What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Sorry my posting sucks I suddenly came into a bad mood...

For undisclosed reasons.

Don't say it's not epic. :p

It is, but Luna is probably going to lose :p, and in character she'd likely attempt suicide (which I am counting on Raptor to stop) if she fails in completing her objective.

Sorry my posting sucks I suddenly came into a bad mood...

For undisclosed reasons.

If ya want to take a breather, you're more than welcome to. I won't hold you under obligation to post if you're not feeling alright.

Go ahead and take a break, if you're feelin' blue. ;)

If ya want to take a breather, you're more than welcome to. I won't hold you under obligation to post if you're not feeling alright.

Go ahead and take a break, if you're feelin' blue. ;)

Agreed. No reason to force yourself to play when you're not in the mood.

RJ are YOU feeling blue?
Your smilie's blue.

You can do eet Keylo! Keep fighting! : D

(on a side note, don't worry too much, regardless of the result, you'll end up with us ;3)

You can do eet Keylo! Keep fighting! : D

(on a side note, don't worry too much, regardless of the result, you'll end up with us ;3)

I know :p, Luna will want revenge though. That's a given, although whether or not she treats every character respectably... is another story.

On the same topic, damn that's a low blow D:. Mind assault.

* Thinks*

Luna, Iris, and Emily should all go on the quest to kill the white dressed woman together.

After some training of course.

Lucky for you there's a mission that everyone else refuses to touch that involves killing the Goddess.

Luna would be going through some extensive training first... then once she felt she's changed enough, she'll go on that mission for her vengance.

You know can't we just burn her?
Like with the Witch in l4d?

So then are you two up for some character sparing when the Azure mission is over?

Witch doesn't have multiple extendable smoker tounges with the durability and strength of a tank though...

* Thinks*

Luna, Iris, and Emily should all go on the quest to kill the white dressed woman together.

After some training of course.

If I made my character a coward instead of a show offy girl with absolutely nothing to back it up except for a high intimidate skill this game would have gone far easier

( Is not complaining he actually likes Emily very much but I feel like I'm in a bind with this goddess mission D= )

Wait, Emily's a coward? Uh oh... *checks Luna's personality list* Last time I checked Luna stabbed cowards, or at the very least beat them black and blue...

No, she's the exact opposite of a coward... She just has no fighting skills whatsoever lol.

Holy fuck.

Luna and Iris's stats are very simular. They both have 3 str and dex and are good with swords.

You're right o_O;;, how the hell did that happen?

you guys are long lost twins from another mother.

Back