What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Kayi

Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

*sighs huffily*
Well if the director's bitches are fawning over David as well, that kills all interest I had in him.

Poor Azure. You guys keep fighting over David... I'll mope around and hope for a decent guy to come along.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

*sighs huffily*
Well if the director's bitches are fawning over David as well, that kills all interest I had in him.

Poor Azure. You guys keep fighting over David... I'll mope around and hope for a decent guy to come along.
Now the question is, will we have to at one point, "switch sides" and kill the director? She honestly gives off one of the "secret final boss" feelings...

Kayi

Reputation score

Where is the More Survivors mission going to lead us?
Are we checking other hotels?
Are we going to search the forest where Azure saw cultists?
Check malls for girls lingering around?

Depending on where we're going to search, Azure may be very, very interested.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm really hoping that David says something with meaning to Iris.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright Shrike, I want to go with you on the mission, IF RJ doesn't pop the Save Rin mission up.
And I am cooking, so if theres enough people before I am back from goceries, etc. and get done cooking, you can leave me here.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm about to leave for work, so you have time to do your stuff. Ill be back on in about 50-60 minutes from now.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Regarding armor... I've now decided that getting armor for this mission is inadvisable.

RJ as much as said it'd be useless against the goddess, and while we might face things before her... we'll face them with 3 of the best combat-ready girls and the director.

The only reasons left to get armor are in-character, I guess. Luna probably doesn't really respect the combat abilities of Jenn or Iris... but she *knows* the "goddess" can tear up clothing/armor with a snap of her fingers.

Jenn hasn't really run into anything that made her wish she had armor. More strength and agility, sure, but if anything armor would make one less agile.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

but she *knows* the director can tear up clothing/armor with a snap of her fingers.
The Director can do that!?!

I wish I could tear women's clothing off with a snap of my fingers... :(

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Kayi, how would Azure react if she found out what Iris was doing?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Speaking of Azure, I'm also curious if she would have heard of Luna's past, seeing as she was allegedly a "mass murderer" during times of civilty and peace.

Kayi

Reputation score

Kayi, how would Azure react if she found out what Iris was doing?
I don't know, what IS Iris doing?

Speaking of Azure, I'm also curious if she would have heard of Luna's post, seeing as she was allegedly a "mass murderer" during times of civilty and peace.
No idea what you mean. You'd need to clarify.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Director can do that!?!

I wish I could tear women's clothing off with a snap of my fingers... :(
Ah ha! You fell for my trap, revealing that the director in fact does not have that particular power! This is what I was doing, tricking you into revealing a negative. I wasn't confusing two major characters. Nobody thinks I confused two major characters.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ah ha! You fell for my trap, revealing that the director in fact does not have that particular power! This is what I was doing, tricking you into revealing a negative. I wasn't confusing two major characters. Nobody thinks I confused two major characters.
I could always just edit her abilities.

>:3

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I wouldn't be too happy if I were you, that just means she doesn't need to rip everyone's clothes apart to beat the living stuffing out of our characters. Seeing as she can pierce that WTF barrier or scare the "Goddess" enough to make her flee.