What's new

RPG [ARUMERO SOFT] [ あるめろソフト] Creature Hunter RE133887 RJ133887

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [ARUMERO SOFT|RPG]Creature Hunter

My translation has been updated to the new version, so it should be safe to use. I use my own translation tool instead of RPG Maker, which only replaces strings in the data files. It also keeps track of what the original string was, and doesn't replace strings which have changed.
Basically why I wasn't planning on doing an update for the translation I put together, I'd basically have to start from scratch. Cheers for the good work.

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, .

Wuumaster put me in a bit of an awkward position when he shared the game with only me, since that could be construed as though he didn't want to share the game here for some reason.
I sent you the PM and then went to bed. so I didn't get a chance to see any other requests. I was going to wait to post the general link in the thread, but it really doesn't matter.

Please remember all - if you enjoy the content, consider supporting the authors if you can.

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Actually, now that I looked over the thread a little bit more, it looks like essentially the patch I was using was imported into version 2.00. I'm not trying to one up you Perost so I hope this doesn't piss you off, but I'll probably work on translating the new stuff since I don't have to start from scratch now. I figured I was going to do it anyways for myself personally so I might as well mention it to you guys.

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright, I don't expect a immediate reply or strategy guide. However I need help finding an item.

I've done everything I can since I don't know moon runes (yes I am using translation, not everything is translated yet) but I'm trying to find an item the translation labeled 'Horny Spirit Ball'.

Has anyone found it yet, and if so where can I find it? (Also having trouble remembering if it was an old pre-v2.00 item or not)

perost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually, now that I looked over the thread a little bit more, it looks like essentially the patch I was using was imported into version 2.00. I'm not trying to one up you Perost so I hope this doesn't piss you off, but I'll probably work on translating the new stuff since I don't have to start from scratch now. I figured I was going to do it anyways for myself personally so I might as well mention it to you guys.
I don't care as long as someone translates the game. But I don't understand what you mean by the patch you were using. Do you mean my translation that I updated to 2.00?

I've done everything I can since I don't know moon runes (yes I am using translation, not everything is translated yet) but I'm trying to find an item the translation labeled 'Horny Spirit Ball'.

Has anyone found it yet, and if so where can I find it? (Also having trouble remembering if it was an old pre-v2.00 item or not)
From what I can determine it's not used in the game, since it belongs to an enemy that doesn't appear in any troops and which doesn't even have a name. Or do you have some reason to believe that that item is used?

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

seems there is a problem with the mega dl for the tanslation, map081 and 108 get an error while trying to dl.

perost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

seems there is a problem with the mega dl for the tanslation, map081 and 108 get an error while trying to dl.
Weird, must be mega acting up for some reason. I just uploaded them again, and it seems fine now.

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what I can determine it's not used in the game, since it belongs to an enemy that doesn't appear in any troops and which doesn't even have a name. Or do you have some reason to believe that that item is used?
I believe the item is used somewhere solely because there are two new armors that require an item called 'Horny Spirit Ball'.

Strangely enough there's an item that space girl drops called Wave Ball that I can't find any use for, although I'm sure it's used somewhere.

But the only thing keeping me from getting every armor is the single fact that I can't find that item.

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's my save. Cleared every dungeon but hasn't gotten all the CGs yet. 3 characters are level 30+, but the other two haven't been touched. Most weapons, armors, and skills unlocked for those three as well.

perost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe the item is used somewhere solely because there are two new armors that require an item called 'Horny Spirit Ball'.

Strangely enough there's an item that space girl drops called Wave Ball that I can't find any use for, although I'm sure it's used somewhere.

But the only thing keeping me from getting every armor is the single fact that I can't find that item.
It seems like this might be a bug if I understand this comment on the creators blog:
> 淫魂玉がみっからないのと
> 自分も淫魂玉出ません。

これは素材ミスです淫魂玉はボツ素材でした
なので合成ではビッグボッドの素材にすり替えておきました
It seems there are a few bugs in this release that he'll fix in 2.01.

perost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There was a lot less to translate than I anticipated, since none of the bosses had dialogue, all new maps have the same description, etc. So my translation should now be almost complete. Let me know if you find something that hasn't been translated, or if you have suggestions on how to improve the translation.

The only thing I know that is not translated is some of the dialogue with the teammates when they are standing around at the fort. If someone knows japanese and wants to translate it, just let me know. It's not a lot of text, but I can't make much sense of it (too little context).

Also, seems like 2.01 is already released with some bugfixes.

Edit: Also, does someone know how to get my signature to show up? I added links to my translations in it make them easier to find, but the signature isn't showing for some reason...

Last edited:

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This might be a dumb question, but what do you do with the .rvdata to translate the game?
Translation how-to
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25637

In the case of Creature Hunter though, I think everything is already extracted into the data/graphics folders in the base game. So you should just be able to drop the .rvdata files into the Data folder.

Last edited:

spaminator

Reputation score

Has anyone had a chance to get version 2.01? I know its only been a few days tho.

perost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All right, I realised that CH actually was on the english DLsite so that I could buy it, don't know how I had missed this. So I have now updated to 2.01. Since 2.01 only changes the data files you get 2.01 automatically when applying the translation, so I won't bother putting up the whole 2.01 archive.

The changes in 2.01 compare to 2.00 are just a few bugfixes (fixes previously unattainable weapons/armors) and some fixed typos (irrelevant for the translation :)).

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Reputation score

Here's a save with the whole gallery unlocked for all 5 characters.

The exception is the bug pot because that won't flag for some reason.
It used wuumasters save as a base so it only has the outfits he unlocked, but that's all except for the expansion outfits.

Attachments

PerfectionX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to switch out the character set to "definitely engage to the end"? I can't seem to unlock other character's CGs. :/

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a way to switch out the character set to "definitely engage to the end"? I can't seem to unlock other character's CGs. :/
In the newest version, the characters are added to the line in order they're picked.

So if you want someone to be lead (for the GO scene), remove everyone else, add that person first (or after it's down to 2, remove the other character to ensure the one you want is leader) then add the others.

Then go lose.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I believe the trick is that until you beat the original end boss, you technically can't swap out the MC from the party -
but you can try, and the game will immediately swap them back in, after the other characters.
So try swapping out your MC while there's anybody else already in the party, and they should become leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.