What's new

ACT [azurezero] Grimoire(Rika) - released(6usd) (UPDATED 08/1/2015)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Grimoire(Rika) - released(6usd)

Hm, just confirming, there's only 3 CGs right now? One from a generic enemy, one from a boss, and one that I seem to get from seemingly most other enemies? (And I think... 3 special h-animations?)
one tentacles, two from bosses, one generic, and one from the satyr so 5 cg

there's only 2 in game animations but one for each boss.

i only stomped out a bug preventing me letting the final boss have a cg a bit ago, so her cg isn't done yet :) as soon as the rest of the bug squashing is done though, i think i'll be adding some more content

at some point i want to give the pumpkin enemy it's own grapple animation and cg, and definitely cg for the tongue demons and last boss

designing new areas would be tricky, but there's plenty of places i can put them, but that kind of expansion is a while off i reckon

OOOH OOH I ALSO WANT A MASTURBATION ANIMATION AND SOMETHING FOR and maybe a little breast expansion too

Last edited:

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For the bosses, I only got one CG from the fire one? The second one didn't seem to have one, since it just went to the h-animation, then pressing enter takes you back to the title screen?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the bosses, I only got one CG from the fire one? The second one didn't seem to have one, since it just went to the h-animation, then pressing enter takes you back to the title screen?
this would be a bug that occured as a result of fixing another, will see what i can do

oh, and here's an old unused tentacle cg for your trouble

the current one has better ahegao and is cuter, but this one has bote :)

oh note that this bug fix will mean the tentacle cg might display for the final boss aswell (because i had a placeholder room set up for the cg)

annoying thing about crushing bugs one after another is simply having to wait for the mega upload each time... which itself is extra annoying since i dunno how to overwrite files on there

Last edited:

firebug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hopefully this new one fixes everything :D
also im using this on windows 7 64 bit so im not sure if that might be causing the game to bork

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hopefully this new one fixes everything :D
also im using this on windows 7 64 bit so i'm not sure if that might be causing the game to bork
I can't see why it would tbh... so i hope it does work now...

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The game's more fun than I originally expected it to be. I like the focus on exploration, the controls are tight, and I like the bosses.

I think it'd be good if you took more recent pictures of your game and posted them on the first page, or at least pictures taken while doing stuff.

firebug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah... even trying to level up crashes the game. I might just have to wait for that full save so i can see stuff :(

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

yeah... even trying to level up crashes the game. I might just have to wait for that full save so i can see stuff :(
Weird I didn't have that problem when I played? Maybe because I had an older version?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do you get an error message? if there's something like that i might be able to see whats wrong. ..please say there is cause im at my wits end

Last edited:

firebug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It just becomes unresponsive D:

firebug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yup. the game also flashes like letters and broken graphis every now and then. its like im playing one of those creepypasta games :/

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yup. the game also flashes like letters and broken graphics every now and then. its like im playing one of those creepypasta games :/
:( your graphics card must have problems with the function sprite_create_from_screen ...

i'm not sure i can do without it if the surfaces one doesnt work for you either...but at least it doesnt seem to crash the game for you

edit- i've tried every way i can think of to remake the pauses, but none of them work, firebug can confirm.
sorry if this affects more people, but at least you will know from the demo whether it will work for you or not

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i tried replacing create_sprite_from_screen with
  • a system that saves the screen as an external file then uses it as the pause screen
  • background_create_from_screen
  • using surfaces to create the sprite (which is already in use for my combine solids code)

i really wish i could've solved it, it seems some computers just don't like game maker...it really bums me out firebug wont be able to enjoy my game...

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it seems i also didnt fix the cg skip bug on all the bosses...
so im uploading a version to fix that now...who knows how this will turn out...

will edit when uploaded

edit-

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is finally out on Dlsite.

but as always, the game is uncensored and cheaper to buy through my blog.
this time i embedded the unlock file in the dlsite version (to be extracted automatically when the game is ran), so anyone who buys the dlsite version can get the version from my blog too

I'm enjoying my time here at my fiancee's and i'll be here until after new years, but i'm having trouble thinking of what to make... i have one definite project ongoing but i also want to do something more interesting too

firebug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awesome! Looking forward to the new game :D

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

game finally hit dlsite eng, and i'll be adding gallery mode in the next update, just need to create one more cg for it :)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

okay, gallery mode's been added now :)

also since i stamped out the bug that caused the cg room of the final boss to skip, i also added that, as well as a cg for the tongue/portal demon girls

ENJOY

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Grimoire(Rika) - released(6usd) (UPDATED 08/1/2015)

thank you to the 73 people who bought the game so far, and my patrons too.