What's new

RPG RPG Maker [あせろら / acerola] Magical Change Alice / マジカルチェンジアリス (RE149830) (RJ149830)

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Alice's Magical Change

Yeah i did. After that i tried talking with NANODESU girl but the quest menu never appeared.
Well, I really don't know what to tell you, except that maybe your game is bugged? If anyone cares to elighten.

Edit* Anyone knows what you need to do for quest 87? ...
I've already found and interacted with 3 shining stars (factory, temple and mountains), but I don't know what else to do -.-

Last edited:

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I really don't know what to tell you, except that maybe your game is bugged? If anyone cares to elighten.

Edit* Anyone knows what you need to do for quest 87? ...
I've already found and interacted with 3 shining stars (factory, temple and mountains), but I don't know what else to do -.-
I believe that's the one where you go into the staircase on the bottom right at the final zone of the factory, put the shiny things into the immobile boss, pick #2 after you beat it, then give the charged whatever it was to either the pink haired girl or the shop guy she interacts with in the slums, I forget which...could be a different quest I'm thinking of, too, I just seem to recall I got stuck for a while around that point until I realized that was a staircase over there, it really blends into the wall. There's 2 bosses down there, a gangster guy in the top right and one of the spider guys that you place the shiny in to activate, then you kill him and take the shiny thing back out for some reason. Whichever quest that is, if you pick option 1 after you beat him the quest fails when you turn it in, and option 2 you pass it.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I believe that's the one where you go into the staircase on the bottom right at the final zone of the factory, put the shiny things into the immobile boss, pick #2 after you beat it, then give the charged whatever it was to either the pink haired girl or the shop guy she interacts with in the slums, I forget which...could be a different quest I'm thinking of, too, I just seem to recall I got stuck for a while around that point until I realized that was a staircase over there, it really blends into the wall. There's 2 bosses down there, a gangster guy in the top right and one of the spider guys that you place the shiny in to activate, then you kill him and take the shiny thing back out for some reason. Whichever quest that is, if you pick option 1 after you beat him the quest fails when you turn it in, and option 2 you pass it.
Lol! That's quest 91, which is the one I've just finished xD

Edit* Ok managed to find all the answers.
Quest List Guide has been updated on the 1st post up to quest 100.

Last edited:

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Quest 62 is missing something. I talk to the green haired guy, but nothing happens. Maybe you need some item?

Edit: You need some items from the temple monsters.

Last edited:
OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Quest 62 is missing something. I talk to the green haired guy, but nothing happens. Maybe you need some item?
I don't know, probably...
I might have had the item already, that's probably why I only needed to talk to him. Sorry I can't tell what else there is...

About the quests I have remaining. I'm missing quests 105, 106, 107 and 113.
Does anyone know how to get those?
Also, I've got quest 111 pending as I don't know if it's about beating the last boss and if it is I don't want to do it before doing every other quest.

Need a bit of help here.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok... double posting to place here the remaining quests, as I don't have more space on the 1st post.

Quest 108

Go to the school's underground and go through the crack at the center of the stage.
Follow the path until you reach a bridge.
Cross the bridge and you'll get an event with the silver haired babe and you'll have to fight and win against her again.
Enjoy the scene and it's quest done!.

Quest 109

Talk to the headmaster and a scene will occur with the silver haired babe.
Quest done.

Quest 110

Talk to headmaster.

Quest 111

Go to the underground and head for the center cave.
Follow the path through the bridge.
Walk all the way until an event occurs.
You have to lose this battle to get a scene and then come back and win.

Quest 112

Go to the underground and follow the path until you reach the bridge.
Instead of crossing the bridge, go north.
Interact with the red shinning start on the crystal pillar.
Go talk to the pink haired girl on room 2-2 and choose the 1st option for quest completion.

Quest 113 (I don't have this quest yet and I'd like to know how to get it)

Quest 114

Clear the trash outside the school and return to the quest girl to finish the quest.

Anyway... There's still those quests I don't know how to get... soooo... yeah
I'll just wait for someone to explain.

Last edited:

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know, probably...
I might have had the item already, that's probably why I only needed to talk to him. Sorry I can't tell what else there is...

About the quests I have remaining. I'm missing quests 105, 106, 107 and 113.
Does anyone know how to get those?
Also, I've got quest 111 pending as I don't know if it's about beating the last boss and if it is I don't want to do it before doing every other quest.

Need a bit of help here.
105 and 106 are autocompleting bad ends for pink hair and student council president, they unlock automatically if you get all their other scenes.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

105 and 106 are autocompleting bad ends for pink hair and student council president, they unlock automatically if you get all their other scenes.
But I have all their other scenes... everyone keeps telling me this, but I DO have all the scenes lol...

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

But I have all their other scenes... everyone keeps telling me this, but I DO have all the scenes lol...

Here's what they look like; they stay in the quest log at the girl even when you finish them for some reason. 107 must be quest giver girl's final CG bad end, but I don't know how to unlock that one.

Also, to complete 111, do you have to lose then win at the demon lord? Or is an event supposed to pop up somewhere before him, because I'm not getting any events to pop up anywhere in the cave before him.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's what they look like; they stay in the quest log at the girl even when you finish them for some reason. 107 must be quest giver girl's final CG bad end, but I don't know how to unlock that one.

Also, to complete 111, do you have to lose then win at the demon lord? Or is an event supposed to pop up somewhere before him, because I'm not getting any events to pop up anywhere in the cave before him.
I'm not sure if quest 111 is actually the last boss battle... I just do everything I can per quest...
I lost to the boss just to check if there'd be a scene involved and yep there is one.
That's why you must lose at least once and then win.
You just enter the same area as the boss and the event begins.

Anyway, I guess I'll never get the quests left. Oh well, back to lurking.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I got all their other scenes, and neither have these quests nor the final scene of each of the 3 other girls (student council, pseudo loli and pink haired girl)
Could it have to do something with the answers you give to the girls under certain circumstances?

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got all their other scenes, and neither have these quests nor the final scene of each of the 3 other girls (student council, pseudo loli and pink haired girl)
Could it have to do something with the answers you give to the girls under certain circumstances?
I think it mostly has to do with how you clear quests, I purposefully failed every quest I could on my most recent playthrough and got none of those three even though I got all the scenes needed. You may actually need to clear the quests even if it means you won't get the CGs, in that case. I've done 3 playthroughs and still am missing 6 entries, so I think I'm just gonna wait for them to release the full CG on their blog like they did the last game.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BTW can you send what's written on the parchment to an agth, or are they images? If they are images, it makes it difficult to understand anything :(

Gegrafsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The condition for quest 25 appearing has to be something different than masturbating 5 times in school. I've done at least 7 with no luck, and it's annoying because it drops all horny/lewdness stats by a lot.

Either some areas in the school don't count, it's more than 5, or it's something else entirely.

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you are referring to the masturbation quest, I believe that you have to go to the roof of the school and talk to the guy in the bottom left corner.

The quest request is that this guy wants to see you masturbate.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The condition for quest 25 appearing has to be something different than masturbating 5 times in school. I've done at least 7 with no luck, and it's annoying because it drops all horny/lewdness stats by a lot.

Either some areas in the school don't count, it's more than 5, or it's something else entirely.
It's not the masturbating itself, it's the scene that happens after it each time. I'm not sure how to trigger that scene but the quest only unlocked for me after I started triggering that second scene.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

If you are referring to the masturbation quest, I believe that you have to go to the roof of the school and talk to the guy in the bottom left corner.

The quest request is that this guy wants to see you masturbate.
As coldfire correctly stated (and I'm sorry, because I forgot to mention this...),
There's are 2 cgs for the ending of the masturbation scene.
On the 1st she just squirts a bit, while on the 2nd it's like a squirt fest.
I believe that to obtain the 2nd cg you need your lewdness stats a bit high, I'm not sure, because I only noticed the cgs' difference after a while and way before I aimed for quest 25.
This is because I was already on quest 46 at that time, when I was told how to unlock quest 45, which needs quest 25.

Deathtronhammer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey so I got to 100 lewdness (and running around naked) but the hearts haven't appeared in her eyes. Am I doing something wrong or is the hearts a status ailment kind of thing?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey so I got to 100 lewdness (and running around naked) but the hearts haven't appeared in her eyes. Am I doing something wrong or is the hearts a status ailment kind of thing?
You need something like 500 libido, not lewdness. Think of the hearts meaning she's horny or something, not lewd, though she does act completely different. They go away when you hit 0 libido I think, or it's like the previous game where you pay the priest for a 'cure'.

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As stated by Sarav to get rid of the hearts in the eyes you can get rid of it by talking to the priest in the back for 500g.

For me to get it I needed the impurity stat or whatever to reach 100 and then reach 1000 in the horniness stat. That's when she got the hearts in the eyes for me. If not there is an item sold by the slums vendor for 20k that puts the hearts in her eyes too