What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

I was actually going to wait for the outcome of the letris thing before coming back, on a side note, I was wondering whether it's actually possible for a futa to impregnate : O

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

While Jenn struggled futilely against the thick, red tentacle's grip, unable to move anything except her legs, which she could hardly do anything with, Melissa took her expert aim, and placed a well made shot on the thick red tentacle, ripping right through the base of it, causing fleshy chuncks to burst forth from it. But, that wasn't enough to even shake it's resolve, as it's grip was still tight on Jenn, seeming to be ready to hold the red head in place for Aya until it's body could no longer do so.

Using Jenn as cover, Aya poked out from the side of her, and took aim at Melissa with her 9mm gun, aiming to shoot the rifle out of the blue haired defender's hand, which she accomplished, as her bullet smacked against the rifle just right, so that Melissa lost her grip on it, as it was sent flying across the plaza, landing some distance near Mina and Joseph...
so Melissa had the rifle butted up against her shoulder, said rifle was hit with a 9mm round ((which, after some googling, weighs somewhere between 6-10 grams)) in such a way that When Melissa twitched from the impact, she threw the rifle across the room, behind her? I think she would have some difficulty doing that on purpose, seeing as how her arms would be bent, the direction of throw, etc... Not saying that anything should be changed, just think it seems silly.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They're not in a room... They're in open sky, in the middle of a plaza. And the gun went to her right, towards where Mina and Joseph were, naught a 10 foot distance.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I was actually going to wait for the outcome of the letris thing before coming back, on a side note, I was wondering whether it's actually possible for a futa to impregnate : O
AFAIK, futas function the same way as ordinary human males, insofar as impregnation goes.

So yes, with a nine-month development term. Or in other words, not within the scope of the game. A couple years down the road, and Melissa and Mina (for example) might have a kid or two, but that's not a concern for the time being.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd like to know something reguarding Aya's green tentacles. I recall Raptor saying that if Aya used one of them on Bianca's pussy something bad will happen, I'm still not completly sure of what, but her mouth and anus are fair game or something. Does this mean pumping an egg into someones anus or mouth won't have any effect?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd like to know something reguarding Aya's green tentacles. I recall Raptor saying that if Aya used one of them on Bianca's pussy something bad will happen, I'm still not completly sure of what, but her mouth and anus are fair game or something. Does this mean pumping an egg into someones anus or mouth won't have any effect?
To the egg thing, Womb = Home.

And, I suppose you could have it not pump the egg, since Aya's now aware of it. >.>

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

They're not in a room... They're in open sky, in the middle of a plaza. And the gun went to her right, towards where Mina and Joseph were, naught a 10 foot distance.
I still don't see it as being that probable. the gun is shouldered, as she pretty much just fired, meaning that the arm she would have thrown with would be sitting at a 80-90 degree angle inside of the elbow. The fact that the gun is pointed at Aya makes it harder to hit, but level 5 shooting, so that isn't that odd. I just can't see an angle Aya could have hit the gun to send it that way, as well as how Melissa could have thrown it at such an awkward angle to achieve any appreciable distance, even including skidding along the ground. I guess that 10 feet would be possible if you include skidding, but like I said before, it just seems silly to me :(

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I held my crappy BB rifle in my hands, and reenacted it. When I pretended that the gun was hit, just right, with the bullet, my hands would have been sent into shock, and I'd recoil with it in my hands, making my hands fly back from the shock of the bullet hitting the gun, at which point, my right hand gripping the hilt went back, and the gun went out of my hands, both propelled by my backpedal, and the nudge from the bullet.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

People... we're arguing about whether somebody getting their gun shot out of their hand would have the gun skid a couple dozen feet away or not, on a forum dedicated to (and as part of a game including) implausibly strong fleshy organs, sprouted out of sheer nothingness, disobeying the principles of leverage, highly sensitive only to specific forms of touch, and extremely durable despite being soft enough to not cause harm without significant effort.

I think this can fit under "plausible suspension of disbelief", y'know? Would it help if you thought Aya swiped out with a tentacle and knocked the gun out of Melissa's hands?

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*shrugs* It's all in the name of using movie/game physics, I mean, as unlikely as half the stuff happens in it, it's always a matter of "Suspension of disbelief." I mean, if we completely remove it, we'll get this very interesting situtation:

Centipede: "I rape j00 girly girl! I give you my baby juice!"
Girl: "Oh noes!"
-2 weeks later and several attempts later-
Dr. Manylegs: "Sorry, but she's not pregnant..."
Centipede: "No! Not again! Goddamit!"
Girl: "Don't worry Centipede, one day, you just hafta believe, we'll have a baby!"
Centipede: "I know I know... I just hope I can be the proud father of a squirming exoskeletal freak before I get riddled with bullets, slashed to bits, or burnt to a crisp ;-;"

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy fuck, Joseph is alive. Just wondering but isn't Luna's party headed to the location he was knocked out at?

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Sorry for no logging on for the past few days. A major project for school has me drained. Gonna try and reply right now.

Also, repped up Loli-D for RJ. I don't know the what exactly rule limiting repping people is, but I repped up DarkFire a while back, and still can't.

Edit-> Clarification: Did Selena just splooge after after one round (ie: 12sec), or does she spew cum like a broken faucet?

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

You have to rep 4 or 5 people before you rep someone again D=
Guess that means we should be repping people more often, then.

Edit-> Never fails, the moment I begin to reply, RJ logs off.

Thinking hard here. Gonna post it like a sticky note requesting more sticky notes.

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Clarification: Did Selena just splooge after after one round (ie: 12sec), or does she spew cum like a broken faucet?
No, she hasn't orgasmed yet. She's making Letris feel like being her cum receptacle is the bestest fate in the world, however.
Never fails, the moment I begin to reply, RJ logs off.
Sometimes he's only gone for a few minutes... don't worry about it. Next time he's on, he'll post a reply. He doesn't HAVE to be on the moment you post your reply, after all.