What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

What I really want to know, is if someone gets absolutely shit-faced drunk, then wanders out and gets raped, will the spawn have Fetal Alchohol Syndrome? XD
. . . I was about to make an AIDS joke. Hm, bit of a dark mood currently.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm technically a genderless belief...

*Snuggles next to Toxic*

So... Single, huh? :p
Actually no, I have a girlfriend
...Yeah, I know, strange as hell, ain't it?

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

back on topic, im beggining to think that Dexterity is an important combat feature... one that Vina lacks.. lol.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, I skimped myself on that one too. I saw "Dodging? Fuck that, I'm gonna get raped, I'll just put more stats into constitution so I can take the raping easier."

Plan didn't work out too well

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Speaking of dexterity... incoming murder happy self-designated cleanser of the world with relatively high dexterity. Dear gods I'm going to have fun playing as her...

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

fuck or be fucked the way of Vina aww yeah

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Speaking of dexterity... incoming murder happy self-designated cleanser of the world with relatively high dexterity. Dear gods I'm going to have fun playing as her...
With low int and charisma :/

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I just realized I gave myself 2 resistance, even though you can't do that. Not to mention I gave myself 2 contact and didn't add a contact.
Slight misunderstanding

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I must be a horrible person for laughing at Kitty....

Or a great person.

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Just a quick question, are you waiting for anything else from Caitlyn or River in their thread, RJ? Or should we be back at the inn now?

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

i've already started back up in the inn, but figured you'd want to at least comment before the looting thread was closed.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Loli, you better be carful.
If any of our characters find ouy about Kitty and what Selena does to her the Selena might get beat up.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

What're the rules concerning multiple characters? I'd like to know if Zero's "sisters" are an exception.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Loli, you better be carful.
If any of our characters find ouy about Kitty and what Selena does to her the Selena might get beat up.
I'm so amused about Kitty that I'm just gonna stay out of Loli's way cause I know Emily would get pissed at that =P

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm so amused about Kitty that I'm just gonna stay out of Loli's way cause I know Emily would get pissed at that =P
I'm amused myself, so ill try to not find out about it.
But it would be out of character for Iris not to fist fight Selena after finding out about Kitty..

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Zero's two characters are the exception, Tomoe. We're not allowed to make new ones as far as I know. :\

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What're the rules concerning multiple characters? I'd like to know if Zero's "sisters" are an exception.
It was an exception, the problem with creating more characters is that you're adding on weight both IC (affecting the item stores, after all, you need more items now) and OOC (if everyone is allowed to have a second character, it's that much more work for the GM), plus I feel it's kinda unfair to the other players :/

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

With low int and charisma :/
Low int justified by her fanaticism, even if she were rather smart, it's a moot point if her mind's clouded by her fanaticism at all times. Charisma? You're talking to a self-righteous psycho that kills anyone who accidentally crosses over the "moral standard" that she believes "everyone should be subject to". The only reason I didn't make her charisma even worse was that I didn't want to stack more acute senses/resistance >_>;;