What's new

ACT Ryona Guro Blank Blood

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Blank Blood [Ryona]

*Press delete on the white space to enter debug mode - infinite health. Only insta-kills will kill you. This spoils the whole game though, so I wouldn't really recommend it.
Are you sure on that one? it asks if I want to go back to the title screen if I try it.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

you are deserving of awesomeness for posting this game!

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

more question:

in newest BB, where to go after defeating three stone golems? I've arrived on the ice block with some square/plate on it, and 2 more ice block on the bottom =O

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I always got a bad grade, mostly because I was an ass to Seifer, and I kept thinking I could destroy that spider...

Just how much freakin' health does it have!!?
5000 HP.

I have a video of me doing this in under 10 mins, but it's so low quality I never uploaded it to youtube.

daemonhany

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok that's it! I hate that game! it work against every gaming logic i'v seen, where the obvius path is the right one, and the "hard to get" one kill you it dosent even tries to kill you it just does.
Not to mention it GAVE a nightmare about a blackship, yes A nightmare, times the same dream (after i'v played the game)... well it has sex, so i cant point it out how bad it can be... BUT NOBODY GETS INTO MY HEAD!!! NOBODY!
despite my bitching, the game is not half bad, but it need way more hentai then slawtering the girls.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The game is unforgiving, but having played I Wanna Be the Guy excessively, I can deal with it.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Are you sure on that one? it asks if I want to go back to the title screen if I try it.
You must have set the title button as Delete... Then again, im not sure if you can change that button...

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

The ice blocks opens when you have certain treasures, and it isn't treasure if it doesn't have some traps and stuff.
So open all the chests and you are pretty much good.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

There is a chest inside the slime boss, how do you get out of said boss once you have it?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You need to beat at the left wall, the more hits you get on it, the more it opens up, but it'll keep closing slowly, so you gotta be quick.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lmao. And here I thought you were supposed to do some sort of trick with the parasites on the ceiling. I kept purposely getting caught by them, then trying to break free, thinking it would so something.

The slime boss honestly is impossible to kill without debug mode.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

What's with the end of the game anyway? The last room is empty with a conveyor belt of your clones flowing through it and a sign at the end.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lmao. And here I thought you were supposed to do some sort of trick with the parasites on the ceiling. I kept purposely getting caught by them, then trying to break free, thinking it would so something.

The slime boss honestly is impossible to kill without debug mode.
I barely managed to do it, but only with the update that allows you to switch characters.

I didn't manage to get the thing in it's belly though, I never had enough health to kill it after I managed to escape. :\

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Up. Jump onto the dead carcass and then up onto the platform above it
The carcass that disappears?

I used the gun girl to boost myself up there.. there's nothing there. I can't even kill myself with the blades

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If it's body vanishes, then I'd have to say, that be an error!

It's body should remain, and after you kill it, a treasure chest should fall from it's ass, down to where the blades are.

After that, you just jump on it's head, go right, grab the chest, then go left.

At least, if you're playing the recent version gotten from the main website. I don't know how the original one plays out.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I got it from here.

I always have problems :(

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

what happen? o.o?

I've the most recent version, and after I beat all of the clones, I ended up in area (there's a save point) and a white sign with pink text. what should I do? I tried to go to next area, but I can't

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

If you picked up the map treasure, then you'll see that's the last room. I don't think they've finished anything after that. (Although I'm guessing there will be a boss there.)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Double post, but:
I managed to get the thing in the slime's belly. The best way to get out is use the knife girl and jump at the wall, double bouncing to get there. Do a mid air slash and the wall should open enough to give a ledge to jump from again. Then with another flying slash you can get out. The item is used to break the blue ice in the the room six from the left and two from the right (If you consider the upper left room 1-1 then this would be 6-2). To get to the ice there are three blocks in the upper right corner of that room, break them and go through the fake wall. There is a pit trap, though, so be careful there.