What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Arms Devicer!] [ さーくる亀] アームズ・デバイサー!+ RE105442 RJ105442

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Arms Devicer!+

So there's no addition of losing rape CGs? I am getting a bit tired of losing in a dungeon of super high level monsters that no man can traverse in yet somehow the losing CG is of her getting gang-raped by the same humans at the beginning of the game. I don't like getting mindfucked by illogical rape scenes.
Well he has added more endings to it, but no, not so much with the rape thing, he does that in all his games, it's just a generic scene, which is ok I guess but yeah it gets a little tiring

Raven4D

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The file you requested has been removed from MediaFire for a violation of our Terms of Service.

This file has been taken down by:
Company: CircleKAME
Email: [email protected]

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake?

OP
Phantasy89

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The file you requested has been removed from MediaFire for a violation of our Terms of Service.

This file has been taken down by:
Company: CircleKAME
Email: [email protected]

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake?
it got DMCA by the company, along with doob's 1.00+ link
I may have to do this by a pm basis whenever i get the chance to reupload (if i feel like it)

side note: seems like it's getting another update with a new scene, just gotta wait for him to put it through the dlsite

Last edited:

Raven4D

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thx alot Phantasy89!
Pm good thing 8).

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, my account got cracked. Might switch over to 4shared for the time being or something. Or maybe give multiupload a shot.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

1.4 has been submited. It should be on dlsite in 12 hours or so.
Update content
Choosing 「現在の状態」 in the menu will display Cecilia and Ries when they are in the party
Additional Hscenes:
  • Talk to the guy at the dock when you are "lightly" dressed.
  • Night in the first town (need「穢れた女の証」).
  • After the scene above, talk to the guy at the pub counter at night (must have cleared friendship route).
  • When you are a slave, take Cecilia and Ries to the church.

According to the author, there will be no more additional contents after this update, only bugfix.

Is anyone translating/about to translate this?

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I was hoping he'd add more content to the game, especially to the first town. As it is, I kinda find the game somewhat anemic and underwhelming. Though, if Monkeyman is still interested in translating the game I could help out by doing some of the scenes I like and the databases.

SnakeInTheGrass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope nobody has asked the n00b questions I'm about to ask but I didn't see anyone ask this so: Are bandits the only ones with in combat rape (if not, then it's never happened to me ???) and are Rio's initial clothes (her shirt and pants) the only ones that can be torn off in combat?

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hope nobody has asked the n00b questions I'm about to ask but I didn't see anyone ask this so: Are bandits the only ones with in combat rape (if not, then it's never happened to me ???) and are Rio's initial clothes (her shirt and pants) the only ones that can be torn off in combat?
1. Yes.
2. No.

Coo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's 2 collar items that boosts exp. one says 2x exp and halved stats. One says 4x exp and 1/10 stats. Did anyone pay attention to where they got the 4x exp one? I just noticed that it was in my inventory and I wanted to get more of those (lol)

Also:

What does lighting the candle inside the the Tower do? What does reaching the final sword inside the tower do?

Last edited:

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's 2 collar items that boosts exp. one says 2x exp and halved stats. One says 4x exp and 1/10 stats. Did anyone pay attention to where they got the 4x exp one? I just noticed that it was in my inventory and I wanted to get more of those (lol)

Also:

What does lighting the candle inside the the Tower do? What does reaching the final sword inside the tower do?
4x exp collar is the slave collar you get from becoming a slave in the slum in the first town

lighting the candle allows you to reset all the playable characters including the two evil(?) partners you get and all your summons, to level 1

the final sword inherits all the special powers of the previous swords you got (attacking twice, confuse/stun enemy, magic reflection etc.)

Coo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks. I picked up a second 4x collar, invited mitts into party, put two 4x and one 2x collar on him, killed the 5x LCD slimes encounter in the tower and watched him gain like 30 levels. It was pretty hilarious to see the exp bar fill up that many times in a row

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Also:

I noticed getting one from the wolf boss in the forest, on the 2nd time play through, I got several of them (kinda funny how it can reduce a 9999 hp/all stats 999 person to 1's)

Coo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As previously mentioned: the sword in the flashing green boss level of the tower has the special effects of all previous swords. The swords blocking the passage will vanish as when you get the corresponding upgrade, meaning that you need to get the sword upgrades in each of the five routes in order to unlock the final sword.

The reincarnation room uses up a candle to reset the level of one party member down to 1 while bestowing some stat buffs. You only need to reset a lv99 once for them to get 999 in almost all stats.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1.4 has been submited. It should be on dlsite in 12 hours or so.
Update content
Choosing 「現在の状態」 in the menu will display Cecilia and Ries when they are in the party
Additional Hscenes:
  • Talk to the guy at the dock when you are "lightly" dressed.
  • Night in the first town (need「穢れた女の証」).
  • After the scene above, talk to the guy at the pub counter at night (must have cleared friendship route).
  • When you are a slave, take Cecilia and Ries to the church.

According to the author, there will be no more additional contents after this update, only bugfix.

Is anyone translating/about to translate this?
He really lost his motivation halfway through, didn't he?
Well, looking at how much content was initially planned for that game I don't wonder about that, Still a bit sad about how poorly the pregnancy system was implemented comparing to Saki Quest or my favourite Vitamin Quest for example

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's more like he started to work on his next game. At least that's what he is saying. It's still a great game.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He really lost his motivation halfway through, didn't he?
Well, looking at how much content was initially planned for that game I don't wonder about that, Still a bit sad about how poorly the pregnancy system was implemented comparing to Saki Quest or my favourite Vitamin Quest for example
Well, while the system in SQ (which I personally think is one of the best) it's not very realistic, in this he seems to have some concept of time with it , except for the slave scene of course.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I will attempt to upload 1.4 once it finishes downloading.