What's new

azurezero- is there a game you want me specifically to make

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: azurezero- is there a game you want me specifically to make

i would kill for a bunch of beastiality animations, theres tons of CG but seeing that japan has fucked censoring laws its always more as pixelated as space invaders

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

sequelitis megaman - CAREFULLY CRAFT LEVEL TO TEACH PEOPLE MECHANICS

hmmmmmm

what azure learned...

DROP THE PLAYER INTO A PIT THEY CANT GET OUT OF UNTIL THEY USE THE MECHANIC (PREFERABLY with the powerup being collected at the bottom)
"Hey I liked this game. I'll just do that."

Glad you didn't learn anything.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i would actually like to see u do games that are like those from Crimson Comics if possible =3

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm liking the way the Red ridding hood game is sounding, I love Red Hood so it is something I can't wait to try just cause of that. I'm still not the biggest RPG fan but when they have mid battle rape CGs they don't even need be animated ones, they seem to be keeping my interested.
LustFire nice art work.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i would actually like to see u do games that are like those from Crimson Comics if possible =3
flash games?

i only remember really enjoying sephira dice battle

I'm liking the way the Red ridding hood game is sounding, I love Red Hood so it is something I can't wait to try just cause of that. I'm still not the biggest RPG fan but when they have mid battle rape CGs they don't even need be animated ones, they seem to be keeping my interested.
LustFire nice art work.
I still havent actually made a combat rpg, it seems tricky to balance it all :3 still, my dive into hentai games concept splits up the design into micro-environments for each game, though you keep your level between worlds, you switch classes so i wouldn't need to worry about balancing every skill against every enemy, but just the ones in that world :3 the final boss world would let you choose skills from each class you used though, must remember to let the player go back and trade for a different skill from each class :)

Last edited:

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

just spent a little time drawing up a new character sprite for the shmup i gave up on a while back,

I also switched the project from vertical to horizontal, though i'll probably run into the same problems with not being able to create an easy level to ease people into the game...they all just seemed so dull :)

still, i like my robo girl sprite :)
This is the same resolution as kurovadis. I wait to see the gameplay of your game to make my own opinion.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is the same resolution as kurovadis. I wait to see the gameplay of your game to make my own opinion.
gonna be a while...making an easy level in a shmup is what shut me down last time...that and i have plenty of other projects to work on

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's my birthday on the 24th, any ideas for what i could do to celebrate it (besides lowering my products)

I would request gifts...but this year i can't think of anything i want besides success...

oh...besides a momo deviluke figure...she fine

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Haooy Birthday

gonna be a while...making an easy level in a shmup is what shut me down last time...that and i have plenty of other projects to work on
If you create small sprites for you ease your works, i hope that the game will have a really solid gameplay. H-games*rich in content would be very interesting.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anything with zombies.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember telling you that I think Himiko if I remember that name is right in your rock paper scissors game is hot.

As for a game I want you to make.. How about battle fuck game?

Edit: Since you think Momo is fine, she could be in a game of yours? :p Might be fun for u.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember telling you that I think Himiko if I remember that name is right in your rock paper scissors game is hot.

As for a game I want you to make.. How about battle fuck game?

Edit: Since you think Momo is fine, she could be in a game of yours? :p Might be fun for u.
wouldnt be good for dlsite...since they only let japanese people use copyrighted characters

also odd design choice, but the scenes that happen in little red that don't result in a game over, like getting caught by a slime...might all be pretty small... because i don't want the player to have to watch a huge long scene each time before they get punted back to a checkpoint...

some pretty funny lines from the first one i've wrote :)

Aya: "HAAAHN!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING BAKA!!!
NOT SO ROUGH...HNGHHH!!!"

Aya: "Why'd you have to come inside...It's
pouring out...it feels good...nghhh..."

^^^ click for lustfires art thread

lol those slimes sure know how to please a lady...

the demo needs a little more gameplay on the main route, as well as cg for the slime game over, the plant monster sex and game over scenes, and the endings might take a few weeks for all that though :)

with everything me and lustfire have planned it might take a month or 3 to finish this game

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why do they only allow Japanese people to use copyrighted character?
That have something to do with doujinshi culture they have over there?

Can always change momo's name to something else?

megaurelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why do they only allow Japanese people to use copyrighted character?
That have something to do with doujinshi culture they have over there?

Can always change momo's name to something else?
The way I hear it, intellectual property lawsuits are just not as much of a thing in Japan compared to the US.

DerpHurr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sprite rape that doesn't go full on guro is fine by me. I like your games, but some better sprites and some ROR action could do some good. Also lots of animations. At this point I'm just naming my wishlist, but it's something to think about. Best of luck Azure.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The only thing I'd like to see in your games I do believe you said you can't do cause it's illegal in your country. XD

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only thing I'd like to see in your games I do believe you said you can't do cause it's illegal in your country. XD
beastiality?

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

I would love to see a game with detailed in-game sex. You've done a good job before of animating sex scenes, like in your White Magus game.

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Battlefuck games are always a good time.