What's new

RPG [ BigWednesday] FOUND DEAD -ファウンドデッド- (RE143293) (RJ143293)

OP
C

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ143293]FOUND DEAD

Sad to say that the 27 days later isn't a sequel or what if story done correctly since where does it need to be in installments? It should have ended with just one game. My only interests are; why did Rea Amemiya disappeared from the story? Rain Silverstar only shows up in the beginning and end of the game with no H scenes?
Well it is supposed to be an expansion pack, or a free DLC. The author promised further expansion packs, we would just need to wait for maybe another half a year, since they started a new project according to their blog...

Damn! I met Kyoko. She has 200 HP and double slash which deal more than half of my HP bar (I've got only 110 HP). How can I beat her?
There's a blade-proof vest downstairs in the mall, on one of models of a clothes store. Before you enter the shopping area there's a note lying on the ground saying that.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anyone working on a translation patch for this?

Seeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just letting you guys know that there's another version update now. It's called

FOUND DEAD Ver.1.4 「DEADLY SUMMER」

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

based on the descrip, if u have the zombie girl following u,head to the stairways to the roof,theres a door over there that is now unlock and u can head in for some extra event with her

now just need to wait for ppl uploading it

OP
C

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ver 1.5 Updated.

Added a Christmas-themed side quest.

Plus it is now 50% off. Good chance to buy it.

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well if anyone finds the new version, share it. I doubt it will happen, I never managed to find 1.4, but hey a man can dream.

OP
C

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well Merry Christmas...If you want a link to V1.5 Just Pm me Also does any one have a full save for the previous versions?
There is one, for probably the very earliest version.

OP
C

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New full save for 1.5.
The one is in the 'update room' from which you can continue to play with next update. Presumably all previous updates will be unsupported with the next update.

Attachments

xanimeman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have the latest walk-through or has updated the current one yet?

bluegrass99

Reputation score

Sorry to bother people and bring this thread back from the dead but does anyone know how to activate the black Christmas? I've tried looking up on the web site and I know it has to do something with the Christmas flower, just I don't know where to find it. Got to the point where I hand drew a map and still didn't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Seeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just to let you guys know that the dlsite has updated the game again to: FOUND DEAD -ファウンドデッド- Ver 1.6.2.

The third installment is out now.

Judging from the screenshots, looks like Rain Sliverstar has her H-scenes now but is it the bad or good one though?

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

any one can send me legit download links for latests versions with pms?

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They're still updating this? Wow, talk about dedication.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Haven't seen any links for 1.6.2, most up to date vers I've seen is 1.5 (on nyaa). Missed this game when it came out, wouldn't mind trying it, even though horror h-games can be really hit or miss. It's currently on sale at half price if any fans want to support the dev. If anyone happens to find a link, I wouldn't mind a pm pointing me towards where it was found.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1.6.3 is up in DLSite (presumably other sites as well).

OP
C

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game is updated to 1.7 on DLsite.
By the way from their twitter it seems that they are making another pardoy game, this time about Dark Souls series. The preliminary title is The Heart of Darkness, not sure if that is going to be parodied as well or not.

Seeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Give me a day or two to remember my account, then ask away

Bought it for you guys as a Christmas present but it's late...so let's make it the late New Year's gift lol.

Kinda of pissed at some character's fate in the new scenario and a bit confused on the plot.

As for the Ver1.7 update: Platinum Days is just a bonus scene where all the human girls and the player live on top of a hotel with the horde at the base of the hotel. But that's how I see it. For those who are loli lovers, there is a scene for the loli in Platinum Days.

Misc notes:

The skip button hasn't improved at all.
Items and levels are carried over to the new scenario.
The losing CGs are still not added to the CG room. You need to the save at certain locations when you lose at certain bosses to view them >_>.

Seeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's ready now.

So those who want it, just send the usual request politely please.