What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: ROBF

i hope i dont missed it somewhere but how does it called this translator engine and where can i download it?

Last edited:

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gemstones (ジェムストーン). You can buy them from Geffen City (Tower Town) at the consumable shop for 100 each, I believe. Some mobs may also drop them and you can certainly find them in chests and such.
Oh, thanks a bunch! Now just to try and get this done; for some reason I can't seem to be able to return the Alice-quest in spite of capturing one (and defeating another)...

i hope i dont missed it somewhere but how does it called this translator engine and where can i download it?
See this post for stuff on AGTH and stuff.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, thanks a bunch! Now just to try and get this done; for some reason I can't seem to be able to return the Alice-quest in spite of capturing one (and defeating another)...
I had this problem too. I'm trying to think of how I solved it. I believe I finished a different quest. It may have been the Murasama weapon quest.

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I had this problem too. I'm trying to think of how I solved it. I believe I finished a different quest. It may have been the Murasama weapon quest.
I figured out, at least for my part; I had Alice equipped as my Pet so I couldn't give it away. Now just to try to capture the second one...

Incidentally, does anyone know if you need to strip the enemy before you can capture them? I figure low HP helps but the odds still aren't good and Alice has the annoying tendency to either Heal or TP away whenever you try and sometimes attacks randomly do too much damage and straight-up finish her off... If stripping isn't necessary (I use Steal after beating her to half; seems to work reasonably well), just spamming Rotor and eggs might be more likely to work. That annoying Auto-Panacea makes other things I've tried completely useless.

EDIT: Well, finally managed but still, if anyone has any tips on how to get her more reliably, would be appreciated.

Last edited:

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Incidentally, does anyone know if you need to strip the enemy before you can capture them? I figure low HP helps but the odds still aren't good and Alice has the annoying tendency to either Heal or TP away whenever you try and sometimes attacks randomly do too much damage and straight-up finish her off... If stripping isn't necessary (I use Steal after beating her to half; seems to work reasonably well), just spamming Rotor and eggs might be more likely to work. That annoying Auto-Panacea makes other things I've tried completely useless.

EDIT: Well, finally managed but still, if anyone has any tips on how to get her more reliably, would be appreciated.
As far as I can tell, it's a flat chance for capture. Nothing plays a role in whether or not it's possible, and nothing boosts your chances (at least, after an hour or so of testing, I didn't notice much difference on Alice with high/low HP and was able to capture regardless of clothing).

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

and on other news our dearest game designer catched a cold. Therefore the 3.0 update isn't out yet.

3.0 will include the clockwork tower dungeon, new arena events and of course new monsters.(about 10!)

a little teaser:

It looks like we have to wait for early July.

You can read all of it here:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As far as I can tell, it's a flat chance for capture. Nothing plays a role in whether or not it's possible, and nothing boosts your chances (at least, after an hour or so of testing, I didn't notice much difference on Alice with high/low HP and was able to capture regardless of clothing).
There's a tutorial when you first are able to capture monsters explaining things. If you missed it, the bookcase in your home allows you to reread it. I believe the monster being naked helps your chances.

"The effect is that it is demonstrated only in partner that the テイミング item (I assume the capture item) became nude "
"In other words it is to say that I use it after undressing a partner
A naked partner does not have any problem from a beginning."
"At the same, in particular a constant, success rate me be careful though, that success rate is up to be debilitating once they become naked."

Some terrible translations of three separate lines in the book. But put them together and it seems that being nude will have a constant higher success rate (It may even be needed judging by some translations). For some girls, it may be needed to have a decent chance. I believe lowering their health can also help, whether or not that stacks with the nudity I have no idea. I just always did both.

A tip for the girl who runs when she is hurt or undressed is to use the forced blowjob skill and get her poisoned. She'll take damage and will have to use a turn curing herself instead of attempting to run. There's a skill that will make enemies less nervous to be naked (Looks like a purple eye I believe) and having that up to level 2 or 3 is recommended. She'll be stunned for one turned after you use it on her and any undressing or skill will not make her try to run the next turn. You just need to make sure to use it on her every other turn (Higher level is recommended or it can miss).

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, even by cheating to give myself 99 job exp i cant work it out.

what skills do you need to unlock the rotor?

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Fruit: Thanks! Yeah, that's about what I figured. Wasn't sure though, 'cause of said autotranslation though. It's basically like capturing Pokémon then.

I don't have that skill yet; will certainly pick it up if I ever replay, just for capturing Alice. It took me like 50 tries overall and then I just happened to get lucky, knock her to almost no HP (no visible bar) with tentacles and she used an irrelevant ability, and the egg chose to work.

The bloody auto-Panacea meant the Silence-spam I normally use in these cases was useless, and she was quite resistant to start with.

ok, even by cheating to give myself 99 job exp i cant work it out.

what skills do you need to unlock the rotor?
It's a senior skill. So you need to be level 20+ and complete the quest to pick it up. Other than that, it only had one prerequisite IIRC. I can't check it right now since I don't have a save with a senior character without it but if you post the Japanese skill description, I can check it.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's a senior skill. So you need to be level 20+ and complete the quest to pick it up. Other than that, it only had one prerequisite IIRC. I can't check it right now since I don't have a save with a senior character without it but if you post the Japanese skill description, I can check it.
Page 4 has guides/walkthroughs by etigoya. There's a list of all the skills w/ effects and prereqs. Pictures included.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game deserves a translation, its too good to just be left in the untranslated gutter. its games like this that make me ask "why have i never start learning japanese?".

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

this game deserves a translation, its too good to just be left in the untranslated gutter. its games like this that make me ask "why have i never start learning japanese?".
I did ask someone on Hongfire who could at least try to translate the battle dialogue and have it in a file so you could reference it to find out what they say in battle.

But I haven't heard from him in a while...

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There have been rumors of people translating it, but nothing concrete, I've seen translated screenshots which have been sent to me personally. I agree that this game should be translated, but you also need to understand that some people have different genres within hentai which they enjoy.

Monkeyman and VCT seem to enjoy more straight sex games, and because translating a game is such a big undertaking (some of these translations can take months), it usually isn't done unless someone really enjoys the genre.

Dargoth enjoys games like this and has already translated several games in this genre, but he has also said that he hasn't even played the game yet and that because the game is still releasing new content, creating a translation could be problematic.

All that being said, I believe that eventually we'll see a translation for this game, it is far too good and has incredible depth for an H-RPG, in my opinion it isn't a matter of 'if' it is a matter of 'when'.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There have been rumors of people translating it, but nothing concrete, I've seen translated screenshots which have been sent to me personally. I agree that this game should be translated, but you also need to understand that some people have different genres within hentai which they enjoy.

Monkeyman and VCT seem to enjoy more straight sex games, and because translating a game is such a big undertaking (some of these translations can take months), it usually isn't done unless someone really enjoys the genre.

Dargoth enjoys games like this and has already translated several games in this genre, but he has also said that he hasn't even played the game yet and that because the game is still releasing new content, creating a translation could be problematic.

All that being said, I believe that eventually we'll see a translation for this game, it is far too good and has incredible depth for an H-RPG, in my opinion it isn't a matter of 'if' it is a matter of 'when'.
Exactly. and on that note what is the latest version? and anyone got a link?

AsteroidBlues25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need help locating the ancient mummy.

I've looked all over the 4F of the pyramid. I've even gone back to 3F and back up to try to respawn the monsters. I've never seen it.

Is it in the sarcophagus? I'm not looking in the crystal room and I've got the quest from the church girl (and the holy spell). I just can't seem to find her.

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I need help locating the ancient mummy.

I've looked all over the 4F of the pyramid. I've even gone back to 3F and back up to try to respawn the monsters. I've never seen it.

Is it in the sarcophagus? I'm not looking in the crystal room and I've got the quest from the church girl (and the holy spell). I just can't seem to find her.
I found it as a random enemy in the 4th floor proper (just the wide-open area, not the Crystal room) without touching anything; just ran around a bit and it ran at me (superfast; about as fast as the Nightmares).

I have had some glitchy stuff in the game though so I don't know; for example while I finished the game I never got the quest where I should put the nurse+rabbit hat on that one girl (I do have both items, had 'em the whole game and talked to all the NPCs in the meeting area just to be sure) nor the last one. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some hidden conditions or bugs that might mess it up. Still, give it another go, run through the top floor and see what you could find. Try both horizontal and vertical axis.

AsteroidBlues25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got it.

I ran around forever in there and no luck.

Decided to finish the main story and come back.

Lo and behold, there she was, running after me like her ass was on fire. I think it's possible that you have to beat the game? Then it gave the quest properly.

likler

Lurker
Reputation score

i see this message sometimes then i fight different mobs:

キューペットの援護スキル発動!緑ハーブが口に投げ込まれた!

But i can't turn them in eggs... whats wrong?

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i see this message sometimes then i fight different mobs:

キューペットの援護スキル発動!緑ハーブが口に投げ込まれた!

But i can't turn them in eggs... whats wrong?
Only certain mobs can be tamed as pets. Check the guides posted by etigoya on page 4 of this thread for which pets can be tamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.