What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Kayi

Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

I see no need for an OOC fight. I'm completely abandoning Azure's mission to better suit your OOC needs, even if she would think the girls are retards for going this far just to abandon their task.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Hey RJ don't I have to have like an attempt to go into a trance or something?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Kayi, have I said anything about wanting to leave the supplies behind in the OCC or ICC?
I want to take the supplies back to the inn.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I place a bet that RJ just fell asleep at his computer.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

*COFF*
Well, considering you guys are a bit weak right now, wouldn't it be better if you guys just hid the things somewhere safe, and come back for them later with more people? After all, safety first.
But going with the supplies is also a good idea, since there won't be a 2nd run, and you guys migh be able to actually drag it back.
And if you guys are naked or something just grab some bedsheets and wrap it around yourselves like Azure use to do.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I would have Emily do something like that but since she has no idea about them tracking by scent she really has no need too. She isn't the type of person to care if she's walking around naked in a post-apocalyptic city =/

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

well being girls, I am sure at least ONE of them will, and one of them does, others follow.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm going to sign out now.
Ill be back in about two hours.
Bye everyone.

Kayi

Reputation score

I'm rather disgusted how fast this entire thing went sour.

And yes, it was entirely about the fact I don't have a contact, because that's when the massive OOC/Discussion fest stomped all over us trying to continue the mission.

I'm tired of being the one that comes up with clever ideas and trying to help nudge the plot forward. You all figure it out now.

Azure stays curled up and ignoring everyone until they're ready to leave the hospital.

If this keeps up, I'm retiring Azure and going to make a blond-bimbo-bazooka chick that doesn't know anything but how to blow shit up. That way everyone stops having issues with what she does.

I'll be back after I get some sleep.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I got caught up in a discussion with a friend about various Taboo practices.

I'm sorry! :D

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lol, you have your own life man, it's understandable.
EDIT: Well then I will be going off now, see ya RJ.

Last edited:

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once again, poor david, I'm going to blame Lin if something makes it into the inn because David's too busy going "-_O"

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Just a question, would it be possible to "counteract" an aphorisadic with another strong physical stimulus... say pain? I was wondering if I could have Luna stab herself (sacrificing stamina) for say... another round or two of "sanity" should she ever become affected by one, or something similar.