What's new

RPG [Architect] Monstergirls Unlimited RPG RPGMaker

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monstergirls Unlimited RPG

ok bit of a problem. i've reached the albarn outskirts but i can't get past the soldier blocking the way with his patrol. is there supposed to be somewhere i need to go first?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok bit of a problem. i've reached the albarn outskirts but i can't get past the soldier blocking the way with his patrol. is there supposed to be somewhere i need to go first?

The soldier blocks the path at night -> thus wait till day. (This question was brought up before).

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The soldier blocks the path at night -> thus wait till day. (This question was brought up before).
I think the guard is kinda like an old Steve Martin routine about smoking marijuana... Sure, I would smoke it in the morning. Sometimes in the after noon. Sometimes for lunch. Even late at night. Or the evening. Or late early afternoon. BUT NEVER AT DUSK.

The guard can block it during day... and in night, but dawn and dusk... there about.... he will be out of the way.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thx for the help. i'm mostly playing this for the story.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok got in. i have another question. how r u supposed to reach the chest in the area right before albarn outskirts? it seems that the trees r making the normal approach impossible. it's in the norhtern section of the glade.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ok got in. i have another question. how r u supposed to reach the chest in the area right before albarn outskirts? it seems that the trees r making the normal approach impossible. it's in the norhtern section of the glade.
I assume you are talking about Cadily Glave. Do you mean the chest in the NW corner, next to the water, in between trees with a bush in front of it? I do not believe that there is any way in hell, at this time, to get to that one. :cool:

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yup that's the one i was referring to. darn game mechanics.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I spent some time screwing around that area looking for a trick entry to the chest... never found one.

Two possibilities. 1) It is just a snafu that the designer has yet to fix. Or 2) it was made that way on purpose juuuuuust to screw with your mind. :cool:

(for those of us in the audience who have NO idea what a "snafu" is, it is basically a mistake. The origin of the term? In WWII, radio communicators created abbreviations (like the inter-net's LOL, ROFL, etc, etc) as codes and... as a way to blow off steam. If you asked one of them how things were going where ever they are, they would respond S N A F U, which stands for "Situation normal. All f*cked up.")

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

that's all well and good. btw what's the most up to date version. if it's 0.9 then that's disappointing due to the fact that the game is still glitched with fact that it thinks miri is already with u in merryfield in spite of not being in the party yet.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

.9 is latest. Developer is in navy and, of last word, on duty, so he has no time to work on it at this time.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well that's too bad i'd play this if the story wasn't chopped off where the outline fails.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

I usually stay away from Text & CGI games because they don't seem interesting to me, but I wanted to try this one just to have a taste, but
I get the error,

MGU RPG0.9.exe is not a valid win32 application

What does this mean? It seems like a fairly obvious problem, but I'm clueless..

And when I try to right click and run as administrator, the error changes to,

Invalid access to memory location.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i extracted it so that's why u r having such a hassle.

kaakan

Reputation score

yeah the caves with the giant ants, the cave where the dude who got taken by the giant ants, once you go in there, you can't come out. its glitched for some reason.

nini-mercy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

about that dude in the cave where is he?
couldn't find him

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I usually stay away from Text & CGI games because they don't seem interesting to me, but I wanted to try this one just to have a taste, but
I get the error,

MGU RPG0.9.exe is not a valid win32 application

What does this mean? It seems like a fairly obvious problem, but I'm clueless..

And when I try to right click and run as administrator, the error changes to,

Invalid access to memory location.
Check region settings, make sure locale is set to Japan.
Or use applocale.

The save directory might be too long, this happens sometimes with certain games. Try moving it somewhere else (C: Games: etc)

You might also need the Japanese RTP downloaded.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i have a question. it's about that character that helps u to make that spicy bread. where does she end up and is she important at all to the story?

Nex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oi, has he posted the debugged .9 version here?

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there is a .9 but the outline cuts out at the camp ur supposed to go to. hasn't been fixed yet since the creator of this game joined the navy in his country.