RPG [ARUMERO SOFT] [ あるめろソフト] Creature Hunter RE133887 RJ133887

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ARUMERO SOFT|RPG]Creature Hunter

how do i lvl and how do you get new equipment
After battles your girls get EXP for levels like most RPG's, equipment however needs to all be crafted from the woman in a stone building all the way to the left in town. All dresses, weapons, skills and accessories are crafted from her.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After battles your girls get EXP for levels like most RPG's, equipment however needs to all be crafted from the woman in a stone building all the way to the left in town. All dresses, weapons, skills and accessories are crafted from her.
thank you ^^ so just repeat dungeons to get the craft mats :eek:

?????

What about switching out team mates how do i do that :eek:

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

thank you ^^ so just repeat dungeons to get the craft mats :eek:

?????

What about switching out team mates how do i do that :eek:
Check a page or so back, I asked the same question and was answered.

Basically, viait the room at the top of the base with the chest and orbs. use second option when you click on the chest

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Check a page or so back, I asked the same question and was answered.

Basically, viait the room at the top of the base with the chest and orbs. use second option when you click on the chest
i kind of found that out BUT how do i switch them out cause it wouldnt let me @_@ ><

when i got my the character highlighted which button do i press D:

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

i kind of found that out BUT how do i switch them out cause it wouldnt let me @_@ ><

when i got my the character highlighted which button do i press D:
You will see the top character, she cannot be removed.

For the others the icon is I think yellow of blue, Click to remove or click to add, You have a max of 3 party members.

In general for RPG Maker games use the space or enter key to select an option

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You will see the top character, she cannot be removed.

For the others the icon is I think yellow of blue, Click to remove or click to add, You have a max of 3 party members.

In general for RPG Maker games use the space or enter key to select an option
what if no option to add shows up :eek: what do I do : o

when i click the girls two options show up :eek:

#### it was the chest that does that ****

last question how do i change my costum :eek: i bought one but dont know where to go to change it and the orbs equpitment whats those :eek:
THANKS GUYS!!!

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

what if no option to add shows up :eek: what do I do : o

when i click the girls two options show up :eek:

#### it was the chest that does that ****

last question how do i change my costum :eek: i bought one but dont know where to go to change it and the orbs equpitment whats those :eek:
THANKS GUYS!!!
Use the second option when you select/click on the chest

To change your costume you use the equpment change screen, the top option for the chest, or in senveral places (like the person who crafted it)

Usually the option under the girls weapon.

But
a) dresses are specific to a character so if you buy one oftent only a single character can wear it

b) to wear a costume take points. In the equip screen you have points equal to the characters level. (ie higher level characters can use more in battle). Using weapons, skills and accessories and costumes all use points. So try removing all gear, and try weaing the costume and then equipping the other things you want. Often you cannot fully equip bet weapon, + skills + accessories and a given costume.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Note that the chest in your house is only intended as a secondary mechanism, because that's where all the gallery stuff is.

On the overmap, if you select an area and pick the second option (loosely translated, "prepare"),
you'll get 4 options, which if my memory serves are "change equip", "swap teammates", "view status", "buy items".
And of course there's a "change equip" button at the equipment shop, though sadly no party switcher.

And for those still confused with how you swap party members:
- Select/deselect with Z/space on the character
- You cannot deselect the primary hero (who, strangely enough, is only primary after the intro)
- You cannot add people while you already have 3 people selected: Deselect first, then select.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thank you so very much but what are the orb equipment for :O

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The orbs are various stat-ups. Unfortunately, those are where a proper translation would help make things not painful,
or just a working AGTH/translator setup.
Example of orb stats:
+20 defense
+400 health
+25% lactation resistance
+10% fire resistance
Actions cost half stamina, but all stamina regeneration is halved
Recover 5% health per turn
Whenever you take damage, gain 10% of damage taken as stamina

That kind of thing. They are buffs, not game-changing, but useful.
Particularly some bosses are much easier with appropriate items (for example, lactation resistance for the bee boss).
You can work out most of them either from the equip screen, or from equipping them and then checking the status screen.
Also, as a rule of thumb, you'll usually craft the anti-status-effect item from the enemies that inflict the status. For example, bee stingers craft into lactation resistance orbs.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The orbs are various stat-ups. Unfortunately, those are where a proper translation would help make things not painful,
or just a working AGTH/translator setup.
Example of orb stats:
+20 defense
+400 health
+25% lactation resistance
+10% fire resistance
Actions cost half stamina, but all stamina regeneration is halved
Recover 5% health per turn
Whenever you take damage, gain 10% of damage taken as stamina

That kind of thing. They are buffs, not game-changing, but useful.
Particularly some bosses are much easier with appropriate items (for example, lactation resistance for the bee boss).
You can work out most of them either from the equip screen, or from equipping them and then checking the status screen.
Also, as a rule of thumb, you'll usually craft the anti-status-effect item from the enemies that inflict the status. For example, bee stingers craft into lactation resistance orbs.
very useful to know this thank you so much. the hard part is finding the craft parts for crafting skills @_@

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

very useful to know this thank you so much. the hard part is finding the craft parts for crafting skills @_@
Check the monster list (fourth item in the pause menu). Press right-arrow once and you'll get the items dropped with chance for enemies you've defeated.
Of course, that won't help you for world drops like wood, but those are relatively rare as ingredients, anyway.
Note that the recipes in the shop are sometimes grouped by type - you won't craft strictly top to bottom as you go through the game, you will jump around the list a bit as you get ingredients.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Check the monster list (fourth item in the pause menu). Press right-arrow once and you'll get the items dropped with chance for enemies you've defeated.
Of course, that won't help you for world drops like wood, but those are relatively rare as ingredients, anyway.
Note that the recipes in the shop are sometimes grouped by type - you won't craft strictly top to bottom as you go through the game, you will jump around the list a bit as you get ingredients.
thank you ^^
i just beat the game anyting special happens =/

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

thank you ^^
i just beat the game anyting special happens =/
Using my translation you should have most menus available. Check my folder.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Using my translation you should have most menus available. Check my folder.
most menus????? check my folder??? Oo

what sorta of menus Oo?

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Still not the update out? xD

Want more clothes :)

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

most menus????? check my folder??? Oo

what sorta of menus Oo?
Get all decrypter, extract the rgss file and past data and graphics into your game folder. Click translations in my signature and grab the files, past in game folder.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Get all decrypter, extract the rgss file and past data and graphics into your game folder. Click translations in my signature and grab the files, past in game folder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.