What's new

Ashley, Tsubaki, Priscilla (Scurdytrap, KakkaHousu, Tiffanian)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Ashley, Tsubaki, Priscilla (Scurdytrap, KakkaHousu, Tiffanian)

Heh, sure Said the young girl as she leave her. It looks like Priscilla nakedness and Carmen outfit had made her looks like just a sex slave, for a lot of the townpeople.

Her slave was happy to heard her Mistress choice Thanks Mistress. It is hard to read, but it looks like i have to earn some accessories to start this job class, Michael said that i must work hard to earn enough money. Should we choice one of these jobs for the alarune? She maybe can earn others, but doubt that we can make her read these books, maybe she cant even read them. Carmen said worried that the plant girl dont get strong enough to continue fighting the next battles.

When Priscilla check what was happening, she saw her plant slave filled with the juice of three tomatoes and many vines had sprout from the street making the scared townpeople take three kids who looks like they hate the monstergirl, as they repeat the words "monster go away". Anyway, all ended and now Priscilla must wait for Carmen, who really is a slower reader, but who can blame her after her turn on on the streets.

Meanwhile Priscilla could order to the plant girl to get inside and find her suitable jobs or she could talk with Michael of how they must use them to get money.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Well, I'll imagine we won't have too much trouble making some money" Priscilla said before she left, though she had to ponder the slave's words. "We probably should at least try, otherwise she'll be left behind." When she went outside, she soon found the source of the screaming. People seemed to have been throwing tomatoes at the alarune, being scared of the monster. Priscilla quickly walked over to her, giving her a hug and helping to clean the tomato off of her, waiting a while before saying "you really should go inside and try to read up on a new job. Otherwise things will only get harder for you from here, and you'll have a more difficult time protecting yourself and your children."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Oh...Thanks. Im fine Said a little blushed the plant girl as this receive the hug and started to be cleaned of the embryo named tomatoe by the humans. R-read? I... i understand, if its to protect my childs i must try, but the truth is that...well, i never have the chance and need to read something... How can we solve this problem?

Michael who has been hearing all just get close and pressing Priscilla right shoulder said How about if we get a tutor that read for her? That pink haired girl must be able to read all the books, unless do you want to try it ? This will take them at least an half hour, but that was not a problem with Carmen slow reading skills, maybe the tanned girl will be the last to learn a job.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Hm... I don't really have anything else to do, so I might as well help her read. Carmen seems like a slow reader anyway, so we'll probably end up waiting on her anyway, I think" Priscilla replied, willing to help out the alarune and not wanting anyone to be left behind. Besides, she really couldn't think of anything else to do.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Oh, then i will see around for more books than could help us, maybe i could find a way to escape of this game. Said the archer guy before return to the library.

Meanwhile, Priscilla make the plant girl accept to learn a job, but before start they ask to the library girl about any other book that could teach special jobs to alarunes, but the girl just shake her head Im sorry, but we dont have any book like that, maybe with luck you could find one in a capital' i havent heard of any book specialized in teach jobs to plant girls.

Without any other option Priscilla take the Magic Pet training book and start to read it aloud enough to make her slave heard her. It was like teaching tricks and stances to a dog or other pet. It looks like she must name her pet and put a collar with the name before the alarune could learn the skills, each trick and step on her four will give her the exp needed to learn something new and if she get out of her rol for a time her exp will be reduced.

Priscilla was really ashamed reading all these pages in front of a little girl, so she could only imagine how her slave feel. Mistress are you joking, right? It cant be. im not even an animal... are you sure about this? Said the plant girl red as a tomatoe and really feeling that her honour was buried bellow earth.

Priscilla started to doubt about this choice but their future possibilities were amazing. First the pet will be a op version of a mage and it even have a next stage that was even stronger, however her slave must act as a pet and the first skills will be of not use in a battle.

Animal Senses and Search treasures as lv 0 spells

Starting Equipment needed: Collar with leash, muff ball and dildos [who are used to lvl up faster, but can be removed after get used at least an hour per day]

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Alright, but I don't know why the game would include methods of escaping the game in books. That seems odd" Priscilla replied to Michael as she took the alarune inside again to find her more books. She was a bit disappointed that there were no alarune-specific skill sets, but she thanked the girl anyway and began to read the magic pet skill book. It turned out to be... not quite what she thought it would be. "No, this isn't quite right. It doesn't fit your personality at all. Let's try the Whore book, maybe that will be better. Later on we can find someone who's submissive enough to be a proper magic pet for all of us."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The Alarune just give a great sigh of relief Ohh thanks Great Mother Earth! Really why do you expected that i could fit as a pet? Anyway, Whore sound better than be a pet or even a slave. In the woods some humans call me whore and even here many humans in the road call us like that, so it must be something really good. The plant girl said, as she wait for Priscilla to read it. It was even worse than the pet book, even the sale man tried to make her daughter left quickly, but she decide to stay until she get blushed run away just in the start. It was full of smut and sex positions, it was like if a really total whore say how she see the world and the wonderfull things that her career offer. Even Priscilla was starting to turn on and Carmen lost her focus and tried to heard her.

-----
Whore.- Needs to have sex everyday, for each sex session the Whore earn job exp. To learn this job, the slave must serve as a whore to 5 clients in a day and let them cum inside her.

Cons,- Cant wear clothes or armors than hide her parts. Everybody will look you as just a whore

Pros.- Monsters will try to dont hurt her and instead rape her. More money will be earned in each sex session.

Passive skill.- 1 + X on any Combat or action who use sex.

Tantric Magic
Slut Endurance.- Increase AP resistence in target
----

As both girls end to read the book, Carmen was close to end. It looks like she will need A big iron collar, 2 iron Brazalets with a little circle where a chain can be added and also 2 bigger ones on her legs, finally 2 sexy sandals and a slave mark on her body (this one will hurt).It looks a little expensive, but they could work all the needed to get it.

"Yawn"... So, we are ready? We must start to work now before the town whores start to work. How do you want your client, Priscilla? Or should i just choice? Said Michael, as he get up of the floor.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The book, much as expected, was filled with explicit descriptions of sex in a number of positions, as if it were just a handbook for how to become better at it. Priscilla was getting turned on as she read it out loud to the alarune, and it seemed that Carmen was as well. When she got to the class description it seemed almost perfect for the alarune, except that people would seemingly look down upon her. Still, she would probably find her place. And the skills seemed useful. "I'm ready. Try to keep me and Carmen together, and try to get people who don't want to do things too rough. Besides that, I'm fine with most anything."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I will give my best, but i dont know many things of this bussines. Said the archer as this leave and show them the path to the dark side of the town. Hah, i can easily make 10 humans cum in an hour, soon all these humans will bow and respect me, as the whore than im. Said the slave plant without know exactly what mean the word whore and making Carmen giggle as they walk.

The place was a whole street filled of motels and bars, there were also 2 buildings nemed "pubs" but certainly were used like the others buildings. There were still an hour of Sun and there werent so much competence, yet still the clients were getting out of their works, all ready to waste their money on the new girls. Michael rent 2 rooms and start to look for clients, soon he found a group who would love to use his slut team and soon they get inside Priscilla and Carmen room, they were 3 males and 2 women allaround 20 to 28 years, this looks like a hard team and Carmen was getting worried until a great quantity of moans come from the plant girl room What a pityfull human, we just started and you fall uncouncious. Hah, i earn the bet so all your money belongs to me. Michael bring me the next and take this useless female out of my sight

Just then Michael and a high class teen boy, appear for an instant as they pass close Priscilla open door. Ahhh what happened to this poor lady

Dont worry for her, its your turn, good luck Said Michael before close the door Wait! Dont leave me alone with this creature

Creature? how dare you? Silly boy, I will make you remember what is an Alarune for the rest of your life.

Nooo, help me! someone... ohh ahhhh...ahhhhhhh... not there, please Ahhhhhhhhhh! [3 minutes before he cum inside her.]

Now was Priscilla turn, how can she settle the need of her clients?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"It's okay, I don't know much about it either. It can't be that hard, though" Priscilla assured Michael as he showed them the way to the brothel. She couldn't help but giggle at the alarune's lack of understanding of the term "whore" as they walked down a street lined with bars and hotels and taverns. Soon enough they were at the brothel, well before anyone else was there, though people were just starting to get off work, wages in hand... Michael rented a room for the alarune, and a room for Carmen and Priscilla, and soon three young men and two women were in their room, waiting. The mage was a little nervous, as her slave surely was, unsure how the two of them were going to deal with so many clients, but the loud and rapid moans from the room next door distracted her. She could tell the alarune was having fun, quickly forcing her clients to cum their brains out. She giggled, and muttered "poor people..."

As she mused, though, she walked over to one of the beds and motioned for one of the men to lay down on it, getting another man and one of the women to come along with them, leaving Carmen to deal with only a man and a woman. Once the first client had laid down Priscilla quickly mounted him, beginning to ride him with vigor as she pulled the woman around to squat on the bed in front of her, giving her easy access to lap at her pussy. Her intentions for the remaining man were fairly clear, considering that there was still another hole unoccupied...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Trying to dont pay attention to the screams and cries from the other room, Priscilla start to work, trying to take all the clients that she could and leaving to her slave the last two. At the start she just was just overpowered by the trio, the man bellow her, place his hands over her hips and just piston her without mercy, Priscilla was no wet yet and this mak her groan a little, as she was busy licking the woman pussy. The moment just get worse when the last man placed his tool at her rear hole, for a moment turning Priscilla into just a mere sex doll, there was not too much than she could do now more than try to recover herself and enjoy it. Meanwhile Carmen was scared at the start, she just let them do as they wish to her instead put the rules, soon she was placed on the floor and abused by the man grinning to her, as he think in how get a better pleasure from the tanned slave. Carmen was already wet and she was starting to moan without notice it, Heh, its just a slutty slave, come here and help her dear said the man as he thrust even harder into the thigh hole from the red headgirl, soon the other girl place her pussy over her face and started to kiss the man and caressing his chest.

Michael!!!! Take this child of mommy away and bring me other and this time try to get me one than can endure the enough to make me come. Just then a amazed Michael come with three more clients, Priscilla was really busy trying to pleasure her clients, but at least she was sure to have heared three more pairs of footsteps. This time the plant girl had a hard time at the start, as her clients just tried to sumit her when Michael leave carring the poor unconscious boy at his arms. Nooo wait your turn, you damn human. Shut up whore! "slap" A man shout as he hit her in the face. It was like They will just rape the poor Alarune, but then all started to get quiet and just muffed moans started to be heard before the men screamed and moan painfully. I will show you how to treat a whore like me, stupid mammal. If you were looking for a easy prey you were wrong, now just suffer your punishment, as i take the useless seeds of all of you.

With more courage after heard her slave partner taking care of three males, Carmen just decide to let her inhibitions away and try to pleasure the couple as best as she can. Her tongue hungrily lap and lick the female pussy, as her hands played with her client clitoris and her hips moved faster getting the male starting to groan.

Priscilla soon notice how her clients started to pleasure each other too and this cause a perfect chance to recover herself and as she wish to the three of them, soon after nearly 15 minutes the warm cum just fill her insides, as she heard the groans o climax from he two males inside her already wet holes.

Looking around for an instant she saw than Carmen had already cumming at the same time as her two clients and the trio was resting on the floor. Now with her clients settle, she could continue with their work or just said them than their time has ended.

[Priscilla and Carmen get only a normal pay of 30 coins for their service, as the plant girl had taken the whole money of her clients giving a total of 175 coins for her three jobs]

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Priscilla soon found that her customers wanted to do things the rough way, as the man she had just begun to ride grabbed her waist and began to slam her down fast and hard onto him. She cried out, not ready for such harsh treatment just then, but still she quickly set about licking at the woman's pussy, burying her face in the customer's crotch. After all, she had paid, and it wouldn't be fair to leave her out... Soon the other man did what she had left herself open for, pushing his cock into her ass and pounding in every bit as hard as the man using her pussy. For a good while it was difficult for her, and she made muffled noises of pain as she tried her best to focus all of her attention on pleasuring the woman squatting in front of her, trying to push the pain out of her mind. After a time, though, they slowed down a bit, allowing the mage to adjust and begin to enjoy herself. After another 15 minutes or so the two men let out groans of pleasure and unloaded their cum into her, and as they faltered she rode them hard, helping to extend their orgasms as much as possible. Meanwhile, she hadn't quite made the woman climax, and she pushed on, licking hard as she reached up to toy with her clit until she too came. When she was done she leaned back, the men still inside of her, and asked "satisfied with the service? You've got what you paid for, so either make way for other people or go pay the man more money for more time."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Of course than Priscilla had made a good first job, even her female client had not taken soo much time to cum by Priscilla licks and laps. At the end her way to do her job had made her avoid a problem.

The males were ready to use Priscilla again in the instant, in an illegal way, but then after strech herself the woman said. Lets just let them work for some hours more guys, the masters dont need to know about them

The two males were not glad to heard her, but at the end they get away of Priscilla. Fine, we dont want to give more problems to the townpeople, lets them have some fun for now. Fred wake up, we must leave this town now

The man said to Carmen male client and soon he lift her partner before leave. They dont look to want to talk more and they were maybe in a hurry.

As Priscilla had ended her job, the plant girl had taken care of a lover pair and two others males and Michael needs to leave to buy the alarune things, as the Npc was really in a hurry to be a true whore.

It was a good job, maybe we should do this an hour more, is that right Mistress? Said Carmen getting up from the floor and cleaning herself a little to be ready for their next client. Priscilla know that Michael could take a little to find the store, so she could try to go with him, as he was only a street of distance turning everywhere in his attempt to find a suitable store.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As the group got up and walked away, Priscilla smiled and said "thank you for your business. I hope you enjoyed yourself" though she was a little worried about what they had been saying. She tried to clean herself off, getting ready for the next customer, as she said "I don't know how much money we have or need, so I don't know how many more times we'll need to do this." to Carmen. She didn't want to go out with Michael, because she didn't feel like going out still stuffed with cum. It would be better to clean herself more thoroughly so that people felt a little better about using her later, she reasoned.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Now with time to look around, Priscilla was able to see a bathroom between both rooms, it was very rustic and it was a little dirty. The place was just a dirty grey room with a water tank, a sponge, a bucket to use the water, other to use as a toilet, a round iron bucket who can be use as bathtub and a old white towel. At least there was a window to see outside, but it was just in front of a window from the pub and was a little big enough to make able the pub clients to see something if they try, at least this time there was no one of these nosy guys.

The plant girl was using her tentacles to clean herself, proud of had making come each of her clients before the time end. Carmen soon join her Mistress to clean herself and then said something than come to her mind. Mistress, please let me help you... i-i know that we dont have to much time, so i will dont try anything. The slave was ready to help and even when she was a little ashamed was not enough of what she should be in her normal state.

At least she fulfil her words and just focused in clean Priscilla body, softly touching her skin the sponge, cleaning each part of the mage, even when she was really tempted to lap all the cum from her mistress.

Michael come a little angry, but he just frown his forehead before go with the plant girl. He soon place her new "garments" a black slave collar and four matching color shackles who make her looks more as a dominatrix girl. What she most loved was a little iron plaque with the word "Whore" in her collar, there were also a pair of nipple rings, but she just dont accept to hurt her breasts, as she think than they must be in perfect state for her childrens.

The time passed and after an hour, Michael was able to get the high price than they could use to make them get a client. It was a man of around 25 years, his clothes reveal a high status and just choice the double service, just when he get inside, he move a chair and sit there looking to both girls for a minute and then decide to give his orders.

Before start, i want to check both of you. Both show me each of your dirty places and then i will decide the next step. The man wait for both girls to place on the floor and use her hands to show the insides of their honeyholes, then the man say them to show the rear one, Priscilla was starting to feel completely exposed to this man and Carmen was starting to dripping her juices through her legs, something than make the righ guy to make a grind, but he continued with his check up. This time was the easy one, both girls opened their mouths and spread their tongues and continue this naughty check up for other minute showing their whole body to him, the man even order them to press their breasts until both girls let free a trial of milk, who was tasted by the man after use his fingers to take it.

The man take two blindfolds from his clothes and order them to pleasure each other, Carmen dont put any resistance and soon she jump over her mistress, slowly kissing and touching her until find Priscilla honeyhole, her hands caress her lower lips and clitoris, giving then a great time. The man ask for something better and order to Priscilla to make her friend come with her bests moves, it looks like he will choice who to use with the result of this little battle.

Priscilla could feel than her slave will win if she dont use her new spell on her, but maybe the rich guy could feel repulsion of it.

Meanwhile, the plant girl was beating each client who try to use her, ending her session in time record each of the times, In just three minutes she just rape a man and even take more of what he paid, she was not worried for this weird metal circles than the humans love so much, instead she looks these metal objects as a offering to her and between more was better.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Now that the customers were gone, Priscilla saw that there was a bathroom just to the side of the room. It was small and a little bit dirty, with the most basic facilities possible, and of course a window that was in full view of a window on the pub. She began to quickly clean herself off, though Carmen soon offered to help her. She accepted, and allowed her slave to sponge her off until she was as clean as she could have been. At that time Michael came back, seemingly angry, as he gave the alarune her equipment; a slave collar and matching shackles. The plantgirl loved it, again misinterpreting her position.

After a while, they finally got another customer. This one seemed rich, perhaps even a noble. He walked into the room with authority and sat down in a chair, and then ordered them to expose themselves more fully to him. Priscilla got down onto the floor and spread her legs wide, then further used her fingers to spread her lower lips, giving the man a full view of her pussy. He then ordered them to expose their read holes, and she turned around and got on her knees, her ass up in the air, and spread her buttcheeks with her hand, showing him her pucker. He continued to give them their orders, examining each part of their bodies, even tasting small amounts of their milk after having them squeeze it out in trickles down their torsos.

When he was finally done with his inspection the man produced a few blindfolds and blindfolded them, and then ordered them to pleasure each other. Carmen enthusiastically jumped on Priscilla, kissing around at her lower body until she finally found the young mage's pussy. The redhead fumbled around, trying to get between her slave's legs to return the favor when the man ordered her to, thinking that this must be a contest of some kind. Still, the tanned girl was quite good, and it took Priscilla a while to find her slave's erogenous zone between moans. She knew that she would probably lose this battle, though maybe if she pushed Carmen away and used her spell to grow a cock... No, that wasn't an option. She knew that guys were often wary of chicks who had dicks, so she wouldn't press her luck and risk losing the customer. She would try her best to make her slave cum before her with her tonguework, but it wasn't very likely since she couldn't see, and was already beginning to moan lewdly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With all her will, Priscilla tried to find the precious place of her slave, but her tanned slave's licks soon make her moan and shiver, just then her hand find the rigth place and the mage tried to recover terrain in this challenge. Both girls licks each other, pinching and caressing her opponent breasts, moaning like whores in heat, as they feel a strange pleasure glowing be being watched by someone when they do all these lewd sounds, they use all their will to resist, as their clitoris were touched and their sounds get lowd enough to be heared in the whole building. Carmen even giggles, as they stay for a time close their climax, but at the end Priscilla moaned louder as she cum over her slave face, resting at her side. Then the rich guy tied the mage hands behind her back and place Carmen over the bed, soon he opened the door and something get inside the room, the mage was really tired by some unknown reason and she fall sleep for a little moment.

Her rest was interrupted by a big warm dick getting inside her womb in an intense continuous pounce, she feels some paws over her back, as she heard some inhuman pantings get mixed with her usual lewd moans and groans. The strange dick soon swell inside her womb and then a load of warm cum get inside her and a frenzy moan come from her deepest side of her mind. The mage had the time enough to notice her belly and breasts pressing the floor, as her ass is up in the air and a strange object was inside her rear hole vibrating without stop. Then she notice something around her neck and a headband object pressing her head, she then heard some strange noises coming from her after feel the dick stuck on her, piston her pregnant womb without stop, her tongue was completely outside, as she moan exactly as a bitch in heat, at her side she could heard the wood from the bed cause an unstoppable creak sound, like if a pair were having some fun just over her side. Another load of cum fill her even more and she orgasm intensely, using her hole to suck the mysterious member until the thing over her start to thrust again.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Priscilla tried desperately to lick effectively at Carmen’s pussy, but the mage was shivering and moaning, her slave’s own tongue work proving to be quite distracting. It definitely didn’t help that she was blindfolded. Finally her hand found the right spot, and the young redhead began to gently touch Carmen’s clit as she lapped at her pussy. Now the both of them were getting loud, and surely anyone and everyone in the brothel could hear the sounds of their building pleasure, which was made all the more intense by being watched by the rich client. Soon enough Priscilla was on the verge of orgasm, and she vaguely wondered when her slave had gotten so good at this just before she let out a yell of ecstasy and twitched under the tanned girl, grinding her pussy against Carmen’s face and staining her with her love juices as she came. She laid on the ground panting as the rich man picked her slave up and put her on the bed, and then came back to roll Priscilla on her stomach and tie her hands behind her back. She pulled herself up to her knees and laid her head against the ground, allowing a wave of tiredness to wash over her as she fell asleep briefly.

She was woken up quickly by a large, strange cock slamming into her all the way to her womb in one thrust. She let out a lewd groan, a little bit pained by the sudden, deep penetration, but there was more than a little pleasure there. A pair of paws came to rest on her back, and she could hear panting that certainly didn’t sound human… it seemed the man had brought his dog to fuck the loser of the contest. It wasn’t long before the already thick cock swelled inside her and shot a load of warm cum into her already-pregnant womb, and she let out a loud moan as she ground her hips against her inhuman partner, loving the feeling. The thickening of the cock also emphasized for Priscilla the vibrator inside her ass, giving her that nice extra stimulation. Vaguely she noted that there was something around her neck and head, but that was far less important than the cock that was still pistoning into her, the dog’s knot having trapped it inside her and tugging against her lower lips with every outward motion. Her tongue lolled outside of her mouth and she drooled onto the floor as she moaned lewdly, like a bitch in heat, and the thought occurred to her that she sort of was this dog’s bitch in heat. She could hear the nearby sounds of the bed squeaking away as the rich man and Carmen had their fun, but she was intensely focused on the feelings being given to her by the beast that plowing her. Soon another load of cum flooded her womb, and she came with the dog, letting loose a loud, high cry of bliss, her pussy contracting rapidly around the thick cock inside her, milking it of every drop of cum she could. It began to thrust into her again even before her orgasm subsided, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she wriggled around, gyrating her hips to help her inhuman lover hit all the right spots inside her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The canine notice how her mate move her hips to get more pleasure from his hard cock, excited by this the creature thrust faster and deeper on Priscilla who like a good bitch on heat increase her hip moves and lewd sounds, the dick soon started to press the seeds on her making her turn on even more and even when her uterus was nearly full, she was in need for more warm cum from her partner. It passed a pair of minutes before she orgasm again, her body fully tensed and her mind in a wild bliss, turned into a wild creature needed for sex, Priscilla started to make feral noises even acting like a bitch, her tail move faster and her milk started to make a puddle behind her mixed with her others sex juices, soon she was so aroused than she just let her body rest on the floor, her legs were unable to resist her weight anymore and she just let the creature continue using her as he wish, even then she automatically move her hips to pleasure the dog.

The mage was in a great problem, if this continue for more time her mind could get permanently changed, she just was unable to know how much time had passed, she could feel her mind just focus on the cock using her without stop, smiling happily and lewdly in a nearly mind broken state because she can fill her belly stuffed with the pet cum and her babies, even very tired she could remain conscious for a longer while and the dog looks to have still a lot of stamina, something very odd for the time than should had passed. Suddenly someone knock the door and the plant slave voice come from it. Hey! i cant work with all that noise. The door then get opened ad a surprise sound come from the plant girl, looking than they were not alone anymore the rich guy just get out of the bed and with a evil grind let fall a bag of coins on the bed and then get out of the room with his dog who just ended to cum once again on her bitch.

Priscilla was unable to think for a while, her full body just rest on the floor as a stream of cum leave her very used pussy. But then she feel how the whore plant girl started to free her and take out her blindfolded, Priscilla started to think straight, but she was so tired than she just rest on the floor for a time, still feeling her tail moving around and the thing over her head, wrists and neck. I cant remove them, what kind of things are these? What happened with you Carmen? your skin feels odd. Ahhh! the dog ears are moving, who was that guy? The plant girl sound worried and Priscilla was already conscious to heard her, maybe something bad had just happened.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As the dog noticed Priscilla grinding her hips against him, he began to thrust faster and harder into her, and in return she bucked her hips back to meet his thrusts just as fast, her lewd moans filling the room. She could feel his long dick stirring up the seeds inside of her, making the whole experience that much more pleasurable. It didn’t take long before the young mage cried out in orgasm again, her moans turning into animalistic groans of pleasure. She couldn’t hold herself up anymore, instead letting her upper body rest on the floor, her juices running onto the ground as she continued to gyrate her hips, stirring her insides with the dog’s cock. She could feel her tail wagging, which was especially odd since she didn’t have a tail, but she paid it no mind.

Priscilla didn’t pay much mind to anything, really, as time passed. She had no idea how much, of course. All she knew was the immense pleasure the dog was giving her. She came several more times, and so did he, filling her full of warm cum in addition to the seeds. Finally she was dimly aware that the alarune was in the room, and with one last orgasm the dog pulled out of her. The young mage just rested on the ground for a while, allowing the cum to leak out of her as the alarune pulled off her blindfold. Her tail was still wriggling around, though it was still attached to the buttplug inside of her, which was maybe a little troubling. Also troubling was the fact that she now had dog ears that seemed to move on their own. She tried to get up, to see what the alarune was talking about with Carmen.