What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

If he still uses some sort of RPGMaker than I'll simply decrypt the gamefiles and delete these annoying anti-japanese questions. Thats not only petty, but somewhat childish.

I look forward to the trial, can't be that long now.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There is no confirmation - his May 10th post strictly said to regard his "June 10th" estimate to be purely hypothetical. I'm not going to make any claims to speak Japanese, but my understanding is that he's only estimating how long it'd take to brush over 15 characters and pump out a trial/demo for the public to try.

thanks for the reply. I hope he release the game ASAP, there are few games as good as this, in fact only this game did everything I wanted with all the monster girls, other games are really bizarre sometimes.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If he still uses some sort of RPGMaker than I'll simply decrypt the gamefiles and delete these annoying anti-japanese questions. Thats not only petty, but somewhat childish.
lol, yeah the Japanese are quite weird like that, though I wouldn't call it childish (as it would be in America) but an ironic cultural paradox. Ironic in that they came up with an entire set of characters (letters/alphabets) just for foreign terms. It's like they're rejecting foreign culture by keeping it distinct from their native Hiragana while embracing it by using it in their day-to-day language.

thanks for the reply. I hope he release the game ASAP, there are few games as good as this, in fact only this game did everything I wanted with all the monster girls, other games are really bizarre sometimes.
Me too, heheh - but I personally much rather he take his time to make his next game even better than the first than have him make a crappy sequel that lives off the original's glory. Tamaishi Rio 3 is such an example of declining quality.

From the game's design and code, I could tell that ROBF had more potential, but it's like the dev decided "eh, I think that's enough; let's just keep this feature a minor one so it doesn't outshine the vanilla combat".

My penis knows patience. :p

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

lol, yeah the Japanese are quite weird like that, though I wouldn't call it childish (as it would be in America) but an ironic cultural paradox. Ironic in that they came up with an entire set of characters (letters/alphabets) just for foreign terms. It's like they're rejecting foreign culture by keeping it distinct from their native Hiragana while embracing it by using it in their day-to-day language.

Me too, heheh - but I personally much rather he take his time to make his next game even better than the first than have him make a crappy sequel that lives off the original's glory. Tamaishi Rio 3 is such an example of declining quality.

From the game's design and code, I could tell that ROBF had more potential, but it's like the dev decided "eh, I think that's enough; let's just keep this feature a minor one so it doesn't outshine the vanilla combat".

My penis knows patience. :p
do you think he will hinder the downloads in any way, for example, soon after the launch he look for website that are providing his games for illegal downloading?

because if "yes", then I'll have to stay alert, and download immediately before it goes offline.

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

do you think he will hinder the downloads in any way, for example, soon after the launch he look for website that are providing his games for illegal downloading?

because if "yes", then I'll have to stay alert, and download immediately before it goes offline.
I believe he uses dlsite to sell his games. So once the sale starts, he can't do anything about pirates. Its out of his hands at that moment. So don't worry about that.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I believe he uses dlsite to sell his games. So once the sale starts, he can't do anything about pirates. Its out of his hands at that moment. So don't worry about that.
sorry disturb this thread with so many questions, I really love this game so much and do not know anyone who has done one game with this same quality. Thank you for your patience and for answering!

S

Sythis_Sythes

Cherry poi's new game is actually going to be VERY similar to this game, just the reverse in that its male monsters on female protag, rather than what this game is, the opposite.

I'd say watch his work closely, since he might actually make a good game in this style.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

Cherry poi's new game is actually going to be VERY similar to this game, just the reverse in that its male monsters on female protag, rather than what this game is, the opposite.

I'd say watch his work closely, since he might actually make a good game in this style.
you calling this: very similar to robf?:eek:

you kidding me that's definitely 2 different game styles and cherrys stuff has nothing to do with bf, it's just monster raping gor with some animated cgs.

the real similar games to robf are erotical night , incupus fantasie
they hafe similar bf stile and animations
(but robfs lvl and equipment system is the pest i ever see in a bf game):D

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

you kidding me that's definitely 2 different game styles and cherrys stuff has nothing to do with bf, it's just monster raping gor with some animated cgs.

to be honest, the only game that equals (relatively) ROBF is DRAMARA QUEST. But ROBF it is still vastly superior.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

new post... just saying ... :p

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Of course Succubus Quest was the first big BF game

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Which one was first? SQ or BFrogue?

S

Sythis_Sythes

i said similar, and was suggesting a game since he asked for one. I won't start a fight over this or anything else, just stating that fact. Cherry's NEW game SOUNDS like it'll be similar to the BF formula, and that it will be good quality as well, all i was stating.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

this wait is killing me... :(

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

game releases always taking too long not only for h games but any games.
skyrim for example.
the worst is you don't even know when it gonna be released so you don't know how long you have to wait.
and a release date don't mean much because they always could change it or even break at the last minut.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

skyrim for example.
the worst is you don't even know when it gonna be released so you don't know how long you have to wait.
and a release date don't mean much because they always could change it or even break at the last minut.
I know, I waited four years for Castlevania LOS, dragon age only at the end of the year, mass effect only God knows when ...

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Because making games takes a lot of time. Shocking, I know.
Also I'd just like to point out that cherry poi's game had NO GoR whatsoever and the "animated cgs" are called sprite sex, tyvm.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

skyrim for example.
Duke Nukem Forever is without a doubt the best example of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.