What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Arms Devicer!] [ さーくる亀] アームズ・デバイサー!+ RE105442 RJ105442

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Arms Devicer!+

I'll give multiupload a shot for now, seems to work alright for KeiranD's links. I guess I should also probably make more of an effort to make my links less google-able.

Edit: ISP is being a little bitch with my upload to a file service. If it fails again, I'll create a torrent, turn my limiters off and let er buck seeding that only for a while. On the plus side, I've got mediafire working again on my alternate email for the time being.

Last edited:

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Although It's just torrent. Oh well, rep+ as my thanks to ya
Yeah, sorry. I watched a movie while trying to upload to a file service and 2 of 3 parts had failed. Something is fucked with my upload at the moment. But torrents still seem to work fine (I haven't had issues keeping my ratio with the torrent sites I'm a part of, so uploading is fine there.)

Edit: Over three hours to get one part of three uploaded before I made the torrent...same file size used to take slightly under an hour.

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, sorry. I watched a movie while trying to upload to a file service and 2 of 3 parts had failed. Something is fucked with my upload at the moment. But torrents still seem to work fine (I haven't had issues keeping my ratio with the torrent sites I'm a part of, so uploading is fine there.)

Edit: Over three hours to get one part of three uploaded before I made the torrent...same file size used to take slightly under an hour.
I will seed this all day as appreciation.

Though apparently some of the audio files are borked even in Japanese locale. X_x

Last edited:

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Typically if audio is broke, you can dl the trial and try using those. Worked fine for me from that exact archive though.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

May I ask, what is new in the newest version, before I go redownload it again....
Still not played this much, currently having fun with Scribblenauts : Unlimited... :D

huckbeine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

basically new 3 prostituting events in the first town, 2 events in friends route.

no new pictures

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, while the system in SQ (which I personally think is one of the best) it's not very realistic, in this he seems to have some concept of time with it , except for the slave scene of course.
Didn't even think about that. The funny thing is that if you exploit the system and change clothes while being pregnant or get stripped/groped by enemys you turn from pregnant to not pregnant. If he announces that he makes no other updates I might edit the game however...
But he made the events regarding her clothes and displaying her status pretty complicated imo

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

eh, preg was never my thing anyway.

so what are the two new events in the friend route? thats the one im doing atm

huckbeine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when the trio is fully trained under the church, just make rio wear the slave collar suit and go lose again under the church, next time, when you enter the church again, rise and cecilia will be having sex and you can join them.

It also make their sprites nude

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

also, apparntly im missing the 5th dog scene, but i have the sixth, (the game over) so what did i miss?

Coo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New events from 1.4:

In the first town, talk to any townsperson outdoors during night
In the first town, talk to different townsperson outdoors during night
In the first town, talk to the guy sitting at the bar table in the pub during night
On friendship route, talk to Cecilia at the right side of church after already getting her previous events
On friendship route, talk to Lise at the right side of church after already getting her previous events

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New events from 1.4:

In the first town, talk to any townsperson outdoors during night
In the first town, talk to different townsperson outdoors during night
In the first town, talk to the guy sitting at the bar table in the pub during night
On friendship route, talk to Cecilia at the right side of church after already getting her previous events
On friendship route, talk to Lise at the right side of church after already getting her previous events
well, the last two are the same as the lose scenes under the church, but with clothes on this time.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm playing v 1.4, once I get all CGs and routes, I will share save files and walkthrough.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Typically if audio is broke, you can dl the trial and try using those. Worked fine for me from that exact archive though.
Didn't work, still broken even after replacing audio files with the ones from the demo. Says 'line 145 Name Error occurred. undefined local variable or method 'get_switch' for Graphics:Module'

EDIT: Ok so I'm a fucking idiot, I was holding 'S' every time I went to a new screen and apparently thats a no no

Last edited:

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score

also, apparntly im missing the 5th dog scene, but i have the sixth, (the game over) so what did i miss?
Try to choose second option after 4th event, this maybe help :)

for any GoR event try to choose resist first if you notice it is the same CGs and dialogue you can choose proceed option.