What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

I have downloaded ver. 1.0 but is there any way to maybe patch for a 1.1? or do I have to redownload entirely

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have downloaded ver. 1.0 but is there any way to maybe patch for a 1.1? or do I have to redownload entirely
Yes. Sent you a PM on that.

can someone please send me a link?
As a man of conscience, I believe it is my duty to respond thusly.
I'm so getting downrepped for this >.< lol

Guide looks wonderful, mate! +rep

Last edited:

Rayu1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh my I'm currently having a problem for version 1.4 poem quiz -_-. the quiz is changed...

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh my I'm currently having a problem for version 1.4 poem quiz -_-. the quiz is changed...
It seems like the poem has been different with every version update, lol. Probably intentional on the Dev's part to make our lives harder.

s4ylong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can capture last boss, thanks (don't use key item):)

GashbellBig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes. Sent you a PM on that.

As a man of conscience, I believe it is my duty to respond thusly.
I'm so getting downrepped for this >.< lol

Guide looks wonderful, mate! +rep
Am I too late to ask for links as well?:D
I'm coming back to play this awesome game now!

Vash

Reputation score

Am I too late to ask for links as well?:D
I'm coming back to play this awesome game now!
I'd like to ask the same thing to anyone able to direct me towards updating the game. I've learned my lesson for trying to do things alone for this game. Spend the whole day trying to figure out the first questionnaire of the game.

My head hurts from it. ( T_T)
Saying thanks ahead of time for the help

Prototype909

Reputation score

I'd like to ask the same thing to anyone able to direct me towards updating the game. I've learned my lesson for trying to do things alone for this game. Spend the whole day trying to figure out the first questionnaire of the game.

My head hurts from it. ( T_T)
Saying thanks ahead of time for the help
There's a patch a few pages back that will update your game to psuedo 1.1 status while removing the first language barrier test altogether.

Vash

Reputation score

There's a patch a few pages back that will update your game to psuedo 1.1 status while removing the first language barrier test altogether.
Yeah I found that post, but paid no mind to it. I did eventually got passed that test. After spending a long time searching for the answers. Thanks for the info tho. ( ^_^)

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

hello ppl!
so, i have a little questionn:
how i unlock more girls on arena?
i just have the dancer and the potion girl.
tx so much. =)

Prototype909

Reputation score

hello ppl!
tx so much. =)
I'm pretty sure you just unlock them as they become available in the VIP room with the exception of Tasa (Assuming you marry her or let Bard marry her) and the Coliseum challenger who you can fight by buying one of the last items in the Coliseum reward list.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hello ppl!
tx so much. =)
witch
capture and forgive her(she doesn't need to join you) or if you don't forgive her she can be unlocked via the panty hermit
huntress
same as witch
Kafra employe
recruit her
undead witch
recruit her
Pyro
become the arena champ by buying the sun god symbol it cost 25 points

Last edited:

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

witch
capture and forgive her(she doesn't need to join you) or if you don't forgive her she can be unlocked via the panty hermit
huntress
same as witch
Kafra employe
recruit her
undead witch
recruit her
Pyro
become the arena champ by buying the sun god symbol it cost 25 points
tx so much friend :)

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

well i wonder has anyone using DEX/VIT build? sure it's not the same as Hunter/Sniper/Ranger build in RO but the main point here is the DEX stat which people seems to not bother (aside to raise some HIT).

i've been using STR/VIT skill spam built before and i'm not satisfied because of the lack of HIT, even though i spent the remaining stat on DEX and fill up my card slots with +10 hits.

for anybody who cares, the DEX/VIT build is mainily focus on DEX. you can increase your VIT up to 99 it's up to you. though i suggest that you spent some (preferably 50 stats) on either INT or LUK. pick LUK only if you're having hard time farming some items since 50 LUK grants 2x Drop Rate. if you're not, better spent it on INT since not only it raises your MDEF but also raises your healing skill effectiveness.

there are only two DEX based damaging skills (which you can check by the skill's descriptions). the best skill is the Double Strafe (two finger icon skill). it pierce through enemy defense even against Dark Snake Lord's white form. this makes the game becomes Easy-Mode once you get all the necessary skills/stats for the build.

for the rest of the skill points, you can pick whatever supportive skills but i suggest that you take Blessing (two stars icon skill - boosts STR,DEX, and INT), Improve Concentration (guy pointing with DEX written icon skill - boosts DEX and HIT), and Lex Aeterna (love icon skill - enemy gets increased damage). when buffed by this skills, your Double Strafe dealt about 2k or more damage. sure it's not as big as Bowling Bash or Pierce, but it pierce through defenses (except if the enemy block your attack with Auto-Guard or some enemy just needs to get undressed first like Abysmal Knight)

here's the skills that i pick for this build.

by the way i have some questions since the thread is too big for me to look for answer lol

1. what about the unfinished quest that listed here?

i know the last quest is the one where Hel joins you, but what's the other one?

2. what are the requirements to recruit the Hunter girl ? like the one in this pic

3. how'd you fight Tessa's other form? i've picked the 3rd option during the crown quest and what should i do after that?

4. what are the missing monsters here?

i know the other one is Bacsojin (i'm yet to catch her due laziness) but what's the other one? is it the alternative kafra?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for number 4
it's the banana loving loli in Umbala Forest(you need the gold egg)... I'm pretty sure she was a monkey in RO

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

for number 4
it's the banana loving loli in Umbala Forest(you need the gold egg)... I'm pretty sure she was a monkey in RO
hmm.. no idea what's that. can you give me screenshot as where you encounter the mob?

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

for number 4
No. Thats Lady Tanee. A Boss enemy thats heals 9999 like she does in this game when she eats a banana. And teleports every single time....

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No. Thats Lady Tanee. A Boss enemy thats heals 9999 like she does in this game when she eats a banana. And teleports every single time....

LOLWUT? a lady tanee in Umbala Field sure surprises the hell out of me XD

but then i didnt encounter the mob in the area. how's to trigger her spawn anyway?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2k or more damage
I read the whole thing and then came back to 2k or more damage. Then I realized exactly how broken str/agi build is. (But undressing and/or multi-hit overkill against a regular mob is a pain)

but then i didnt encounter the mob in the area. how's to trigger her spawn anyway?
Quest for golden banana, need the quest first, talk to the person outside of town (south) before being able to see her in the first swamp area (or second if you start from the town).

Last edited:

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I read the whole thing and then came back to 2k or more damage. Then I realized exactly how broke str/agi/lck build is. (But undressing and/or multi-hit overkill against a regular mob is a pain)
i'm aware of multi hitting AGI build. i've been using STR/AGI built in ROBF1 before with the use of Doppleganger card (+1 extra attack). for every 50 to 80 to 99 of AGI you get +1 extra attack. buffing it with skills you have 3 extra attacks (with the one being 30% chance to deal extra attack) and last to buff your character with Muramasa (+1 extra attack) topped with high LUK = critical hits, but only if it hits or else it misses.

but then i realized how low my defenses are so VIT/DEX or VIT/INT is the current choice for me especially against late game MVPs.

ahhh i almost forgot. is there any Mistress Card in this game? it's the card that negates the use of Blue Gemstones when you uses the uber Grand Cross skill for INT

Status
Not open for further replies.