What's new

RPG [Blue Mad Diode] BLOOD RUSH (RJ176090)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ176090] BLOOD RUSH

It seems the dmm and dlsite versions are going to be a little bit different from each other due to different censorship rules.
From what google translate says it seems like the greed monster aka the meat grinder is different in both versions. It seems like the DLsite one is getting censored which is fine for me since that scene is pretty gross.

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what google translate says it seems like the greed monster aka the meat grinder is different in both versions. It seems like the DLsite one is getting censored which is fine for me since that scene is pretty gross.
It seems like those scenes are fairly obvious and avoidable once you run into them at least. Curiosity made me watch part of the meat grinder scene...and it really hit me hard. I'm more sensitive than I thought!

I really like the art style, but I wish it didn't go quite so far into guro territory.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It seems like those scenes are fairly obvious and avoidable once you run into them at least. Curiosity made me watch part of the meat grinder scene...and it really hit me hard. I'm more sensitive than I thought!

I really like the art style, but I wish it didn't go quite so far into guro territory.
Completely agree man

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah i agree, guro is a great turn off and sickness for me... i was a bit worried about this game, but seems we are covered with at least few different scenes. :cool:

Wiesior

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would like no censorship version.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

yeah i agree, guro is a great turn off and sickness for me... i was a bit worried about this game, but seems we are covered with at least few different scenes. :cool:
Looks like there will be different dungeons that feature differing themes - not unlike their last game, Depravia, in that sense.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Their last game wasnt Depravia was this one

Just for if you dont know about it and wanna see it, but its Shota and a "Trap"

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

Their last game wasnt Depravia was this one
I stand corrected. Still, there seems to be some overlap of themes and enemies between Depravia and Blood Rush, so at least not every scene will lead to a gore fest. And it sounds like the meat grinder one is the sole one to get censored, so at least it doesn't get worse than that.

That scene being framed by the preceding bit in the office certainly leaves an impact as well, though. It looks like all the game over scenes are done with that video recording overlay, so I wonder if there's a similar scene with Kujyou for each one?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

most of the game has gore but some have EXTREMELY heavy gore wish are special bosses ( the bosses taken as Sin like meat grinder )
mostly H stuff comes with tipic soft gore or Ryona, well at least from the demo / page n video seems to show

Last edited:

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't jacked off in nearly a month, so this masterpiece really hit the spot, I came a literal tablespoon's worth of semen when I saw the Factory Bad Ending CGI.

OP
Ryuukun

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I haven't jacked off in nearly a month, so this masterpiece really hit the spot, I came a literal tablespoon's worth of semen when I saw the Factory Bad Ending CGI.
Too bad you jerked off to the demo when the full games comes out tomorrow :p

harouki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

most of the game has gore but some have EXTREMELY heavy gore wish are special bosses ( the bosses taken as Sin like meat grinder )
mostly H stuff comes with tipic soft gore or Ryona, well at least from the demo / page n video seems to show
Yeah that seems about right. From what is shown, most of the normal lose situations might just be some ryona (bruises and cuts) along with some sex scenes.

The real heavy guro stuff will be completely avoidable as long as you don't fuck up on the bonus bosses (they move in an obvious path and have special sprites depicting them, at least the grinder did.) It was also completely avoidable. I had to actually walk in front of it to start up the scene.

It's funny. I actually didn't mind the grinder stuff at all. But eye fucking...that's always way too much for me. Guess I was traumatized by the fucking mini game in Dead Space 2, which then made a return in this circle's previous game, DEPRAVIA or something.

Ugh, guts exploding, head slicing, A-OKAY!

Eye Fucking OH GOD MAKE IT STOP.

I guess I'm weird like that. Might also be why I never tried for contact lenses.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

harouki i know your feelings hhaha
the sensibility in many parts of the body can cause that specially in the eyes haha i also couldnt try contacts becuz of the fear

anyway even though this guy games always has extreme stuff i just cannot ignore those
since he does know how to make games, spècially since lately 80% of games are trash or takes to much time n development asking for donation and not even working for them like certain 3 games we know here haha

anyway 2 moredays !! i cant wait!!

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

anyway 2 moredays !! i cant wait!!
More like two hours away, at least from it being the 22nd in Japan. What time does DLsite usually update again? I'm very eager to buy this and ViotoXica.

Looks like Fukami expects the game to go on sale at 10AM local time (in Japan), so ~8 more hours. Just in time for the weekend!

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

normally i say you are right but my 2 more days was for being posted here haha since its 1 of the most awated games i doubt someone will post till sales go around 4x the normal number
though if a hero post it on same hour as release il gladly sacrifice a soul to thank him/her HAHAHA

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I usually notice the DLsite updates their games at around 9PM central time for me. I will mention that some other games go on there at other times of the day, but usually there's a bulk update at 9PM. Plus there's the whole "waiting for the site to actually submit your game" cause it's not instant, right?

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

I usually notice the DLsite updates their games at around 9PM central time for me. I will mention that some other games go on there at other times of the day, but usually there's a bulk update at 9PM. Plus there's the whole "waiting for the site to actually submit your game" cause it's not instant, right?
AFAIK, this and Vio were submitted a week or so ago. Xi put a screenshot up on their twitter confirming that DLsite would post the game on the 22nd. And likewise, Fukami's twitter says they expect it to release around what would be 8PM US Central Time, so probably somewhere within that hour.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

I can't see it? I saw that Fukami updated their twitter too, but it doesn't show up as purchasable for me.

Edit: Nevermind, just needed to refresh one more time I guess. Here we goooo!

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Bump: Both games are listed for sale as of right now.

In my experience, dlsite sets up the day's sales between 10am and 11am japan time - if you look just at the right time, you can sometimes see the list half-filled,
but it's extremely rare for the list to change after 11am, except for stale website caches somewhere.

For release timing, as I understand it, there's two ways to do things.
Whatever you do, dlsite wants to run their quality control routines and count the number of pixels on your vaginas, and there will be a queue for these tests.
So your usual casual developer (90% of people on dlsite) makes the game as best they can, then sends it in, and tells dlsite "release when you're ready" -
then dlsite will either send back complaints to fix, or will drop it on the next available sale day following QA success, typically a few days after submission.
However, more veteran developers will plan for this QA time, especially if they want a simultaneous release on multiple platforms.
In this model, they send dlsite the final version a week or so early, but tell them "don't release before the 22nd" -
assuming no QA failures, this lets them set release dates, and they'll get a confirmation from dlsite once they're clear of QA.

Status
Not open for further replies.