything just looks kinda stupid. It's used as emphasis.. unless you really are shouting the whole thing in shout and scream. Then I suggest you get something for that headache that will soon follow.