What's new

RPG [ボコボコ877] Ultimate Fighting Girl (RJ119247)

Status
Not open for further replies.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl

Not sure whether this is the link to the actual game, but if it is, can someone upload on Mega? Ryushare always tells me I reached my download limit when I did not and could not download anything from there in the first place.

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Its not that you reached ur download limit, its the fact that only premium members can only download it.

Its also available on the English DLsite.

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What does it link to?
Sword and Sweetie iirc.

Not sure whether this is the link to the actual game, but if it is, can someone upload on Mega? Ryushare always tells me I reached my download limit when I did not and could not download anything from there in the first place.
That's most likely a fake too because the file size doesn't match the file size of the game: 566.95MB.

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I would buy it but last time I used a credit card on DLsite, I got my number jacked and they almost drained my account. So I will be waiting until someone buys it and posts a link on this site.

stuntcock42

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Version 1.00
https://mega.co.nz/#!3hQQmAzS!VzX3mk0yeSJA8BdfDCzEGRMqP_gVS42AUh1YEyHqFrY

Version 1.01
https://mega.co.nz/#!T4wyCDpC!eAHqqFXKUFLjzFD2P0lTJzIfCsgI6eQst4EeUWY97l8

The basic concept here is the same as the previous games. 2 rounds of combat, with the second round being more difficult. "Winning" the game results in a bit of narration and then dumps you back to the main menu. There's a scantily-clad girl on the screen, but most of the attacks would be more "painful" than "titillating" - there's no real sexual content.

Note: in "select mode" combat, you must use the Shift key (or LMB) to select an attack. The usual keys (Enter, Spacebar, z, x, c, etc) won't do anything.

Differences (compared to author's previous games):
  • keyboard controls seem to be more responsive. The gameplay still requires fast reflexes, but it feels a bit more "fair"
  • "attack" and "defend" markers are much more recognizable (as a colorblind person, I'm grateful for this - I had trouble distinguishing them in the previous games)
  • mostly new content; I recognized only a few recycled animations
  • animations are smoother
  • the male fighter model (for third-person view scenes) is a bright blue wireframe which I found to be a bit distracting; I prefered the "generic anime dude"
  • more multi-stage attacks. In some cases you can score big damage by hitting the prompts correctly, or you can escape the girl's counterattack by succeeding at a later prompt. Missing all of the prompts usually puts you into a submission hold.
  • there's one special submission combo which can't be escaped by button-mashing alone (you do the button-mashing, but then you need to press the correct attack key - otherwise you get knocked right back into another submission move)
  • the difficulty is adjustable (this seems to adjust the size of the "reaction window"). Hard mode is cruel and it offers no additional rewards for victory.
  • optional mouse control. To escape a submission hold when using the mouse, click LMB and RMB in succession. It's much slower than keyboard button-mashing, though.

Last edited:

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can you upload this to another site? i cant download from mega its always getting stuck in 3-5%...

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there no way to block the testicle kicking attack? I've gotten to the target every time but it still goes through. Honestly if there's no way to block it then this game is even more bullshit than his last games since she spams the fuck out of it. (Got hit 3 times in a row by it.)

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is there no way to block the testicle kicking attack? I've gotten to the target every time but it still goes through. Honestly if there's no way to block it then this game is even more bullshit than his last games since she spams the fuck out of it. (Got hit 3 times in a row by it.)
Hold down or mouse at bottom of the screen and ignore the green target

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like this game. where i can download the other games of this circle?

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Round 2 is impossible..... how do you even defend?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so what are the controls anyway?

just click on the targets?

people were talking about arrow keys, but they dont do anything.

also, it doesn't come up with a "red target" for the low blow, what the hell do you do to stop that?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Round 2 is impossible..... how do you even defend?
By having superhuman reflexes, or in other words: You're supposed to lose the second round.

so what are the controls anyway?

just click on the targets?

people were talking about arrow keys, but they dont do anything.

also, it doesn't come up with a "red target" for the low blow, what the hell do you do to stop that?
The keyboard controls are the arrow keys to defend (red circles) and [SHIFT]+arrow keys to attack (green circles).
Dunno about the mouse controls; have you tried holding down the left/right mouse button to defend?!

Note: In the previous to games it was Z/Y or X+arrow keys to attack.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

By having superhuman reflexes, or in other words: You're supposed to lose the second round.

The keyboard controls are the arrow keys to defend (red circles) and [SHIFT]+arrow keys to attack (green circles).
Dunno about the mouse controls; have you tried holding down the left/right mouse button to defend?!

Note: In the previous to games it was Z/Y or X+arrow keys to attack.
arrow keys to defend? so how do you do diagonals? press down+right at the same time?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

arrow keys to defend? so how do you do diagonals? press down+right at the same time?
Yeap.
It seems you can just hold down [SHIFT] all the time, even if it's a red circle you'll block.

seffie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Translated some of the game over screens, enjoy. I'll do the rest once I stop being lazy

Also: this isn't the new translation my sig is talking about

Attachments

Last edited:

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeap.
It seems you can just hold down [SHIFT] all the time, even if it's a red circle you'll block.
Except for the low kick. To successfully block it, you must not hit shift at all and it does not help that the green trick marker provokes you to hitting shift, possibly before you can see the animation of the attack on time..

Status
Not open for further replies.