What's new

ACT Ryona Guro Blank Blood

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Blank Blood [Ryona]

I think what I have should be what you're looking for; I remember playing around with this years ago, but then I had to stop because my new laptop had Windows 8 and it kept crashing when too many sounds would play at once. Then Windows 8 proceeded to screw that laptop up and I had to try to manually recover everything before wiping it (and installing Windows 7 instead, which never gives me any problems, by the way). Thankfully I managed to save this game, but the Crackle Cradle + nude mod I had didn't survive, so if anyone has that, I'd love to see it again.

My folder's a bit of a mess, but I think most of the H content should be present in the executable found in the main directory. There's also a bunch of goodies you can play around with in the Blank Blood the Directory folder, though it's been so long I forget exactly what each one is; there's a subfolder in it called BlankBlood+HMod that may have different animations than the main folder's, too (I know one of the girl's standing animation is different, at least, as is the animation for the thing that pops out of the ceiling and munches on your head). You'll have to play around to see what's what. If all of this isn't what you're looking for, lemme know and I'll see what else I can find.

Mod edit: dead link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

To be fair, I don't even know what I'm looking for, since I didn't even know it existed. I'm just grateful you took the plunge and dove into your filesystem to find that for little old me (and BapZap). So thanks! Will be interesting to see what these mods add!

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nice, i had forgotten about this game. does the creator still make new games?

also, how do i switch between the 2 girls?

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To be fair, I don't even know what I'm looking for, since I didn't even know it existed.
If I remember correctly, both the version of the game and the HMod that I was using were very early alpha versions. The only things I can remember off the top of my head are the gun girl (Her name is Nana, if I remember correctly) having an H-style idle pose, and there was a different animation for some acid plant thing that would swallow you. With the mod, it still swallowed you, but had some kind of weird tentacles or goo on the inside, covering the character.

nice, i had forgotten about this game. does the creator still make new games?

also, how do i switch between the 2 girls?
Yes, the creator has been making new games ever since. Unfortunately though, all of the games are purely ryona/violence. Hence the need for H-mods.

I don't remember how to switch between Nana and Ryoko... I think there's a button for it... And, you need to be standing on top of a save point/magic circle?

Thanks to elusi for sharing their BB copy.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If memory serves, pressing space when near your partner will switch them. I believe it does that in my version, at least (I may have remapped the controls, so no guarantees). And thanks for the rep! Glad to help you guys out, especially since this is one of my favorite hentai games.

yaakujrc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stopping in to thank you. I looked high and low for this thing some time ago but couldn't find it anywhere (every link on every site was dead!)

Appreciate it!

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stopping in to thank you. I looked high and low for this thing some time ago but couldn't find it anywhere (every link on every site was dead!)

Appreciate it!
Glad to help - I realize how hard it is to find these games, trust me! I was really glad when I was able to recover this from my old hard drive without any trouble, but for some reason, my Crackle Cradle copy that had the nude mod which basically let you see everything as their clothing was destroyed instead of just seeing their underwear always crashes when I try to start a game, despite it looking like all of the necessary files are there, so I assume something got lost when I tried to recover it. I can't find a copy of that anywhere, either, and while it didn't have any real H content, I still enjoyed it with that mod (I have bit of a thing for Ryona, if that wasn't obvious).

j669

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi any body have new of this game ? new mode? animation ?....

JustNameIsFineToo

Reputation score
Can anyone tell me where to get it and how install to get the only h-mod for blankblood?
There is a rule against asking and providing links to actual games in public, to preserve the reputation of "non-pirate" site.
And mods aren't too keen on investigating details in such cases, in this case that game you asked was free to begin with.
Next time you better mention it as you ask. Or ask instead for author's blog or something like that.

Anyway, here is author's page where you can get it:

No idea about h-mod, it was on that Ryona-whatever forum but no idea whether or not it active anymore. I couldn't find it.

By the way is author making a Unity remake? (That DDProject thing that wasn't here until recently.)

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Should we change the site logo to mimic a jolly-roger? XD

Last edited:

lunawuff74

Reputation score
I love how he gets banned for asking where to get the game (where btw he could have been asking about where to get the legit version or is that bannable now as well) but no one mentions the fact that it's a four year necro. Keep it classy, ULMF.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I love how he gets banned for asking where to get the game (where btw he could have been asking about where to get the legit version or is that bannable now as well) but no one mentions the fact that it's a four year necro. Keep it classy, ULMF.
People don't care to state the obvious and bump the thread further. We know the ban is coming whether it's necro or not, so chiming in is pointless.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I mean, as far as I can tell, the link I put up four and a half years ago (time flies) is still there, at post #281 (which is right at the top of this page for me, at least with my forum settings), so what bothers me personally is not that someone asked for the game, but that it was right in front of them to begin with.

singmesomethingnew

Reputation score
I mean, as far as I can tell, the link I put up four and a half years ago (time flies) is still there, at post #281 (which is right at the top of this page for me, at least with my forum settings), so what bothers me personally is not that someone asked for the game, but that it was right in front of them to begin with.
Link is dead. Can we get a new one please? :(

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Dead links removed. Any further requests for reupload will be considered link begging.

elfoxy

Reputation score
we truely live in a society