What's new

RPG [ボコボコ877] Ultimate Fighting Girl (RJ119247)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mardion

Reputation score
Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl

I have a weird problem playing this game. It plays fine when I play it in its original window, but when I go full-screen, even when on the main menu, some kind of black bar (either opaque or flickering) appears near the bottom of the screen and gradually becomes larger, then smaller, then larger, then disappears and reappears after some seconds, sometimes even appearing in different lines of the screen. Re-downloading didn't help, Compatibility options didn't help, turning Kaspersky off didn't help, Japanese Unicode didn't help... It's extremely distracting and I have no clue what could be going wrong. I'm on Windows 7 64-bit.

Reputation score

Thanks so much for posting this link. Boko877's stuff is right up my alley.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Is this actually an H-game? From what I recall, I thought it wasn't even tagged with R18+?

atm

Reputation score

Update has come today! (Ver1.01)
Special moves added.

stuntcock42

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is this actually an H-game? From what I recall, I thought it wasn't even tagged with R18+?
You're correct; it's tagged 15+. No nudity or explicit sexual content.

Download link for version 1.01:
hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!T4wyCDpC!eAHqqFXKUFLjzFD2P0lTJzIfCsgI6eQst4EeUWY97l8

Changes from 1.00
• reduced difficulty. Previously, the game would always shift to "very hard" for the second bout. Now, it increments by one notch only. Thus, if you win the first bout on "easy", it will shift to "normal" for the second bout.
• "autopilot" mode (enabled via the "q" key). Causes the player character to defend itself (poorly) from attacks and occasionally land a hit. Basically, it just button-mashes keys at random.
• infinite-health can be enabled for both characters. When combined with the autopilot setting, this feature causes the game to enter a persistent "demo mode". You can press Ctrl to return to the main menu (or just Alt-F4).
• loss screens (I think that these are new, but maybe they were included in 1.00 and my memory just sucks). When the player is defeated, the game will show a special "freeze frame" shot accompanied by a few voiced lines which (presumably) mock your pitiful performance. Each of the girl's attacks has a different image, but I think that the dialogue lines are recycled/randomized.
• I was able to find only one new attack for the guy - a flying kick which depletes 20-30% of the girl's HP bar. It's supposed to be triggered by landing eight consecutive hits, but there's an option to make it occur randomly as well.
• a few new attacks for the girl, including a flying kick combo similar to the guy's new move.
• winning a bout on "very hard" difficulty reveals a special message (see spoiler below)

Screenshot
hxxp://imgur.com/RRN9y5t

Overall: a few new gimmicks, but nothing game-changing. I would advise you not to bother downloading the updated version unless you really enjoy this game.

ふぅん…彼女を倒すなんてね…。「あの男、なかなかやるじゃない

…ふふ、でも調子に乗っていられるのは今のうちよ

次に来た時が貴方の最期…

私がたっぷりと教えてあげるわ…絶望ってヤツをね

Lolonoa

Reputation score

• infinite-health can be enabled for both characters. When combined with the autopilot setting, this feature causes the game to enter a persistent "demo mode". You can press Ctrl to return to the main menu (or just Alt-F4).
Sorry but how do You enable infinite-health?
And by the way... is there any way to stop the damn crushing ball kick? It appears a random positioned green dot, but it does not stop her to kick your jewels!

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

don't attack
when the orange dot appeared press nothing

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry but how do You enable infinite-health?
And by the way... is there any way to stop the damn crushing ball kick? It appears a random positioned green dot, but it does not stop her to kick your jewels!
do not hold shift(ie atk) while u're supposed to guard. doing that for more than 4 times will make her low blow u

Reputation score

Game was updated to 1.02 with English trad
hxxp://ameblo.jp/boko877/entry-11633002644.html

Could someone post a DL link please ?

stuntcock42

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Download link for version 1.02:
mega.co.nz/#!KlhDxbrb!HMZ5iVHKgjpfIJr9REbJ5G_R-45f6cwtPglSkQzN4-g

Changes from 1.01
• menus and in-game dialogue are available in English (note that the game still defaults to Japanese - you must use the Options menu to make the change)
• no changes to gameplay
• audio remains Japanese-only

dangea

Reputation score

So... as soon as I try to start a match, it force closes it on me. Something about an audio file not being found..? How do I make this game work? :p

atm

Reputation score

Game was updated to 1.03 .

Changes from 1.02
• Added the enemie's special moves.
• We can see winner's fin any difficulty (before, we saw that "very hard" only.)(Put the mouse on difficulty and input Ctrl 5th. "+" appear.)
• Defensive symbol changed; circle"◎" to square"□". (A screen allowing easily visible for an operator with amblyopia , dys chromas ia , achromatopsia or the like can be easily and appropriately displayed.)

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its like he doesnt want money or reknown... honestly you get that far and kill off the one thing people want

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any links for the newest version?

i like this game alot.:D

OP
lazydude

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its like he doesnt want money or reknown... honestly you get that far and kill off the one thing people want
doesn't change the flapability for me :D

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yea same here, I actually think this game is alot BETTER than most of the 18+ games out there. A game doesnt need the whole screen filled with cum for it to be good, it just needs really sexy moves like this girl can pull off.

Also, I would like to know if anyone has a link to the updated version of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.