What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

Has anyone actually managed to find all the materials for the guy in the side room in the quest giver building (The guy standing by the shower)

zenjirou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone actually managed to find all the materials for the guy in the side room in the quest giver building (The guy standing by the shower)
I have. Unfortunately I don't remember what items I gave to him. And on top of that, the showers don't do anything. Unless I missed something.

Prototype909

Reputation score

I have. Unfortunately I don't remember what items I gave to him. And on top of that, the showers don't do anything. Unless I missed something.
Damn I feel pretty far in and I'm still missing something apparently

terryrx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

which key should i press to enter an answer?
is it ctrl key?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn I feel pretty far in and I'm still missing something apparently
From his translation, which is a stretch at best, he mentions something along the lines of 3 iron ore? 3 iron plates? It's 3 of something, he mentions 2 screws which i dont think you can get but more importantly he also mentions an aquamarine.

Prototype909

Reputation score

From his translation, which is a stretch at best, he mentions something along the lines of 3 iron ore? 3 iron plates? It's 3 of something, he mentions 2 screws which i dont think you can get but more importantly he also mentions an aquamarine.
I have the rusty screws I think, I have no idea where to get iron plates though so that's probably what I'm missing since I know ive seen aqua marine drop

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

which key should i press to enter an answer?
is it ctrl key?
instead of asking over and over again, go back 1 - 3 pages or more, cant remember we had that already more than once answered but extra for you it is shift + insert and to confirm press F8

terryrx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

instead of asking over and over again, go back 1 - 3 pages or more, cant remember we had that already more than once answered but extra for you it is shift + insert and to confirm press F8
Thank you very much,
actually I have read all pages 2x pages of the topic for 2 times and still cannot find the solution.

May be I cannot grasp it.
Once again thank you!

Prototype909

Reputation score

I have the rusty screws I think, I have no idea where to get iron plates though so that's probably what I'm missing since I know ive seen aqua marine drop
Nevermind, found it. Plates were indeed what I was missing. Tasa get

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can somone help me with my biolab puzzle ?

its なな・史・ファイ・San, what i tried... i think its 7-"history"?-"phi"-3 :p yes i failed extremely hard.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thank you very much,
actually I have read all pages 2x pages of the topic for 2 times and still cannot find the solution.

May be I cannot grasp it.
Once again thank you!
you're welcome, sorry but i am kinda frustated because i cant progress anymore and the only save around here is a 100% one with all stats cheatet at 999 and that is no fun for me, because i want battle were i can suffer if you know what i mean, and with that save you dodge EVERYTHING, basicly you are invincible =(

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can somone help me with my biolab puzzle ?

its なな・史・ファイ・San, what i tried... i think its 7-"history"?-"phi"-3 :p yes i failed extremely hard.
なな = nana = 7
史 = shi = 4
ファイ = fai = 5(?)
San = 3

So try 7453. "Fai" is probably another one of his petty attempts at foiling people who rely on dictionaries.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

なな = nana = 7
史 = shi = 4
ファイ = fai = 5(?)
San = 3

So try 7453. "Fai" is probably another one of his petty attempts at foiling people who rely on dictionaries.
Bullseye, it is thx you bro...

OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone figure out where the hidden room in the Abyss Cave is (Dragons)? It seems like there's a puzzle/riddle associated with it

"アビスの泉には真竜の間有…最奥の光差す箇所にて蝶が舞う時道は開かれん…

蝶が舞う…蝶…それは動物を指しているのか…

それとも…"
This looks like in the BF3, I remember a light (in the low left part), maybe its activate something there once you get that riddle, but dont quote on me

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gotta say the quest nowday is kinda extreme....
And you don't even know if u can complete the quest yet without progressing the main story 1st.... (example the man in bottom left lighthazen *iniside hole* want you to find a succubus, but afterward he don't know where to search for 1.... A: progress trough the story after odin temple, then there succubus (NPC) pop for you)

OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Guys, the first post Its updated with all you helpful information.

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

Gotta say the quest nowday is kinda extreme....
And you don't even know if u can complete the quest yet without progressing the main story 1st.... (example the man in bottom left lighthazen *iniside hole* want you to find a succubus, but afterward he don't know where to search for 1.... A: progress trough the story after odin temple, then there succubus (NPC) pop for you)
how do you progress through odin quest ? i can't get into oddin lvl3, there is 3 npc standing and won't move, and one who standing near broken bridge.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You know that'd be great if I had the UNDRESSING skill, which I don't, cuz thats the job expansions thing, which would be unlocked by getting to lvl 20 in the earlier two games...but apparently, its not the case here.

Because if I had that then my only int attack would damage then more than the measly 100-200 it does at lvl3 (with 115 int mind you).

Which they heall off their book attack for 300.

So yeah, I ended up just avoiding them.

Still don't know what to do to progress the story now.
I'll repeat myself.. one of the enemies(the one that looks like the rogue -> ヒュッケバイン=トリス) in the biolab(生体工学研究所) has her card(ヒュッケバイン=トリスカード) with the ability to give you the undressing/armor stripping skill(lv1), so you just equip it and TADA you got the skill until you uneqip it..

Also the steal(スティール) skill is already available to the basic class, and has the ability to "steal" the undergarments of some enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.