Atlanta, Georgia, United States

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Roger blinked, and wondered for a moment, "I wonder if I know this guy..." before nodding, "Alright, I think we've talked long enough. Kick-start this contraption, would you?" he requested, gesturing at the machine with his wrapped hand, "And back it up a day or two from the attack, if you don't mind. I need a fucking nap." he cursed, the distasteful attitude origination from the pain in his back from Wesker's attack, his now itchy right hand, and lack of sleep.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Regina shook her head.

"If we go back that far your still in transit and we risk causing a paradox that would annihilate wherever you WERE and where we are. At best I can probably get us ... maybe two hours before whatever happened to your friends happened, since you would have just been arriving. But yeah, let's get this thing ..."

An alarm suddenly sounded, and Regina looked to the camera's. There, suddenly, for only a few seconds, was a figure dressed in all black.

"Oh fuck. He's here. Wesker survived all this time?"

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The figure let out what sounded like a growl, then spoke in a fairly dark sounding tone of voice. "Stay here. Your mission is to go back and prevent this mess from ever happening. I'll slow the asshole down, and prevent him from entering the effect."

Without another word, the figure vanished from the room.

A distance from the control room, Wesker would round a corner, and find himself staring down the armored figure, who was resting the point of a hand-and-a-half style sword on the ground. The sword's blade was marked by six runes, two each of three different types. Each pair was glowing a different color, one set an icy blue, another a blood red, and the final pair was glowing the same color as the man's eyes.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Got it, thanks."

She turned to Leena and RJ then spoke.

"We all should stay here, as of right now, Wesker has NO idea we are here, so he's liable to take his time. Plus, if you folks leave, we run the risk of taking him with us in the jump, and having to deal with two of him. This way I can only move whoever is in this room."

Wesker stopped, looking at he armored figure.

"Well well well, so someone DID survive even the T.A.L.O.S. Impressive to say the least. You must be the one who was sent to activate the generator, a marvelous piece of technology. Well, I suppose I have some time to spend and play with you, after all, no one else is coming in through that entry, it's gone now. Let's begin, shall we?"

Suddenly he moved at his own superhuman speed, directing a punch and kick at the figure, his intent to put him through a wall.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The armored figure moved at the same speed Wesker himself did, sheathing his sword and meeting Wesker's attack with a kick of his own...Aimed directly at Wesker's scrotum. It was the figure's kick that connected, sending Wesker flying back into a wall.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a moment, Wesker picked himself up and dusted off his clothing.

"So ... it IS you. Amazing even you survived this long, what's it been, two, three hundred plus years since our last meeting?"

For the moment, he stood there, casually leaning against the broken wall, almost as if he was considering something.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once the man had given them an order to stay, Roger shouted, "Wait a secon-" and was interrupted when he suddenly disappeared. The way the man vanished from his sight made a memory flash through his mind. "He moved like Wesker..." he said under his breath.

After about a couple seconds since the man vanished, Roger sighed, and folded his arms, "Great..." he voiced a complaint, "And just what the hell are we supposed to do until that guy gets done with his date?" he asked aloud. Roger reached up with his good hand, and scratched his chin, a perverted thought going through his mind now that he finally switched his attention to the two attractive women he was with.

"... You don't suppose either of you are interested in shagging?" he asked with a small, almost goofy looking grin. Roger didn't have high hopes about Leena, or even Regina taking him up on his offer. A part of him knew the chaos that would ensue would likely help pass the time, as well as reveal to him just how interested Regina was... Possibly.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

On one of the camera screens, they'd see the armored figure come through the frame, sliding to a stop after apparently being hit by a fairly powerful blow. He stood up, shaking his head, and then proceeded to pop his left shoulder back into joint.

If the cameras picked up audio, they'd hear the man say "Two inhumans..." *loud pop* "...We're gonna be here all day."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leena and Regina both laughed slightly, and Leena moved a bit closer to him.

Regina on the other hand was working furiously on the device.

"I think he's given me enough information to get this working, but it's going to take a few minutes at least. Try not to stare at my ass too much Roger, you might miss the portal when it opens."

There was a touch of humor in her voice, so perhaps she wasn't completely uninterested.

Leena on the other hand was pretty well snuggled up against him, focusing more on RJ than what was going on around them.

Wesker half chuckled at this, seemingly amused.

"At least until you no longer provide me any amusement, and then ... well, you know the drill."

Again he came at the figure, though this time he stopped just short, before dropping out a leg to sweep, anticipating the figure to move in at him once more.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger couldn't help but grin, and a certain suggestive thought ran through his mind concerning both Regina and Leena, but once Leena had snuggled up to him, he felt a surge of guilt, as if he'd been caught doing something he shouldn't have done. He tried playing it off, simply returning Leena's embrace.

"Well, your ass is going into the portal, I imagine," he chuckled a little, "So, I'd better pay attention, eh?"

He approaching laugh was suddenly stifled when he felt a pinch from Leena on his rear. He blushed a little, and forcibly reminded himself of how women usually like to take 'ownership' of a man, and tend to get rather cranky when they're unfaithful..

Roger responded by reaching down, and squeezed her back, smiling at her mischievously.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wesker's leg sweep cut through the air...because the armored figure hadn't moved. The raised eyebrow could be heard in the distorted voice. "Are you trying to fight me, or break-dance?"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leena's reaction was to squeeze back, a very mischievious look in her eyes. She right now was almost wishing they were alone.

Regina only chuckled slightly, having not seen the squeezing and groping this time.

"Yes well, I suppose that's true. God, I wish there was a way to turn the audio off on those damn camera's, it's distracting."

Wesker only growled slightly.

"Lucky you."

Then he came at him again, launching into the air as he came down with a super powered punch, aiming for the head of the figure.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Regina got her wish, in a way...

The figure responded to Wesker's punch by side-stepping at the last minute, grabbing Wesker by the throat, and hurling him like a discus, smashing the camera with the impact.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The sudden interruption made Roger look over to the cameras, and think for a moment, "Hmm... If I had power like that... I could handle Wesker easily." Leena might have noticed Roger stop with his groping, and go into deep thought, "Wesker's attacks, from what I've seen, are very one-dimensional. Either he's holding back, or he doesn't have any hand-to-hand combat experience, likely just relying on his power to win the fight." Roger lifted his wrapped hand, looking at it for a moment, "If I was stronger... Faster..." Despite how much it hurt, Roger clenched his injured hand as hard as he could underneath the fabric, "Wesker wouldn't stand a chance against me... I wonder if there's any way I can get my hands on that virus that Chris was infected with?" he wondered, lost in thought.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leena's eyes widened in surprise as she picked up his aura, though she said nothing. He probably however felt the slight tensing of her body.

Regina sighed.

"Thank god, now I can get some work done."

Wesker growled before standing up., not even realizing that he'd smashed a camera.

"So it seems your not as weak as I anticipated. Fine."

He removed his shades, which somehow had remained on all this time, and tossed them to the side, fists clenching.

He moved in with blinding speed, then began attacking with more traditional hand to hand combat techniques, forgoing the showboating he'd been sloppy with earlier, realizing now he might actually have a challenge for once.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger felt her hand that was holding him tighten, not suggestively, but almost as if with concern. Roger looked to her, and she would see the tone of his face that of a shape she would likely remember. The time when Roger came out of his friend's house, Roger had the same look, a look of determination... And utter stubbornness.

Roger shared a look with Leena for some time, before he finally found words with which to speak, "Leena... I always get what I want..." he told her, "No matter what. And Wesker's corpse is something I want. I'll do whatever it takes to get it."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There was a soft click when Wesker removed the shades, as several small spikes snapped out on the armor...fingertips, knuckles, elbows, knees, and cleats on the boots. The armored figure also kept up with Wesker, seeming to get serious himself. Not all of Wesker's strikes were blocked...but those that made it through didn't seem to have the same effect that they would on a normal person.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leena nodded.

"I know, and we'll help you accomplish that one way or another. First, we need to get back."

To that Regina replied.

"Almost got it. Another two minutes and I can power this up, but we're only going to be back a couple of hours before you arrived. I'm sorry RJ, but I can't get you any further back than that, not without completely destroying the generator before the vortex even opens."

She seemed saddened, probably thinking it wouldn't be anywhere near enough time.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger sighed a little, and looked away from Leena, "I'm sorry, Leena, but I will do whatever it takes, even if you don't like what I'm doing. You'd best stay out of my way." he thought clearly in his mind. A woman such as her didn't deserve to be killed outright for trying to be 'too good' of a person. In Roger's mind, if she had warning, she'd be smart enough to steer clear of his path.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This time Leena did grab him and passionately kiss him, apparently not wanting to lose him. Or at least wanting to make things very clear if she was going to as to how she felt.

Wesker continued his assault, seeming to not tire one bit, despite the ongoing flurry.