What's new

RPG [ BigWednesday] FOUND DEAD -ファウンドデッド- (RE143293) (RJ143293)

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ143293]FOUND DEAD

how does one play the 27 days later or whatever im stuck at the start and cant go into the mall is there another way?

OP
C

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Give me a day or two to remember my account, then ask away

Bought it for you guys as a Christmas present but it's late...so let's make it the late New Year's gift lol.

Kinda of pissed at some character's fate in the new scenario and a bit confused on the plot.

As for the Ver1.7 update: Platinum Days is just a bonus scene where all the human girls and the player live on top of a hotel with the horde at the base of the hotel. But that's how I see it. For those who are loli lovers, there is a scene for the loli in Platinum Days.

Misc notes:

The skip button hasn't improved at all.
Items and levels are carried over to the new scenario.
The losing CGs are still not added to the CG room. You need to the save at certain locations when you lose at certain bosses to view them >_>.
Which losing CGs are you talking about though? I think the only CG that is not in the room is the 'King of new world' one?

Seeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Which losing CGs are you talking about though? I think the only CG that is not in the room is the 'King of new world' one?
Sorry, I meant the Kyoko battle from 27 Days Later since the loli shows up there after you lose.

Should have amend my earlier statement >_<.

Well the other CG that didn't show up for me was the worshipping priest in the CG Room.

OP
C

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, I meant the Kyoko battle from 27 Days Later since the loli shows up there after you lose.

Should have amend my earlier statement >_<.

Well the other CG that didn't show up for me was the worshipping priest in the CG Room.
Kyoko and Niko ones are in Kyoko--'Humiliation, bad'. The ones with (27 Days After)
The priest one is in Rea--'Rea, Hinata bad'. The one with (D&T)

Or did I miss something?

Noce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone has a saved for 1.7?

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just went through the game to access the new content only to find out if you befriend your pet zombie waifu you don't get to access that part, oh joy.
So I've edited that savefile and removed her from my party and set the variable as if I didn't bring her along.
Honestly I don't know if I've fucked up since I'm not familiar with wolfrpg but if you wanna take the risk here the savegame.

Attachments

Darkkrow13

Reputation score

Anyone found a way past the Lab area/hospital zone in D&T (the area with the spider girls?)

thanks

Gaboris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I'd have a question: Does anyone know what RTP(or whatever resource pack) this game uses?
I've got several installed and the starting screen still has empty menu options and if I remember right that's because of the pack is missing.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

its wolf rpg engine - it does not require rtp

Gaboris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its wolf rpg engine - it does not require rtp
Yeah I realized that by now. It's been so long sionce I've played these that I completely forgot about switching my system's locale to play them games and it seems like AppLocale doesn't work for these properly. :/

SchwarHase

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's kinda late but just wondering if anyone can help me clarify whether there are more then 3 routes in this game.

According to DLsite and their blog there seems to have dead and truth, 27 days later, platinum days, mad black christmas and deadly summer. Is this correct or mad black christmas and deadly summer are just something else?

Darkkrow13

Reputation score
That is correct there are more routes to the game. Mad black Christmas and deadly summer are something along the line as a filler dlc while the others are the main part of the game all of it was pretty fun it is a shame no one has translated the game into English yet it took me months trying to finish the game. but it was wroth it!:)