What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

Why would you be confused? I'm sure there are legitimate buyers out there, but there is far more pirated copies for every sale he makes. Even if you can get it from DLsite english, you will notice that even the biggest titles Monmusu 3 only has 1401 downloads. It kind of put things in perspective, right?
Hey pal, take it easy, I just wrote the opinion of who makes the game, not mine.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey pal, take it easy, I just wrote the opinion of who makes the game, not mine.
true,
he made a post (perhaps the greatest of his site) talking 313,456,464,654,694 lines about how piracy is bad. But he also does nothing to soften his case, he wanted to create a system that would prevent access Westerners, EVEN LEGITIMATE BUYERS!

what he should really do, should be to facilitate access by Western buyers, and acquire more buyers, because piracy will never end.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

true,
he made a post (perhaps the greatest of his site) talking 313,456,464,654,694 lines about how piracy is bad. But he also does nothing to soften his case, he wanted to create a system that would prevent access Westerners, EVEN LEGITIMATE BUYERS!

what he should really do, should be to facilitate access by Western buyers, and acquire more buyers, because piracy will never end.
I'd buy the games if they were english translated and were cheaper. MGQ 3 for $30 is way too much, in my opinion.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'd buy the games if they were english translated and were cheaper. MGQ 3 for $30 is way too much, in my opinion.
I can not wait to play this game, it is a matter of priority.
If it was more accessible to buy, I would buy on day 1!

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I bought MGQ3 and shared it, on this site, on the first couple hours of it's release. In those first few hours, people were sharing my uploaded links everywhere, steam and whatnot. I am partially responsible for hurting his sales. I won't make the same mistake again, and will give it till at least a hundred sales or more, depending on popularity, before I share again.

I agree with you guys on his anti-piracy concept. I don't think his approach is a good one for anti-piracy. However, if he decides to do that, I will remove that part of the game myself. :)

Last edited:

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I bought MGQ3 it and shared it, on this site, on the first couple hours of it's release. In those first few hours, people were sharing my uploaded links everywhere, steam and whatnot. I am partially responsible for hurting his sales. I won't make the same mistake again, and will give it till at least a hundred sales or more, depending on popularity, before I share again.

I agree on his anti-piracy concept. I don't think his approach is a good one for anti-piracy. However, if he decides to do that, I will remove that part of the game myself. :)
could not speak better myself, but... can I ask you a favor? if you decide to buy ROBFS4U please share with me! I have followed the development of this game from the beginning and can not stand to wait any longer... :(

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

about translations there are 4 mon rune fritten words i know what they mean
when i see them:
セーブ (saving)
ロード (loading)
パイズリ(tit fuck)
はい (jes)

there aren't much but atleast i dont need a translation tool for them anymore
(learning japanese by playing of h games is a strange side effect:D)

Last edited:

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im just going to paste this here, hope work :rolleyes:

no, its no the game, just the demo video if you wish keep it in your files.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Im just going to paste this here, hope work :rolleyes:

no, its no the game, just the demo video if you wish keep it in your files.
thank you, my friend. I particularly can not stand to wait any longer for this game...

this wait is killing me... :(

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thank you, my friend. I particularly can not stand to wait any longer for this game...

this wait is killing me... :(

Same here pal, im just want to play this game and fight(fuck,lol) some sea otters (the girl who is disguises like a seal ) im just spend so many hours in this area (all comodo in general) in RO Leveling Up that just when I see this part in this game it blow my mind in some many levels, lol. Anyway cant wait more for this game :D

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can not wait to play this game, it is a matter of priority.
If it was more accessible to buy, I would buy on day 1!
I'm sure you mean the new paradox game, MGQ 3 has been out for just past a year now

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm sure you mean the new paradox game, MGQ 3 has been out for just past a year now
no no, my friend! i'm talking about ROBFS4U. :)
if it were more accessible on DLsite I would buy on day 1! :D

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

this guy really takes his job seriously :mad: ... he's recruiting players to test the game :eek: and will pay them to do it ... like winning the game was not enough! :D

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i waiting skill double penetration in this game

or you can pregnant on my girls

did anyone think is possible?

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i waiting skill double penetration in this game

or you can pregnant on my girls

did anyone think is possible?
sorry to say this friend, but one of the reasons I love ROBF is because there is no bizarre things here. Please, leave these things to the monster girl quest, Violated Hero and others. :cool:

Reactions: VIS

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

this guy really takes his job seriously :mad: ... he's recruiting players to test the game :eek: and will pay them to do it ... like winning the game was not enough! :D
wait that means he is upset because western peoples pirating his game but he pays japanese players to play it:confused:
thads rasistic (i want to be payed for playing of h games to):D

and what about an realase date?

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

wait that means he is upset because western peoples pirating his game but he pays japanese players to play it:confused:
thads rasistic (i want to be payed for playing of h games to):D

and what about an realase date?
Probably in late July, he still did not specify.
He put to the end of the month, so if they find some big bug he has time to spend and fix it.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think he's reeeeally close to launch a trial version :D! Perhaps even this week!!
And the game lasts 10 to 11 hours! :eek:

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

just a little bump,to keep the thread visible. Men the waiting is killing me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.