What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

So... actually reading the "Joseph?" post... this is actually a decent outcome for us. I mean, we have one party with a futa trying to rape him, and the other with Luna... being herself. He isn't exactly going to be happy to see either party, but maybe we can kidnap him while he's unconscious and have him wake up safe in the hospital or something.

On a side note, how well do you think we'd have done if Mina had joined Luna in the infiltration party and Emily had ended up with Jenn and Melissa in the scouting party... without someone trying to rape him, would we have had a chance to actually convince him to join us?

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

The one day my friend doesn't want to mess with me is the one day no one posts...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Well... in that instance...

I think we would have had a better chance of convincing him, all right, but at the cost of Luna dismembering Mina as an offense against nature. :p

Without Mina pouncing on Joseph the first time we met him, we probably would have been able to talk him down from waving his sword around. He might have decided to use his flashbang there, if we responded to him by drawing weapons, but since we didn't, that's not a problem. I suspect he might have tried to convince us to help him in whatever it was he was up to - slaughtering a breeding monster, apparently - and lacking direction from the Director or Higher Up, we quite probably would've gone along with him. Then we would've run into RJ's final boss for this mission and gotten horribly gang-raped, because he scaled it for at least two full parties and Joseph, despite his excellent skill at fleeing, isn't a match for three PCs.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not necessarily, DeMatt. I always scale battles to make them fair, and beatable. in the event the two parties merge on the same location, and at the right location, sure, I might toss a hard ass boss at ya, but I instead made multiple bosses for both groups to discover, and fight, all depending on where you are when I initiate the fight.

I never have a "concrete" plan, I leave everything open to change. ;P

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I'll be back in about an hour...

I gotta do stuff with my nephews D=

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hrm... on and off thunderstorms again tonight. Unexpected disappearances are to be expected!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sooo.... Does the Loli Defense Force wish to take over Selena at this point? >.>

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

So if I was to go on a mission as Rin, who would want to come?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Any specific mission?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm going to head offline. Ill be back after a while... Maybe around... 4-6 hours? Hope to see you guys then.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I know it's a meme, and a cheesy thing to say... But, this sub forum's views are Over nine-thousaaand!!!

*Crushes scouter*

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

.. this STICKY'S views alone are well over 9000.

Whachou talkin bout willis

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hrm... the "one forum up" view tells me that the *replies* are over *14* thousand. So... yea, views is certainly over 9000. WAY over.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

And so dragging RJ from posting to a L4D game kinda backfired when my router started dying and my slot got taken up >.>;; Gods how I hate karma.