What's new

RPG [azcat] 狂想のヴァルキュリア (RJ198405)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A fairly interesting game that I think might have lots of potential.

The movement control is basically point n click, with more of the map being revealed once you get to the node at the edge (unless it's a node to go next map)

From reading the description/looking at one of the sample scene and playing abit.
It's almost like a Dark Souls board game.

It's set in the world where the sun is dying out.
The MC has curse of undead (i.e. die and revive infinitely) with a crest of it (the crotch tattoo)
Stamina is replaced with TP (recover each turn and the higher your MOV is the more TP recovered)

So in one of the sample scene unlocked during the demo.
The MC was 'cursed' to grow a dick and another thing explains that she's now follower of this one god of sex.
So basically that's like a Covenant mark in Dark Souls :v

Although there's some difference, like your 'total level' is based on 4 job types instead of various stats (still save/level up at a statue-bonfire equivalent)

There's SAN points (sanity point for those who don't know) that the lower it is the more events that should unlock as well as changing the endings. (and of course you lower it via events)

Expected base CG of 30+

Tags:
Yuri
Rape
Gang rape
Inhuman sex
Futanari

Highly recommend trying the trial even if you don't care about the content, it's fairly unique.

Last edited by a moderator:

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [azcat]狂想のヴァルキュリア

I remember playing the first demo that came up. Absolute shame that azcat decided to let the engine of Chronos Gate go to waste and instead go for this. The first demo had that awful "lose to get h scene" idea, though I'd need to try this demo to see if anything changed.

I'd have hoped for a Chronos Gate 2, to be fair.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I remember playing the first demo that came up. Absolute shame that azcat decided to let the engine of Chronos Gate go to waste and instead go for this. The first demo had that awful "lose to get h scene" idea, though I'd need to try this demo to see if anything changed.

I'd have hoped for a Chronos Gate 2, to be fair.
Still lose to get H scene, and only in specific fights (like from a quest or certain event-triggered quest) :v but hey the spoilered bit seem like it'd add more flavors/variety to the whole thing?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This much of a Dark Souls-like experience charmed me instantly, so this game is immediately in my list to check out at least.

Just recently I had a sudden thought: despite the flaws of the "lose to get H" model, if this game is going to be as Souls-like as the setting looks like, the majority of players can probably prepare to die. A lot.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Author says he plan to have the game out on 7th July, a little later than the initial plan, and assuming nothing goes wrong in the testing.

He's down to just the final area and endings left, after that it's the test play.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Futa and yuri ...
that already "good" in my dictionary ... :D
gotta wait this game ...

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just hope i wont get to see too much dicks. Not sure why im following this game again, been a while since i last played the demo...

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And now we wait for the obvious.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

look her^^

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

this looks quite good! I just wish I knew what all those jp symbols in the status screen mean

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so.. how to hook this game?

dude13537

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Interactive Text Hooker can grab the text, but I can't get it to stop repeating characters.

Araxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

stuck at fighting her doppleganger
can't figure out how to defeat her :/

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I hooked normally with AGTH with suppressed repetition of phrases, then set the text speed display in game(4th option in conifig) to 100 and seems to work so far.

iamimpact

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

stuck at fighting her doppleganger
can't figure out how to defeat her :/
apparently, it is an endurance puzzle. You should deequip your weapon to make sure you last long enough for the games invisible timer.

Araxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

apparently, it is an endurance puzzle. You should deequip your weapon to make sure you last long enough for the games invisible timer.
oh jeez, i thought i must use some specific skill to defeat her

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get end K?
I know from the hint that you need to see all the scene between the protag and the girl in the inn but I am not sure what they mean by "all scene". I have trigger all the event between them by sleeping at the inn and stuff so what do I still need?

sora454

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Code:
Does anyone know how to get end K?
I know from the hint that you need to see all the scene between the protag and the girl in the inn but I am not sure what they mean by "all scene". I have trigger all the event between them by sleeping at the inn and stuff so what do I still need?
You have to get to the point where when you talk to Kate in the inn room, you'll get the prompt to fuck her. This appears after a scene that happens when you sleep in the inn (the question mark pops up in the inn). Not sure how to trigger that, though.

In any case, through the magic of Cheat Engine, I've completed the game. Currently missing 2 scenes, losing to thieves in the tunnel (too lazy to backtrack) and the last dancing scene, which I'm actually not sure how to get. The hint given by the game is "Slum street - Dancing - Soldier captain".

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Code:
You have to get to the point where when you talk to Kate in the inn room, you'll get the prompt to fuck her. This appears after a scene that happens when you sleep in the inn (the question mark pops up in the inn). Not sure how to trigger that, though.

In any case, through the magic of Cheat Engine, I've completed the game. Currently missing 2 scenes, losing to thieves in the tunnel (too lazy to backtrack) and the last dancing scene, which I'm actually not sure how to get. The hint given by the game is "Slum street - Dancing - Soldier captain".
How did you cheat engine the exp?