What's new

RPG RPG Maker [男爵領 / barony sengia] ルゴーム砦の脱出 / Escape from Fort Rugome (RE127061, RJ127061)

poetica

Reputation score
Re: [RJ127061]Escape From The Lugome Fortress

Another save. This ones on Uber Stats.

Attachments

thordain8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ive been trying for days to get this game to work tried all the direct x stuff i didnt have any antivirus on or active tried adding a file to the system 32 as someone suggested earlier downloaded off six different links and i still cant find the updated one if any has the updated one it would be very much appreciated if not guess ill just give up(or if anyone has got it to work in someway i haven't tried yet let me know plz)its the wfXaudio.DLL

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ver1.03 is out.

Check on AS or google it.

Time to play game. Meh...

It took for a long time to reup new ver. :(

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for the news. Links on AS are valid (at least at bitshare). Rep+:)

bobjobs

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the news. Links on AS are valid (at least at bitshare). Rep+:)
I also edited my messages with the first version to include the 1.03on mega, too.

Puttana

Reputation score

I also edited my messages with the first version to include the 1.03on mega, too.
Good job, Captain. Rep+:)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

use 2 rare mp recover item coin.jpg for 1 coin, and reward is useless hp rege ring...

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

You change the character clothes through a skill, you can use it like any skill in a rpg maker game.

Puttana

Reputation score

This skill appears already on 12th level or so

Hibiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love to give myself something to do.

I'm just doing a quick translation of what's important.

Just Menus, skills, items and equipment, but for a game like this, it shouldn't take long, seeing as I don't have much else to do anyway.

I personally, probably won't have the patience to get into the story. At least, not right now.

speedy2

Reputation score

well im stuck here
zoJ37Ld (imgur.com)
(sorry i cant post pic or url now)
anyone can help?:)

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not sure how ti access the vent in the bath area. Also, is the old map the one you get from the prison area when you hide from the guards?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

well im stuck here
zoJ37Ld (imgur.com)
(sorry i cant post pic or url now)
anyone can help?:)
Those are the the medical ingredients for the granny.

The first one you can get it from the doctor upstair. You will need to give him... something in exchange :D. The second you can get for free from the merchant downstair, but he will need time to search for it, so after he leaves go find the third ingredient. The third ingredient is available in the underground laboratory. After taking the third ingredient, go back to the merchant and he should give you the second ingredients. Now that you have all 3, go to the lab once more and mix them together. Give it to the granny for the underwater breathing apparatus.

Not sure how ti access the vent in the bath area. Also, is the old map the one you get from the prison area when you hide from the guards?
I have no idea what the map is for. As for the vent, it seems to open up by itself after talking to some of the guards. Just keep talk to all of the guards when you have the maid uniform, and eavesdrop on the guards gambling in a dark room.

farcefield

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To use the vent in the bath you need the scroll of psychokinesis. It's in the room of the blue platoon leader, on the second floor. There are a couple of ways to get in there, but the most straightforward is to just talk to him once he appears in the mess hall and then go on up.

I believe you need the old map (and the new map?) to access the vent system in the 1st floor armory, which is necessary for either ending. The new map is in the conference room, the old map is in the alchemy lab in the caves.

speedy2

Reputation score

thanks noman :D
afterthat, i can escape with a sexy ending
but can i have another ending? i see 2 girls in the room of the granny missing, maybe another event?
i'm done with 2 leader, how can i meet the 3rd ( well i beat the 2nd by sleeping with him ;) )

Yorozuya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I apologize for the necro-post, but I've replayed this game numerous times now, and even though I beat it whether on normal or hard, I'm still missing a lot of things...

Would anyone kindly provide a walkthrough to trigger all scenes in the game? Or at least the location of all the medals?

PS: I know there is a full save provided here, but I want to know how those events are triggered and not just handed to me.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I apologize for the necro-post, but I've replayed this game numerous times now, and even though I beat it whether on normal or hard, I'm still missing a lot of things...

Would anyone kindly provide a walkthrough to trigger all scenes in the game? Or at least the location of all the medals?

PS: I know there is a full save provided here, but I want to know how those events are triggered and not just handed to me.
japanese