What's new

RPG Maker Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game (Heaven Studios)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game

How many people are in your team? And which rpgmaker are you using to make this and which is your favorite?

Small note: Ps, whoever neg repped me and called me a filthy peasant? Lol? really? Fuck you, filthy pigharlot.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How many people are in your team? And which rpgmaker are you using to make this and which is your favorite?

Small note: Ps, whoever neg repped me and called me a filthy peasant? Lol? really? Fuck you, filthy pigharlot.
xD

Wasn't me, I don't do my laundry via rep system and I got nothing against you.

Currently two people officially, unofficially four. We use RPG Maker VX ace and it's by far from a creator point of view my favorite.

XP is much more uh... limited, but visually, it has some value.

VX is trash (now), Wolf is trash (always was, except it's free so I give it credit), anything before XP is trash, nothing that was made in those couldn't have been done better in XP and VX Ace. This is my personal opinion.

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

would love to support but donation per month is too much for me :(

can i pay just one time only?

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

When the demo is finished i take it that everyone gets access to it right?
Would be quite dumb to make even the demo patreon only. I'm fine with donating but at this point i know absolutely nothing about this game (besides a few RPG maker screenshots)

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks very promising this early, just joined the site (patreon) to back this project.

I expect great things.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

would love to support but donation per month is too much for me :(

can i pay just one time only?
Sure thing, when the game is finished.

When the demo is finished i take it that everyone gets access to it right?
Would be quite dumb to make even the demo patreon only. I'm fine with donating but at this point i know absolutely nothing about this game (besides a few RPG maker screenshots)
The Tech Demo is Patreon only, it's an exclusive sneak peak. DarkFire got one copy exceptionally.

The Playable Demo (not out yet) will be public, yes.

Our project is.. kinda hard to understand because, by now we could have the demo out for one game, but it would run the plan in the long run, a lot probably.

All I can say is, and not trying to change people's opinion here because, I know how hard it is to trust someone without some visible data, but our Patrons know how hard we work with the stuff that we share, specially those who tried the tech demo, we just try not to show too much while still showing, because we were posting day by day work, and some people were like "bro, spoilers! :("

So, now most (not all) of our updates are verbal, but at the end of the month you can see them all, we're very transparent about what we do.

Looks very promising this early, just joined the site (patreon) to back this project.

I expect great things.
We hope not to disapoint you!

Last edited:

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh its ok, I'm not saying it's you, I'm just saying fuck who ever is lol. Someone's still doing it, but some people did give me positive reps lool.

Those other guys can go suck a fat dick.

Honestly after looking at mnf's guys's amazing neg reps, I consider the whole rep thing to be stupid anyways, and letting people neg comment on it is fucking dumb. Why spread hatred when it does NOTHING constructive? I bet I could just neg rep everybody and say "Fuck you" and nothing bad will happen to me. All it does make the other person feel like shit sometimes.

Also, more filthy peasant? I have money to use you dumb fuck(s), I'm not poor, granted, wasting money on Patreon might be a waste of money for me sometimes. Your probably the fucking poor one. Fat Faggot ass loser clown living in your parents house Donkey shits.

Last edited:

trees

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ayame's Netorare Adventure - English H-Game

Pls don't start imitating Gaijin and make us wait 3 years for a promised update.

Joking aside, this looks like it'll be interesting. Not too sure the 1st and 2nd games will be all my cup of tea, but 3, 4, and 5 definitely sound ambitious and interesting. I'll be looking forward to seeing how this develops.

flarglberg

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The Tech Demo is Patreon only, it's an exclusive sneak peak. DarkFire got one copy exceptionally.

The Playable Demo (not out yet) will be public, yes.

Our project is.. kinda hard to understand because, by now we could have the demo out for one game, but it would run the plan in the long run, a lot probably.

All I can say is, and not trying to change people's opinion here because, I know how hard it is to trust someone without some visible data, but our Patrons know how hard we work with the stuff that we share, specially those who tried the tech demo, we just try not to show too much while still showing, because we were posting day by day work, and some people were like "bro, spoilers! "

So, now most (not all) of our updates are verbal, but at the end of the month you can see them all, we're very transparent about what we do.
I'm just checking in to wish you and your team luck. I know how hard one game can be to develop, let alone five at the same time.

I hope you get enough exposure to change your mind and release a demo for us on ulmf just a little bit early. However when you do release a demo will it be just for Ayame's Adventure or for all of your games simultaneously?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh its ok, I'm not saying it's you, I'm just saying fuck who ever is lol. Someone's still doing it, but some people did give me positive reps lool.

Those other guys can go suck a fat dick.

Honestly after looking at mnf's guys's amazing neg reps, I consider the whole rep thing to be stupid anyways, and letting people neg comment on it is fucking dumb. Why spread hatred when it does NOTHING constructive? I bet I could just neg rep everybody and say "Fuck you" and nothing bad will happen to me. All it does make the other person feel like shit sometimes.

Also, more filthy peasant? I have money to use you dumb fuck(s), I'm not poor, granted, wasting money on Patreon might be a waste of money for me sometimes. Your probably the fucking poor one. Fat Faggot ass loser clown living in your parents house Donkey shits.
Honestly, on one hand you're right, and I absolutely agree with you, on the other hand, welcome to the internet I guess...? But let's not derail the thread.

Pls don't start imitating Gaijin and make us wait 3 years for a promised update.

Joking aside, this looks like it'll be interesting. Not too sure the 1st and 2nd games will be all my cup of tea, but 3, 4, and 5 definitely sound ambitious and interesting. I'll be looking forward to seeing how this develops.
There will be something for everyone's tastes, I wouldn't say that it might be in the first game since there's a lot of things that we want to add like, supernatural stuff, furry stuff, monsters and what not, but I think the story is strong enough and the project still ambitious enough that will make ANY Hentai fan want to play it and throughly enjoy it, as there will be routes more focused in corruption, others in blackmail, and others on vanilla stuff so, that's something. Every end of the month we come up with a patch, and seeing how fast we have been advancing and the awesome feedback we've been getting makes us feel more confident and motivated each day.

I feel that the most... challenging part was creating a game of this dimension in a modern/futuristic world, it would be 100x easier to do it in a medieval scenario since there's already a million tilesets for that (commercial or not is irrelevant since we purchased over 1000$ of assets so far), but having to create most of the stuff is definitely challenging, although rewarding, and makes us feel even more unique.

I'm just checking in to wish you and your team luck. I know how hard one game can be to develop, let alone five at the same time.

I hope you get enough exposure to change your mind and release a demo for us on ulmf just a little bit early. However when you do release a demo will it be just for Ayame's Adventure or for all of your games simultaneously?
Our games won't be worked on 5 at the same time, the main city map / cameos is the only thing that will be worked on at the same time, the actual games have an order and will come out in that order (although for the sake of story, timewise, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd games happen at the same time, the fourth happens shortly after, and the fifth is a consequence of the first five games, indirectly).

Playing one gives you hints and references about the others, but you don't need them to enjoy the games as a standalone, it will just make your experience much richer.

Last edited:

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Firstly your project with the 5 games sounds really deeply and fucking awesome :) best luck on your project! i am really looking forward to this. i guess the 3rd and 5th game might not be my type but the ahegao content and corruption system sounds very nice. Is there an estimated release for the first game yet?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Firstly your project with the 5 games sounds really deeply and fucking awesome :) best luck on your project! i am really looking forward to this. i guess the 3rd and 5th game might not be my type but the ahegao content and corruption system sounds very nice. Is there an estimated release for the first game yet?
No release date, but I wouldn't be so sure about the fifth, it's sci-fi in the sense that it takes origin in space, but you go and visit many planets where you have tentacles, furry, etc. but you also have to deal with your crew (since you're the female captain of the ship) so, there will definitely be something for everyone on the fifth game and I'm super excited to start working on that one as it will also be more challenging, but right now all our focus is in Ayame's Adventure.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright guys, this is a unique case in where I will allow the Tech Demo to be distributed anywhere other than our Patreon.

It's been a month since the tech demo was released to Patrons, and as an appreciation to DarkFire for letting me keep this thread here I will release the Tech Demo exclusively here.

Anyone who wants to take a look, here's the

Small disclaimer:

You will be able to test before everyone else, the most crucial aspects of our first game, Ayame's Adventure.

Please note that everything in the game, that you can or not see, might be changed before the first playable demo and even after that, we are constantly trying to improve upon ourselves, and our maps and mechanics have been changed over and over again until we were 100% happy with the product. In some areas we already did it, in others we are still striving to do, but I am positive that we will do it before you get to experience it. We spend so much time refining every aspect of the game because we want the experience to be as rich and immersive as possible, we want the maps, music and every piece of environment to be on point. In the Tech Demo we picked some of the songs in a rush, so they are subject to change.

Please view the demo for what it is, lots of detail such as NPC's are yet to be added.

Also, please report to us if:
• You lag (important).
• You are able to pass some terrain you feel you should not be able to.
• Any other malfunction you find. And finally, please do not try to enter any buildings as some doors are already there but lead nowhere and you WILL get suck and have to restart. Please refer to the map inside the folder for areas you can and can not navigate.
Also, if you see this distributed anywhere BUT here, please send me a PM.

This is NOT a playable demo, it's a meant to be Patreon only Tech Demo.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also, please report to us if:
• You lag (important).
• You are able to pass some terrain you feel you should not be able to.
• Any other malfunction you find. And finally, please do not try to enter any buildings as some doors are already there but lead nowhere and you WILL get suck and have to restart. Please refer to the map inside the folder for areas you can and can not navigate.
Elizabeth's line "We will see eachother many times..." missing a space.
It's a little weird being able to walk over all the flowers in the park but not the tufts of grass.
When you pass by the right side of the tree in the playground area of the park you seem to clip through it a little way.
A few areas in the park feel like you should be able to walk there - the space one down from the roundabout and one up from the bins. (The same bin in the beach does let you walk one up from it.)
Maybe you should be able to walk one square closer behind the fence in the construction area.
Ditto for the wall in the library area.
You can walk over the top of the bin by the bus stop in the Hospital area.
The green and white umbrella in the beach lets you walk through it, and looks pretty buggy when you do so.
You can walk on top of the fence in the area between the construction site and Little Venice.
I feel like you should be able to walk one square closer to the bushes outside university (below the clock).
There's a square of walkable ground in the wall outside university, on the left side, two squares up in the wall. This lets you get inside the wall and walk all along the top of the wall.

Think that's all I can find for now!

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Elizabeth's line "We will see eachother many times..." missing a space.
It's a little weird being able to walk over all the flowers in the park but not the tufts of grass.
When you pass by the right side of the tree in the playground area of the park you seem to clip through it a little way.
A few areas in the park feel like you should be able to walk there - the space one down from the roundabout and one up from the bins. (The same bin in the beach does let you walk one up from it.)
Maybe you should be able to walk one square closer behind the fence in the construction area.
Ditto for the wall in the library area.
You can walk over the top of the bin by the bus stop in the Hospital area.
The green and white umbrella in the beach lets you walk through it, and looks pretty buggy when you do so.
You can walk on top of the fence in the area between the construction site and Little Venice.
I feel like you should be able to walk one square closer to the bushes outside university (below the clock).
There's a square of walkable ground in the wall outside university, on the left side, two squares up in the wall. This lets you get inside the wall and walk all along the top of the wall.

Think that's all I can find for now!
Some of those are fixable, and I appreciate the suggestions and will fix them right away! Others are just not possible at the moment, like the wall in the Construction Yard, that's just how RPG Maker works, it's a different plan, same reason why you can't walk behind roofs, it's a program thing, we'll have to make/find a script to work around it!

Thank you very much for the suggestions ^_^

EDIT: Oh, other than that, what do you think so far? It's only 2 months of work from absolute scratch, but you should have an idea :\

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Some of those are fixable, and I appreciate the suggestions and will fix them right away! Others are just not possible, like the wall in the Construction Yard, that's just how RPG Maker works, it's a different plan, same reason why you can't walk behind roofs, it's a program thing, and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it... apparently.

I'll still try to find a workaround! Thank you very much for the suggestions ^_^

EDIT: Oh, other than that, what do you think so far? It's only 2 months of work from absolute scratch, but you should have an idea :\
Looks pretty good so far! Some nice mapping, and sounds like you have a good story planned out. Are you planning on doing custom music for the game? I know I heard a default track at one point, but that might have been due to a door glitch (enter the university door to change the music!).

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks pretty good so far! Some nice mapping, and sounds like you have a good story planned out. Are you planning on doing custom music for the game? I know I heard a default track at one point, but that might have been due to a door glitch (enter the university door to change the music!).
Yes, we have custom tracks, not your imagination xD

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thx for sharing

TankHunter678

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Will there be any mind control elements?

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Some very nice-looking maps you've got there. The only real problem seen is that some of the grass in the park in impassable when it should be passable (for example the patch of grass on stone near one of the benches).

Also, the door the leads out of Ayame's yard is poorly set up. Here's what happens currently:
1) You approach from the top and interact with it. For a brief moment it turns up and thus seems open
2) Next the door turns left
3) Next it turns right
4) Finally it turns down and seems fully closed for moment
5) Self Switch A is turned "on" and the door shows up as open

Second page of the event, when you approach from the south to close the door:
1) You approach from the south, and the door turns down, amking ti seem fully closed for a moment
2) Next it turns up (making it seem open again)
3) Next it turns right
4) Next it turns left
5) Finally Self Switch A is turned "Off and the door shows up as closed

I fixed the event in my copy. Here's how it looks like:

Second page:

This way the door looks like it's actually closing, and the brief waits keep it from opening/closing too fast.

Explaining things is not one of my strengths, but I hope I explained it well enough.

By the way, do you guys remember where you got "!$FenceGate.png" and "!$FenceGate2.png"?

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.