What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaaskaas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

@ Foamy, the steal skill lets you get underwear, most of the time. Its the blue skill, 26th on the list counting from the top
If that doesnt work, then you could deal damage through the blowjob skill.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for that. I'm stuck again though. I've obtained 3 piano keys so far, but cant find the last one. I got the one on the bridge, the one from the question guy, and the third one from the soup guy. Anyone know where the last one is and how to get it?

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sounds like this author is hate overseer so much. Lucky me knowledgeable in Japanese.... Man, He really got butthurt to do that eh?
Thanks to his copy protection I dunno how long will take to see a full save anytime soon.

I'm try to beat this game of my own but boy this game is though, I lost count how many Chinese pie (monk) I've got fucked for grinding my level.....:(

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for that. I'm stuck again though. I've obtained 3 piano keys so far, but cant find the last one. I got the one on the bridge, the one from the question guy, and the third one from the soup guy. Anyone know where the last one is and how to get it?
Are you talking about the zombie area?

IIRC you get the 4th one on a tombstone, tree or pot, make sure you click all the stuff in the outside area, and if that fails I think someone at the inn also gives you one.

kaaskaas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahh, so you do get a 4th piece of the piano then. I do believe my game bugged at that point, as I never got the 4th piece and somehow skipped a part of the game there. Foamy or Ziodyne, would either of you kindly upload a save game file just before that 4th piano piece, or after it?
Would be very much appreciated!

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you talking about the zombie area?

IIRC you get the 4th one on a tombstone, tree or pot, make sure you click all the stuff in the outside area, and if that fails I think someone at the inn also gives you one.
Oh wow I clicked on that tombstone at least 5 times. The final piece is in the area with the 4 cross tombstones. Click when standing under the tombstone with the broken cross.

Here's where I got all my pieces.

Last edited:

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm at the area with slime girls that appear as just a butt when you fight them. Further into the area i found a shield and also this hint.

"王陵内部…四つの像の間…一体だけ裏切り者有…その像の背後…拝見せよ。"

"Whether behind ... I see the image of the traitor Yes ... only while ... heck of an image of the tomb of a king inside ... four." Google gives me that.

Anyone knows what to do?

Edit: Nevermind, figured out what to do. Just return the shield to the king.

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For the zombie dungeon, with the ghost guy, there's another japanese input thing. The words are:
ちち (chichi, breasts)
せいえき (seieki, semen)
ぼう(Bo, stick)
あな(Ana, hole)
wow i can do what i want i cant get it to work with this stupid japanese question -.- im 100% stuck i cant get this to work
btw im trying to get that piano thing from him the last 20 mins so im helpless unless you are going to show me the exact moonspeak letters or a save
its so annyoing if you cant read a sinlge word

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm at the area with slime girls that appear as just a butt when you fight them. Further into the area i found a shield and also this hint.

"王陵内部…四つの像の間…一体だけ裏切り者有…その像の背後…拝見せよ。"

"Whether behind ... I see the image of the traitor Yes ... only while ... heck of an image of the tomb of a king inside ... four." Google gives me that.

Anyone knows what to do?
You go back to previous map of where you find a memo and find a small room 4 statue 3 of'em collapsed and 1 on up left still standing.
If you examine the back of statue that're not collapsed and you will find a sword that gives you a 20% bonus damage to a human enemy.

kaaskaas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice one there Foamy. Could I bother you to upload your save game though, pretty please? My last save is after my game bugged I`m afraid

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what to do with blank paper?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My save is a mess. I'm really underleveled and my stats are all over the place. Trust me you're gonna want someone elses save.

@Ztron5: Use the skill with the fire icon on it.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

My save is a mess. I'm really underleveled and my stats are all over the place. Trust me you're gonna want someone elses save.

@Ztron5: Use the skill with the fire icon on it.
thanks!

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My save is a mess. I'm really underleveled and my stats are all over the place. Trust me you're gonna want someone elses save
could you try to help me atleast with the japanese writeing thing at the ghost man in the zombie town?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty lost after completing the desert temple and defeating the girl who is pretending to be the king in that town after getting the shield, im back in the main town, there is a book in key items which you can activate but it does nothing, got a couple of cutscenes with the guard and with the girl you find on the beach after clicking the shiny on the desk at you house, but other than this, i cant find any new areas or process the game at all.

Also, i don't know if this is a bug or not, but i did the desert stuff before i was able to defeat the 2 girls in the graveyard area, i also skipped the piano stuff, i can't port back to the zone but i can still get there cuz that where im bound. Any idea what is happening or what im suppose to do next?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the zombie dungeon, with the ghost guy, there's another japanese input thing. The words are:
ちち (chichi, breasts)
せいえき (seieki, semen)
ぼう(Bo, stick)
あな(Ana, hole)

Thank god I've watched enough hentai to know the words.
Just put them in in that order.

Does anyone know what to do after the ?Japanese Village? boss? I got my team back and talked to some girl found passed out, but don't know what to do after that.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone know what to do after the ?Japanese Village? boss? I got my team back and talked to some girl found passed out, but don't know what to do after that.
i did that in that order but i still get the little drop of water
i'll do some scrrens to show you what i typed and then maybe you can help me better

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm lost before that and could use a little help in the japanese village area.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ok i took the screens (finaly) and pls take a look what i did wrong

Attachments

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok i took the screens (finaly) and pls take a look what i did wrong
The last pic on the last character. You used the wrong one. It's the third one from the top left.

Status
Not open for further replies.