What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

Same problem here,i can't understand where i make mistake.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The last pic on the last character. You used the wrong one. It's the third one from the top left.
well i did everything as before, but to change what you mentioned and still incorrect

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

They all entered right,yet, doesen't want work.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, so I think I found out what to do after the fake emperor boss. You have to talk to the item shop person at the bottom right of the starting town, then go to the beginner area where you picked up all of those bottles.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot and skipped the starter zone...
Edit 2: Actually after beating the boss there, the bar lady gave me a story quest. After that I just talked to a soldier near the exit and got sent to a new area.

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

FINALY i found it out and for all of you that still have to fight with that here look at my attachment i tryed to make it as easy as possible

Attachments

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, so I think I found out what to do after the fake emperor boss. You have to talk to the item shop person at the bottom right of the starting town, then go to the beginner area where you picked up all of those bottles.

Edit 2: Actually after beating the boss there, the bar lady gave me a story quest. After that I just talked to a soldier near the exit and got sent to a new area.
That beach area and the item dude is to just get a new support partner, after you save her keep choosing her 2nd option and eventually she'll ask you to "buy" her I guess for 10k, the other ones are just items. Anyways I went back to the zombie place and the story is progressing with that girl that was knocked out... I'm not sure which area you went to lol, I'll check it out after I finish this

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

goddamn, i'm imbecile. Finished piano quest. But in that are also exsist like "club" But, how do you get on a second floor of it ? when i come near stairs - need permission.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That beach area and the item dude is to just get a new support partner, after you save her keep choosing her 2nd option and eventually she'll ask you to "buy" her I guess for 10k, the other ones are just items. Anyways I went back to the zombie place and the story is progressing with that girl that was knocked out... I'm not sure which area you went to lol, I'll check it out after I finish this
Yeah the area I went to ended up just being a cutscene. After that I decided fuck it and tried fighting the banana girl again since I was much stronger and found out that there was a cutscene by pure accident.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah her shop is upgraded as well after she gets the 10k and joins you. her skills are her using your pots on you and opening a shop(anywhere outside of battle)

ok so after I collected the five girls in the forest I went back and did the clean up the beach quest and hunted down the merchant girl, took her back to town let her go. after buying all her rare items she sold herself for 10000. her shop was then upgraded to include things like the stat/skill reset and she became a partymember.

her skills have a low cost but she uses your items

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I'm very early in the game, right after the girl at the beginning story-beats you and you come back as some kind of super-man and almost beat her back. The only open map is in the forest, and I get a freaky dialog any time I try to enter (see attachment). It gives me these dialogs over and over again and have me enter text. Each time a different item is shown, and it seems to be an infinite loop that I can't break. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated X_x

EDIT: Oh, also; the eggs don't work for me. I get the monster girl as low as I can without killing her, use the eggs, and nothing happens. I occasionally get a dialog box, but thats it.

Attachments

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

im at this point and now i have no idea what to do, i tryed to speak with every person, went into old zones but i found nothing.
the only thing is that after i reached lvl 20 i was able to fight a bikini girl in the start area(standing inside a tent on the bottom left)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know where I can get an item that raises all of my resistances? The angels all spam debuffs and I can just barely outspeed them with 50 agility.

firemaster10101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I'm very early in the game, right after the girl at the beginning story-beats you and you come back as some kind of super-man and almost beat her back. The only open map is in the forest, and I get a freaky dialog any time I try to enter (see attachment). It gives me these dialogs over and over again and have me enter text. Each time a different item is shown, and it seems to be an infinite loop that I can't break. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated X_x

EDIT: Oh, also; the eggs don't work for me. I get the monster girl as low as I can without killing her, use the eggs, and nothing happens. I occasionally get a dialog box, but thats it.
You have to put in the word that describes the object it shows you, but it has to be in moonrunes, theres a partial list of items a few pages back, every time you fail a question it adds another so you need to answer more right than wrong.

With the eggs you start out with, capture a slime then talk to the person that gave you the eggs.To capture: save before an encounter, get their health down low (think pokemon) then use the egg, if that fails then f12 and try again.

I have a question too, after I've reached the tree village I've noticed there's a camp to the left of it on the over-world, if I go in and talk to the dudes there some give me money and disappear while others just stand there. I got about 7000z before the ones that gave it disappeared. What is their purpose? Feels kind of cheap to get all that money at once but is there a tradeoff or way to get the others to pony up?

Another question: after beating the boss after the tree village the guy at the bottom left of the starter village starts offering services, what does he do?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Noob question : what does the 500$ girl do in starting village ? You get 4 choices : 1st is pay 500$ to get back to your house (?), 2nd she talks to you, 3rd is to rename your character and fourth is cancel .....

Last edited:

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please share a advanced save game?
Thanks

S

Sythis_Sythes

i know this is gonna get lost in the crowd, but my game never extracts properly for some reason, no matter which way i extract it.

always the same audio file error, only seems to be one file.

i posted an image of the name of the file, just need that written out in some way or the file uploaded, and you'd help out anyone that has the same problem.

have japanese locale on my computer by default, and extracted with many different extractors to no avail. This is what it extracts to. :(

–‚‰¤￾°-se-ƒXƒCƒbƒ`01

Attachments

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get into the house at the end of the sky island dungeon? I seem to need some item, but can't figure it out.

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i know this is gonna get lost in the crowd, but my game never extracts properly for some reason, no matter which way i extract it.

always the same audio file error, only seems to be one file.

i posted an image of the name of the file, just need that written out in some way or the file uploaded, and you'd help out anyone that has the same problem.

have japanese locale on my computer by default, and extracted with many different extractors to no avail. This is what it extracts to. :(

–‚‰¤￾°-se-ƒXƒCƒbƒ`01
魔王魂-se-スイッチ01

S

Sythis_Sythes

魔王魂-se-スイッチ01
YAY! Thank you, it works! You are mah new god! and are you sure your names not suppose to have a kiss somewhere in there.....lmao.

So yea, anyone with this sound problem, i think a few had it, can use this awesome guys post to get the file to work.

almost all the enemies have the error, so yea, it gets pretty annoying.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

can someone explain estigoyas codes and how they fit into what its asking me in game? im getting pictures of vegetables here and im confused as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.