What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

She agreed as well. She just did it in more of an intimidating way then Iris.

Kayi

Reputation score

Not to butt in on the discussion, but I'd just like to note that no matter WHAT you do at this point, you'll be trekking back to the Inn on foot. Probably better to go with Azure's plan and use something that might slightly speed it up a bit while getting what you originally came for than if you trekked back on foot, limping, with nothing. Just saying.
Thank you for someone actually listening to Azure's plan.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

She did listen. You just forgot that we don't currently have a hospital bed and if you go outside with one of those things how much noise they would make and how many monsters they would attract in the area, and please don't say anything about the scent of the girls. Emily and Iris have no idea about it and Azure never told them.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Thank you for someone actually listening to Azure's plan.
Your welcome, although to be fair, I do agree that ditching the helicopter pilot in the first place, no matter how much of a dog of the system he is, was a bad call. Half trips = half the chances you have to be assaulted by sex crazed monsters. But now that's been done... improvise.

Kayi

Reputation score

Those hospital beds have rubber wheels, it'll make as little sound as possible for the amount of speed it'll give them.

Plus, Azure isn't aware of the fact the monsters track by scent. That was an OOC comment passed by RJ, not in character information. So please don't try to blame me (or Azure) for not mixing IC and OOC information.

And Keylo. If he was EVER useful, she wouldn't have dumped him. He's been utterly useless and never helped worth a crap right up until now, after I've already said very openly, that I fired him, a few days ago.

I get the impression RJ is only making him useful now so I regret deciding to get rid of him enough to change my decision. But the instant I take him back he'll go back to his same useless self.

Just to add...
If everyone is whining so much about how great the pilot is, why don't you have contacts?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

There's always the meat shield capacity! That always works :p. Now quit arguing, and get going!

Kayi

Reputation score

I would go if I could.

RJ has crippled Azure so she can't move on her own, so I'm waiting for the others to do something useful now that I've laid out all of our options.

Oh, and No there isn't a meat shield option for the contact. He's level 3, so he won't join fights.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Bleh fuck it. I tire of this. If Emily decides to split then he can be mad at me.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyhow, I'm off to sleep now. Hopefully you're done that mission by the time I wake up :p.

(And on another note, RJ, that pic of evil alice disturbs me somewhat (AKA the director) I had a rather annoying dream where I was being chased by legions of murderous explosive dolls thanks to that image.)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Guys come on.
Lets just have out characters rest for a few hours then head out.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Those hospital beds have rubber wheels, it'll make as little sound as possible for the amount of speed it'll give them.

Plus, Azure isn't aware of the fact the monsters track by scent. That was an OOC comment passed by RJ, not in character information. So please don't try to blame me (or Azure) for not mixing IC and OOC information.

And Keylo. If he was EVER useful, she wouldn't have dumped him. He's been utterly useless and never helped worth a crap right up until now, after I've already said very openly, that I fired him, a few days ago.

I get the impression RJ is only making him useful now so I regret deciding to get rid of him enough to change my decision. But the instant I take him back he'll go back to his same useless self.

Just to add...
If everyone is whining so much about how great the pilot is, why don't you have contacts?
He's always been able to evac, this is the first time you actually needed him to do that.

And would ya stop with the friggin' conspiracy theories?

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

No more arguing. If I wanted to continue arguing then I would have posted the huge post where I made an argument against Kayi. It's pointless right now and I already decided Emily was helping them. If she decides to take Iris and run then he can be mad at me I don't care.

Also I assumed that Iris was helping Azure so Emily made no move to help her. Just ask if you want me to help her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Does the dance of love and peace*

*Everyone is happy now.*

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure is leaving the supplies now, the way Iris and Emily want.

Up to you how we get out of here now, Azure is playing follow the leader now since neither of the other girls want to follow her anymore.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Only Emily wanted to do it. She agreed to help you... are you trying to make someone get in a fight?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What about what I want?

Nobody thinks of poor ol' Raptor... :(

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

You want us to not fight right? -_-

Trust me I would prefer to not get in an OOC fight either. IC fights are far more fun =D