What's new

Ashley, Tsubaki, Priscilla (Scurdytrap, KakkaHousu, Tiffanian)

Alkalannar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ashley, Tsubaki, Priscilla (Scurdytrap, KakkaHousu, Tiffanian)

Ah! I can do something about this! I hope he doesn't think I'm kill-stealing.... The foxgirl smiles, then raises a hand and hurls a bolt of arcane energy at the ogre. Even if it doesn't do damage, it should help distract the monster from the warrior, and let him get the better of it.

And I haven't forgotten about you, she thinks at the roper. Might let you out afterwards.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Thanks to have the time and still dont be spot by both fighters, Arrenhan lightbolt hit the ogre creature, nearly missing it by the many trees between them, after roar by the soft pain and block the axe of the man using his club, he hit the human warrior who was distracted by the sudden spell, sending him flying some feets away. He looks to be alive and slowly he is getting up a little drowzy by the potent hit.

Angry the ogre start to move toward the caster, making fall some trees on his path as he move. The foxgirl can still feel the living roper like always, ready to help her in what it can.

Alkalannar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Great...I got it's attention....now what? Arrenhan pants with a flush of success, that turns to apprehension as the brutish ogre starts to charge at her. She looks for a sturdy tree, then flinks one arm towards one of the upper branches, urging the roper to tie around it. Another bolt is launched at the ogre, then she yells, "Pull me up!"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

As the creature get closer, Arrenhan shoot her spell and soon this cause a deep burn damage on the ogre right chest side, of course than this grow his wrath and run faster toward the caster, who quickly try to use her living rope to escape, but it was already late and she just manage to avoid part of the impact as rocks and branches hit her once the massive club hit the earth.

She at least was a live and just a little injured, as the ogre continue trying to reach her, but then the axe youngman hit the creature on his back before jump away and evade when the ogre turn to him, this time the creature was confused on who he should confront.

Arrenhan 4/5
Ogre 3 damages.

Alkalannar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is how teamwork is supposed to work! she thinks, holding her side from where the splinters had hit her hard. If the ogre goes after her, he's open to the axeman, and if he goes after the axeman, she can hit him with impunity. She grins and lets another bolt fly: easy enough to harness magic and let it spill out as force, to strike down a creature like this.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With the creature taking a time to decide his next move, Arrenhan shoot a new ray, this time reaching to hurt his shoulder, normally someone would drop their weapon but this creature is really a muscle mass and even it have the energy to block the warrior attack, as his free hand take a huge rock and throw it to the tree where is the foxgirl. Arrenhan cant resist the tree moves than impact caused and she fall some feet's until some branches stop her fall with the help of her rope, at least the creature looks to be starting to get tired, so maybe a pair of hits will annihilate him.

Arrenhan 3/5
Ogre 4 damages

Last edited:

Alkalannar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The rope still holds her, and she's a bit more breathless, but the ogre is definitely getting more hurt. She seems more confident, unleashing another bolt of (digital) arcane force at the beast, calling out to the warrior, "Hit it! Hit now! I got its attention! Please!!!!"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

In her actual state, her ray was not completely controlled and pass at a side of the monster, at least this make the creature get distracted enough to give time to the warrior to lacerate one of the creature strong legs, falling on his knees the ogre fail his swing and turn into an easy target for Arrenhan who this time hurt his chest, making a huge burn on it, nearly death the ogre try to smash the warrior but a quick swing of his axe end the creature life when his throat get cut by the axe edge.

Once the fight end, the young axe man turn to see the strange monstergirl hanging on the try thanks to a strange rope than looks to come from under her clothes.

Uhm...Thanks from the help, it would had been a hard battle. Do you live here? Ask the warrior maybe in an attempt to know her better before make a supposition of what is Arrenhan

Alkalannar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A bolt! Damn! I missed! But it distracted, the warrior hitting him, and this time, with a bit more time to aim, she hits the ogre, setting it up to be decapitated by the man. Flush with victory, Arrenhan has the roper lower her to the ground before having it re-coil under her clothes.

"You are most welcome. I don't think I would have done nearly so well against it myself," she says to him. I am not from here, but travelling. What of yourself?" She looks curiously at the human, trying to gauge what measure of man she's dealing with, perhaps.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Taking his time to see her go down of the tree using her rope. The axe warrior just shrug before answer. Im just passing the time, before start to hunt. my name is Alex, maybe we will meet again soon. Said the man as he store his axe in his back. Maybe getting ready to leave unless Arrenhan stop him, he looks to be aroung his 20 and have dark short hair, blue eyes and a leather armor hidding an athletic body.

Alkalannar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"I'm Arrenhan. Nice to meet you, Alex. What were you going to hunt, here in the woods?" The girl looks to be in her early 20s herself, rather lithe, with the stunning fiery hair to help mark her vulpine nature. "And do you know what's going on to the east? It seemed way too quiet that way, so I thought I'd come over here instead."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Taking a moment maybe to see the woman in front of him, Alex said with a calmed tone. Criminals and monsters, but im new on this zone and i dont know where i should start looking. then the second question from the fox girl come and the warrior just answer shaking his head. If you want we could go there to check what is happening there.

Alkalannar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"Well, I did mostly come this way looking for possible allies..or to grind a bit and get stronger before going over there. Let's look a bit more around here first." She smiles and steps a bit closer, letting her tail twirl around to brush his leg, "And besides, we need to loot the Ogre, don't we?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Priscilla watched as Michael made Carmen and the alarune look like slaves, and made a sign that said “slaves in training” to hang over them. All the while she could hear the guards getting closer with her heightened senses as she searched for a place to hide. Once he was done, though, the archer put his backpack on her and then made her grab onto his back, climbing one of the houses before the guards could get there. They watched as the guards approached the horny girls, who soon began to pleasure them, the normally shy and reserved Carmen going at it like Priscilla had never seen. It made her so horny she could hardly stand it.

"I… I’ll try to help" the mage muttered out, preparing herself to launch spells at anyone that needed to be hit with them. She could tell that the female guards were getting closer, and even though the alarune could probably give them the time of their lives, Michael seemed to think that they needed to be kept away. "Couldn’t… couldn’t the alarune… deal with them? They should get… aroused too. But, even if you want to attack them, I’ll help…"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Arrenhan

Loot the ogre? Sure, lets see what this thing have. Said Alex as he see her move in front of him, really taking a time to enjoy the view, of course than he tried to hide his thoughts. Once close the fallen creature they find a little bag with some coins, the huge club and his skin made cloth what maybe could or not help them in the future, once they take what they want, they have a moment to decide their next move, looking a little around the axeman decide than he want to go to the west using the road so they dont get lost in the forest, of course than they could return ans see if they could find a river or lake in the north what could bring them more chances to find people and animals looking to settle their thirst.

Priscilla

Once heard the mage advise, the young warrior accept and let the two girls get close the orgy, once they were close enough to see the lewd scenne, they just were ready to run away or maybe use their weapons to damage these strange reatures raping their allies. No doubt this was not what Priscilla was expecting and now both must do something before this get worse. beore the wet dog girl could act thanks to her moisted hot cunt, she see herself alone, whining a little before see Michael getting ready to attack from behind using a net, Priscilla must do this right and shoot an spell than could help him to capture this women the enought time to give a chance to the aprhodisiac to act.

Alkalannar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, with a lovely long tail, large ears, and hair to match, Arrenhan enjoys putting on the show as well. Certainly she's not above giving a bump of her hips to draw attention to them as she gets the bag, opening it and looking. Looks like there isn't much we can use. I'll split the money with you, Alex," she says, splitting the money equally. Yeah, sure, let's go deeper in, and see what we can find, then the river sounds good. But we'll need to tackle the east eventually."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The bag have many different kind of coins, but in total Arrenhan suppose than were 32 gold coins in total, she dont know if is too much but at the moment they dont need to think in what waste it. Its really interesting to know than this creature could use money, i wonder how he got it in first place?Alex said not really asking but just as he thinks what kind of vile works do this thing to earn it, maybe killing travelers or being payed by someone.

As they walk they can see some fruits among the trees, bt the warrior guy was not looking for food and just follow the path until both notice some moves among the woods, soon 2 wolves nearly as tall as a horse come from them and surround them, Alex prepare his weapon and a battle looks to be close to start unless Arrehan have a way to escape of this.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Michael listened to Priscilla, allowing the female guards to get closer to the scene. Unfortunately, they had basically the opposite reaction of what the redheaded mage had thought they would. They seemed ready to attack Carmen and the alarune, though before Priscilla could even really notice what was going on Michael had left her side, moving behind them with a net. The young mage knew that she had a spell that would allow her to control rope, so she decided to help in that way; she would manipulate the net until she could wrap it completely around the female guards, trapping them inside the range of Carmen’s pheromones until they were too horny to resist anymore.

[Use Animate Rope, use nets to catch women, watch the fun begin]

Alkalannar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Arrenhan isn't really thinking about farming either, as they pass by the harvestable fruit trees. "He proably has it for a sense of reward for us players," she says, walking beside him. "I mean, would you want to log into a game where you just fought things without any reward other than survival? No neat loot, or money to buy new stuff?" She gives him a wink, "Or other, more personal rewards?"

When the wolves come out, though, she blinks, shifting so she's back to back with Alex, and he can feel her tail twitching against his legs. Gotta fight, but...they're so much more handsome than the bear. What if....they don't want to kill us? She clears her throat, "Alex...let's see if they want to fight, or not. If not...let's see what they want. At least they look better than ogres."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

[Priscilla]

Even in her heat state, the redhead mage dont make any sound and cast her spell on time, Michael net who also was send in the correct moment soon wrap the two girls and pull them close the orgy, the two woman squeak in sorprise as even their armed hands were secured, they tried to struggle, but the living net is getting more pressed at their bodies, as they blush when the succubus pheromones begin to affect them.

[Arrenhan]

You could be right, but some monsters with loot out of place could take away some of the essence than make this game looks like real, as also do talk of this game as a player and not an anventurer Alex said with a calm smile at the end, he really looks to enjoy walking with someone like her in this forest.

However once they meet the 2 wolf, soon they notice how they looks to focus on Arrenhan and they looks to be ready to hurt the young man in their attempt, their need to have sex with her soon was noticed by the young foxgirl nose, her eyes even reach to see a huge rod half hidden bellow one. Alex was ready to fight and this battle could start soon