What's new

RPG [ARUMERO SOFT] [ あるめろソフト] Creature Hunter RE133887 RJ133887

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [ARUMERO SOFT|RPG]Creature Hunter

The update is out. In addition to a new stage, new enemies, outfits, and H-attacks, it also adds some Game Over CGs and a test battle room.

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The update is out. In addition to a new stage, new enemies, outfits, and H-attacks, it also adds some Game Over CGs and a test battle room.
more excited for this than I was excited for the release of Monster Hunter Unite, aw man time to get my (insert shitty MH pun here)

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know if any of the previous translation efforts will work with the new version without screwing up any of the new content?

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In theory it should work, however certain things might not be translated.
Cannot seem to find link for update :(

If anybody does have it could you please PM it to me?

Thanks in advance

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone know if any of the previous translation efforts will work with the new version without screwing up any of the new content?
9/10 say it'll screw up the new content, including that it fixes some of the underlying issues with the birthing system, and battles are chances are redone a bit to allow for the test room to work in the way it does.

Apparently it's yet to hit the English DLSite? Or has the page just not updated with the info? I noticed the header image was updated, but the DL seems the same...

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apparently it's yet to hit the English DLSite? Or has the page just not updated with the info? I noticed the header image was updated, but the DL seems the same...
Last modified says today (Apr/21/2015) but I can't confirm since I couldn't wait for it to release and fumbled through buying it on the JP site.

perost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I will update my translation to work with the new version as soon as I get ahold of it, see my previous post.

perost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All right, Wuumaster was kind enough to share his copy of the new version with me, so I have updated my translation to work with ver 2.0. Get it .

Unfortunately my translation tool didn't quite work as intended when updating the translation, which was not surprising given that this was the first time I used that functionality for real. So the translation is missing some parts that didn't make it through the update, such as all the items. I will squash some bugs and return with a better translation later, but that might not be until the weekend or so when I have time to properly look at it.

Edit: Fixed the item translation issue and updated the translation, so most items should be translated now (except new and changed items).

Last edited:

aokiryu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where can I find the game? could someone PM a link plz :)

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so when can we get that new link?

my usual sites aren't even sharing it, not even those sketchy Russian sites have anything!

blueballin' like crazy here!

haha thanks in advance btw

perost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, .

Wuumaster put me in a bit of an awkward position when he shared the game with only me, since that could be construed as though he didn't want to share the game here for some reason. But since it will eventually be shared anyway, and I don't want to be crushed beneath an avalanche of PM requests, I rehosted it and put it up for you. I also decrypted the data files and converted any midi-files to ogg (for better Linux compatibility). This is the original untranslated version btw, get the translation .

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ok, .

Wuumaster put me in a bit of an awkward position when he shared the game with only me, since that could be construed as though he didn't want to share the game here for some reason. But since it will eventually be shared anyway, and I don't want to be crushed beneath an avalanche of PM requests, I rehosted it and put it up for you. I also decrypted the data files and converted any midi-files to ogg (for better Linux compatibility). This is the original untranslated version btw, get the translation .
+ Repped

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, .

haha thanks to you and Wuumaster, one of my favourite games actually, Arumero Soft games have a certain fun element to them

repping you and Wuu for this post

spaminator

Reputation score

I would be a little careful in applying the translation of an older version. It will probably not crash the game or anything, but sometimes doing that will overwrite new data with that from older versions and revert some of the changes that were added.

perost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would be a little careful in applying the translation of an older version. It will probably not crash the game or anything, but sometimes doing that will overwrite new data with that from older versions and revert some of the changes that were added.
My translation has been updated to the new version, so it should be safe to use. I use my own translation tool instead of RPG Maker, which only replaces strings in the data files. It also keeps track of what the original string was, and doesn't replace strings which have changed.

Artigael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the link and the translation, guys! ^^

Tesseract

Reputation score

Perost, the items file in your translation is still in .json format. Thanks for the translation tho!

spaminator

Reputation score

My translation has been updated to the new version, so it should be safe to use. I use my own translation tool instead of RPG Maker, which only replaces strings in the data files. It also keeps track of what the original string was, and doesn't replace strings which have changed.
Oh heh, that is very good to know! Thank you for the translation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.