What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

how do you progress through odin quest ? i can't get into oddin lvl3, there is 3 npc standing and won't move, and one who standing near broken bridge.
Already send u the answer in reply PM but might as well tell it here as well:

1st is part of story lane.... so you don't need to pay 10,000G later it will be reduced to 800G
the 1st part she asking u to bring her 5 rune of darkness - enemy drop
Then go to inn peek trough the window...
go back to odin temple the npc blocking the bride will be gone

Question: Has anyone find item to reset stat / skill (i know skill reseted alot of time)
I want to try my other build as INT /VIT geting boring A.K.A too OP -.- during Hyper novice job (adv class) = amplify magic + stormgust = REKT
This version of ROBF got sooooooooooooo many OBB and OPB, which make it save reset spaming them pointless. If you want more just steal thos mimic which pretty much every where.

Last edited:

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

Already send u the answer in reply PM but might as well tell it here as well:

1st is part of story lane.... so you don't need to pay 10,000G later it will be reduced to 800G
the 1st part she asking u to bring her 5 rune of darkness - enemy drop
Then go to inn peek trough the window...
go back to odin temple the npc blocking the bride will be gone

Question: Has anyone find item to reset stat / skill (i know skill reseted alot of time)
I want to try my other build as INT /VIT geting boring A.K.A too OP -.- during Hyper novice job (adv class) = amplify magic + stormgust = REKT
This version of ROBF got sooooooooooooo many OBB and OPB, which make it save reset spaming them pointless. If you want more just steal thos mimic which pretty much every where.
Thank you. Yes, thee is item what reset stats in same town wwhere ship to the oddin temple.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you. Yes, thee is item what reset stats in same town wwhere ship to the oddin temple.
ergh ok soo which 1 ? whats the cost lol
I know u can get those medal from race and sometime from boss drop or chest.

I want to make asasin build now (with high luk to increase drop rate)
+additionaly this ver got soo friendly with melee due to weaponary...

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is the one that resets skills. I haven't found one that resets stats yet.
imgur[dot]com/X8czhhG

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

imgur[dot]com/X8czhhG
roger that guess stat reset still a pain to get >.<...
There 2 chance to get skill reset so far, 1st when bcome super novice, 2nd when become hyper novice ( giving the ymir hearth)
I think most ppl already udnerstand but 1 fragment = 1 adv class skill job can be unlocked

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

imgur[dot]com/X8czhhG
Both are in hugel at the reward tokens, the one reset skill its like a heatshaped staff and the Stats reset its a golden apple. Thx god theres was a reset becouse STR/AGI sucks, STR/VIT its the auto-ez mode with life reg.

Also theres Alice card ? the one that gives damage reduction against Bosses type monster ?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Both are in hugel at the reward tokens, the one reset skill its like a heatshaped staff and the Stats reset its a golden apple. Thx god theres was a reset becouse STR/AGI sucks, STR/VIT its the auto-ez mode with life reg.

Also theres Alice card ? the one that gives damage reduction against Bosses type monster ?
i do have alice card yes let me check it 1st i will edit this post later...
Alice egg give +10% item drop

EDIT: Yes alice card -20% dmg from boss
but again 4 of my card = high mimic card +20% item drop (each_
weapon fotune swd =+10% item drop
Egg = Alice +10% item drop

Kapra 4th choice let u buy some boost up item like stat up / exp gain / item gain / auto res..... item drop is nice =P (not permanent but only 1 battle)

Last edited:
OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

imgur[dot]com/X8czhhG
Are the last two items (with 25 value)

キラキラステイック - this reset skills
マジカルアップル -> this reset stats

you need to win in the race monster, each victory give you 3 tokens, DONT SELL IT (unless you dont need it), like me :(

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Japanese wiki has updated a lot of information such as equipment, equipment set.

Last edited:

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I realized just after my previous post that the apple was the stat reset. For good measure, here's a pic:

imgur[dot]com/fbig1hk

OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

better its the Abysmal Knight card (深淵の騎士), for 15 tokens, give you 30% reduction against boss type enemies

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

hope etigoya will made walkthrough about quest this game soon

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yah some of the guide i wish there a walktrough... like this 1

Complain of sex pervert (which was to believe that bard...) in 3 major city: lighthazen, einboch, and the town...
I got no idea how to progress here -.-

Just after i post this.... found it on the slum

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hope etigoya will made walkthrough about quest this game soon

He might make one in a few days (or weeks). he has done walkthroughs for the other two games and I think for ROBFS3U too. So he might make one for this one too.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey guys, what cards should I keep an eye out for and from what enemies do they drop?

Im using two cards right now which give me 3%SP regen and the same for Hp (which im stacking with the passive skills for over 80SP per turn, and my attack costs 70 :D)

Is there any good cards out there? preferably one that gives me stun resistance (the debuff that makes you skip a turn, that shit kills you)

I just beat the deviling...

Last edited:

zenjirou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need help with one of the sidequests in lighthalzen. I have to deliver something to one of the people on the office building. The Issue is I don't know what i'm supposed to give them. This is the last sidequest I need to progress in the story so any help is appreciated.

xxdrakensxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im stuck on the delivery of oden sidequest. where do i find the person?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i was wondering is it a stats or a skill that makes your normal att hit more then once because i made a extra save and buyed a stats reset i tryed both dex and agi at 50 and i still only att once.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My newest and best card.... come from the boss Kriel D-01
What is basicaly do is it remove the cooldown from skill, so It remove stormgust 3 turn can't move.
Additionaly storm gust can froze enemy for 2 turn soooo... well you know Tee-hee

Edit: amp magic : 99SP / Storm gust: 150SP - cooldown removed = spam / mad SP consumption might had to get HP --> SP convert -.-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.