What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deltaflow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

Is it true that this game you can reach to level 99 instead of 50?

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

OK does anyone know where to go at the beginning?, I've been screwing around in the village for ages and still can't leave, why do all RPGmaker games do this lol. "Go get permission from random village elder to begin your journey"

OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

something tells me the dragons in abyss are going to be loli even more the "petites"
Maybe not all, if you see in down to the left in the cover image, a green girl with long tongue (or the minute 2:29 in the video), i think she is a ferus

ratemyserver.net/mob_db.php?mob_id=1717&small=1&back=1
OK does anyone know where to go at the beginning?, I've been screwing around in the village for ages and still can't leave, why do all RPGmaker games do this lol. "Go get permission from random village elder to begin your journey"
Go up all the way from the begining and try to talk with the granny there first, then enter to the building and talk with the girl in the reception desk.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Maybe not all, if you see in down to the left in the cover image, a green girl with long tongue (or the minute 2:29 in the video), i think she is a ferus

Go up all the way from the begining and try to talk with the granny there first, then enter to the building and talk with the girl in the reception desk.
Thanks man, appreciate it!

Is there just the 2 enemies in the demo?

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks man, appreciate it!

Is there just the 2 enemies in the demo?

Four

Slime, Normal bat, Fire bat, and the boss of the magma dungeon.

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mmm. Trial's short as stated, but not too bad. Kinda weird you don't have any items to start with (even considering standard RO's transcendence system requires you to have 0 weight [so most items are out] and zeny) considering you do start off level 4...least there's a decent bit of stuff you can pick up in Juno if you look around (as well as 3 forced red potions to advance the story).

Enemies (in order of the dictionary) are Poring, Familiar, Explosion, and (semi spoiler, highlight to read better) - Female Rogue, who's apparently the Thief you defeat twice in the first ROBF - first in the culvert, later in the PvP coliseum - now jobchanged. There's a card available from every enemy, though you only get one chance with the boss...at least in the trial (1/10 card drop for the first 2, 1/20 card drop for the second 2 according to dictionary), and the boss can also drop a Fortune Sword @ 1/20 as well. Boss is also a good target for those 'react' skills, particularly ワシの目 (Provoke is fun too though).

Also, for what it's worth, apparently the save data in the trial is supposed to be able to carry over to the final version when it's released

looks like mostly the Republic of Schwartzvald:

Cities:

Juno
Einbroch
Hugel (from one the topics the creator talks about a monster racing, and Hugel is famous for this, beside the Hunter guild, and i think he was talking about this too)
Lighthalzen (Rekenber Corp. headquarter are there, beside we went through the commoner part in the S4U omake)

Dungeons:

Magma Dungeon (the only dungeon that can be played in the demo)
Abyss Lake (Ferus/dragon like creatures)
Juperos Ruins (Venatus/robot like creatures)
Odin Shrine (valkyries)
Somatology Laboratory (Biolabs)
Thanatos Tower (maybe?)
It's also quite possible we'll be seeing Einbech (mining village next to Einbroch) and its mine dungeon as well - here's hoping for some teddy bears :D Also Aliza on the cover image (and in promo video) would definitely indicate Kiel Dungeon will be around as well, hopefully not with a crazy entrance quest, lol. Also due to airship there could be some monsters from around the Rachel area in the west (terroristic attacks on the airship and such)...or maybe not.

And yeah as you mention later that's pretty certainly Lady Solace up there; I expect we'll be seeing plenty in Thanatos Tower... probably a bunch of stuff that have been in previous ROBFs, in addition to new enemies (betting on Plasmas for easy palette swap enemies, as well as at least Maero of Thanatos, if not the other ____ of Thanatos enemies... and of course some of the other 'angelic' enemies besides Solace). The cover image does a pretty good job at showing off areas that will likely appear, actually... Solace [Thanatos Tower], Apocalypse [Juperos Ruins], Celia Alde [Biolabs], a Valkyrie of some sort [Odin], Lif [Lighthalzen - at least, that's where you get the skill in standard RO to be able to get a homunculus, though a lif shows up at the end of the trial], Poring [noob areas], Aliza [Kiel Dungeon]... and then the Ferus in the bottom left [Abyss].

something tells me the dragons in abyss are going to be loli even more the "petites"
If there's going to be any loli dragons it'd probably be the Novus types rather than petites (I think if we would be seeing Petites we'd probably have seen at least one very similar Deleter in Magma 2... but who knows) As they can be quite annoying in regular RO - particularly the red ones with their very high attack speed - I wouldn't be too surprised if they pop up either. But as kh405 pointed out that one girl is definitely supposed to be a Ferus (though named ペロス/Peros because gotta have puns I guess... was mentioned in a blog post awhile ago). Probably will see Acidus and Detale, (maybe Hydrolancer but kinda doubt it) as well in the lower Abyss levels and doubt those would be loli either... but who knows

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm So this New Arc......we going to raise that loli homunculus as "partner" then?....

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Short answer, he just hate his game been pirated, that is all.
That really surprises me, I always thought creators welcomed pirating their works with open arms. They all love anime sharing for sure!

I am actually curious why you would care so much what the creator thinks happens in a website that uses a language he has no plan or even the slight interest to put in his game.

Yes indeed why should we care?

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wait the green loli in the image its a homunculus ? kek :D
yes at the end of demo..... she appear from the orb(?) i think......

Note: I think we better stop talk about to the creator of the game (quite pointless dude trust me)......try to discuss about his/her game content only (after it release in Feb 2016 that it....)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

That really surprises me, I always thought creators welcomed pirating their works with open arms. They all love anime sharing for sure!

I am actually curious why you would care so much what the creator thinks happens in a website that uses a language he has no plan or even the slight interest to put in his game.

Yes, why shouldn't we be more blatant jerks to developers in Japan? It's not like we should be decent human beings towards each other because it's the right thing to do.

More importantly, just because one developer in Japan can't speak English, doesn't mean others can't. They have the magic of the internet in Japan too and, like here, rumors can spread very easily. If more and more Japanese developers see that this forum is nothing but a pirate haven, rather than a discussion hub, they can very easily take action. We are not here to pick fights with people; we're here to discuss hentai. So if a developer dislikes having his game shared here, we're going to oblige not only because it's just courtesy, but because we're not looking to make ourselves look bad.

That being said, stop discussing this. As bigwakka rightfully pointed out, it's a totally fruitless endeavor and is really only going to derail the topic further.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

The trial wasn't too bad I think, although the Poring's animations seem a bit odd to me personally but that's about it. The boss was probably my favorite though.

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Interesting thing is, stats can go up to +150 with status point. Wasn't the limit +99/+100 in the other two ?

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Interesting thing is, stats can go up to +150 with status point. Wasn't the limite +99/+100 in the other two ?
He wanted a more like RO experience (?) stacking food and gear to get over the 99 limit ? :eek:

also nothing about ? aww wanted a mole grill so badly :(

tempa5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any Request/give up option in the demo, like in ROBFS4U?

Also does anyone know what the paper item does?

Chiitrans says: "I ejaculate it even if violated by a monster and am not counted"

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

not to be that person but how is everyone getting the demo I went to the dlsite and download the trial version and when I exact it I don't get the game exe?:confused:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not to be that person but how is everyone getting the demo I went to the dlsite and download the trial version and when I exact it I don't get the game exe?:confused:
there was a post (totally not acurated since i dont know jap) showing a error with the graphic folder causing the game crash.

OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Today the game's creator has made an interesting comment about how it going to be the story flow, the game back to its origins where there will be a more story free scenario that the linear one that was his predecessor, really nice :D

tsuchinoko92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Today the game's creator has made an interesting comment about how it going to be the story flow, the game back to its origins where there will be a more story free scenario that the linear one that was his predecessor, really nice :D
So it could turn out to be an improved ROBF? Very nice!

Ryudo_Tenjin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't play the demo properly. The names inside the System2 folder are symbols. Can anyone upload that folder with the proper names?

Status
Not open for further replies.