Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

i build a huge vit and str.but still increase the other stats for backup :D

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

In another matter, the wizz build in this game is just insane, with a bunch of INT/VIT and with the right skill (magnified for more SP, Stormgust for crazy damage like 3k - 4 K, passive HP/SP regen) you sweep the floor with the tree sisters and you are nearly immortal too.

Only one weak point, dont leave you to be silence or you are doomed :D

thanks again pal.
No prob, mate. :p

It's been a real long time since I played the INT/VIT build - last I did it was in the first ROBF on my first playthrough. Silencing isn't a problem if you have cards that nullify status effects like such. I stopped playing pure INT builds though because I felt it was a little weird to not use your penis in a BF game (and it admittedly got a little boring after a while, just working titty magic), but I think I'm ready to try it again for my third playthrough while mixing it up with an item-user build to attack with tentacles and strip clothing with acid :D heheh.

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Speed speed speed speed gotta go fastfastfastfast

Beef up STR and rule the world with your dick.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I stopped playing pure INT builds though because I felt it was a little weird to not use your penis in a BF game (and it admittedly got a little boring after a while, just working titty magic)
use grand cross, problem solved :D

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

use grand cross, problem solved :D
Yeah it's real nice, though it's very expensive to spec for (need to waste points in bash and holy cross, skills that are only useful for primarily STR builds), and I found myself only using it in boss fights because of the recoil damage (or in the cases where I purposefully tried to get myself deadly low on HP so that the weaker mobs had a chance xP).

I decided to go with an INT/DEX/STR build as a sort of jack-of-all-trades (99 in INT and DEX with the rest in STR), with equipment and skills that concentrate on aiming for enemy weakspots (so I can be Super Effective!). Mostly a breast-groping clit-schlicking skill set; my penis deemed VIT improbably boring. STR is just there for the 3-hole skill, which is very cheap to get, and has a good damage multiplier.

Last edited:

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah it's real nice, though it's very expensive to spec for (need to waste points in bash and holy cross, skills that are only useful for primarily STR builds), and I found myself only using it in boss fights because of the recoil damage (or in the cases where I purposefully tried to get myself deadly low on HP so that the weaker mobs had a chance xP).

I decided to go with an INT/DEX/STR build as a sort of jack-of-all-trades (99 in INT and DEX with the rest in STR), with equipment and skills that concentrate on aiming for enemy weakspots (so I can be Super Effective!). Mostly a breast-groping clit-schlicking skill set; my penis deemed VIT improbably boring. STR is just there for the 3-hole skill, which is very cheap to get, and has a good damage multiplier.
My build is INT(99)/VIT(99)/STR(25), but if you upgrade your weapon you get like 30 more of STR, for DEX there is a SKILL that net you some nice bonus in HIT plus some weapon that help too. the STR is for the 3 way skill (PIERCE attack), a backup attack because some enemies (very few) are very resilient to the magic attack (Lord Snake).

With the INT there is more bonuses that STR to net you the 160 points (lord snake card +10 INT, Staff of soul + 30 INT, Tiara + 10 INT, Nymph egg/ married Tasa + 10 INT, etc, etc ...) plus with 50 INT you can use energy coat a awesome skill that cut a 30% the physical damage received, but you SP regen is almost nullified, still you can use a osiris card (you can obtain it in the Coliseum exchanging a Bacsojin/peksojin card) or the magnified skill for more SP regen.

So with 160 and the enemy stripped you can do bewteen 3k to 5k (depends) with Stormgust (but you lose 2 rounds) but well with high VIT even the lord of death (Hel) can't kill me (even with 2 round of comma consecutives) and not even had to use the alice card (for boss defense) or abysmal knight (for boss damage) like in the original ROBF (by that time i used a hybrid semi critical between INT/STR)

Well im ready for the next ROBF in...

:D

and i think will be see some of the Thanatos Tower, a very difficult dungeon

and for the persons who want to know more about how big is the world of RO can look at this map

Last edited:

Rayu1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Urrmmmm I have a problem with skill reset. Can't seems to reset my skills after uising the skill reset item. Something about learn skills and a blue font -__-?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

You're sure it's the skill reset and not the stat you're using? If not then you remember you have to learn the topmost skill before you can learn anything else?

Rayu1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yup I'm certain, There's a Skills reset staff and a Stats reset staff. Used the staff with green text, but can't seems to reset my skills. I'm level 40 now though. when I used the skill reset, there's a sound effect and the item is consumed. But the job skill is still 40/40

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yup I'm certain, There's a Skills reset staff and a Stats reset staff. Used the staff with green text, but can't seems to reset my skills. I'm level 40 now though. when I used the skill reset, there's a sound effect and the item is consumed. But the job skill is still 40/40
you need to go into your skills (where you learn them) and press left arrow on the very first one, wait a few seconds and done all skills are resetted

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

you need to go into your skills (where you learn them) and press left arrow on the very first one, wait a few seconds and done all skills are resetted
You can also just left arrow the skills you want to forget, of course if you
forget the mainskill all skills are resettet.
If you leave the skillget menue after you got with the staff in, the effect is canceled.

Next update is comming soon
Missspelled Lou-Yang and Gonryun in last version, but already fixed.

Rayu1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys what's mob directory No:40? and how do I get it?

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

sir i have a question about your avatar image:
is from a game?
if yes, what is the name? cuz i love slimegirls :3

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hi guys what's mob directory No:40? and how do I get it?
#40 is Executioner (normal form), the loli of the demon trio.
- this is when you choose to fight her (instead of Ogretooth/Ogatos) in the Witch Castle/Mansion.

#42 is her awakened form.
- when you fight her in Geffenia

Rayu1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the info

Last edited:

koutaro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well im ready for the next ROBF in...

and i think will be see some of the Thanatos Tower, a very difficult dungeon

and for the persons who want to know more about how big is the world of RO can look at this map
In regards to Yuno, it wouldn't be suprising if they'd include Odin's temple since Yuno is where people rebirth into a transcendent job (High Novice). So we gonna have a some kind of Valkyrie quest which.
Aside from that, there's Abyss Lake(Dragon girls anyone? :>) and then Kiel Dungeon which is also part of the whole northern map and incidentally part of yuno field. Pretty sure they'd include Einboch dungeon and town. Low chance for Lighthalzen town to be included probably since it also had a dungeon with lodsa MVPs.1 MVP on the second floor, 6 mvps on the third. Renewal had another floor added which had another 6 mvps.
Not sure if they'd include Ice dungeon(ktullnax boss, Rachel Town) since rachel had 2 dungeons(adding up rachel sanctuary) in it, and a field map with an mvp.

But hey, maybe the creator would be generous enough to release another 4 gigs worth of ROBF. R-r-right?

List of MVP in the entirety of the northern area past aldebaran town
Valkyrie randgris(odin's temple), Detale(Abyss lake, Dragon), Thanatos(Thanatos Tower), RSX (Einboch mines), Ygnizem Cenia(swordsman, Biolab 2), All 2nd class characters(Whitesmith, Lord knight, Sniper etc etc, Biolab 3), Kiel (Kiel academy).
Probably not gonna be included but a man could dream:
Rachel Town dungeons:
Rachel Sanctuary (Gloom under the night mvp)
Ice Dungeon (Ktullanux dragon)
Veins Town Dungeons:
Thor dungeon(Ifrit mvp)
Nameless Island, Abbey cathedral(Beelzebub, Fallen Bishop Hibram)
Other news looking forward to the mobs~

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

sir i have a question about your avatar image:
is from a game?
if yes, what is the name? cuz i love slimegirls :3
i have no idea i just used google picture search xD

Lurking

Reputation score

Breaking the streak again to ask if someone would be kind enough to post the Japanese names of the SE files that need them, the normal locale/language fix to extract keeps giving me random characters.

Thanks in advance

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well....things in the orc side seems to be progressing, although in this game we get none of that action....maybe we might get orc lord soon?

And besides the ones listed above....
We still got:
Turtle dungeon (Turtle General)
Christmas Dungeon (Garm and Stormy Knight)
Vesper
Atroce
Amon Ra
Phreeoni
Tao Gunka
......not to mention....besides Thana........Satan Morroc.

But well, until there are announcements of another game or expansions of this one, I won't get my hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.