What's new

RPG [Architect] Monstergirls Unlimited RPG RPGMaker

dragonshaun9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monstergirls Unlimited RPG

i did, thx. i also missed a trigger, i forgot to get reaper in the next town. i never went....so i got stuck. my thoughts on the game as it stands:
1. very good. a nice rpg with the hentai elements thrown in for spice.
2. the exp/level curve against the monsters thrown at you. its fine up till the goblins. the werewolves hurt, the harpies are broken, the giant ants are okay, and the imps are retardedly hard. leveling up is a little slow. you might want to up the exp gain, decrease the requirements, or nerf those foes a bit. they feel way too unbalanced for this section of the game.
3. possible early recruitment. looking at the ghost and the werewolf, they take the most damage from magic. yet you have no access to a mage. ghost only get hurt by magic, as far as i can tell anyway. physical does nothing.
4. equipment. i get the re-sell values are low, and better equipment is more expensive. its just....ouch. i could have saved all the girls in the brothel multiple times, well before i finished equipping my characters with the most expensive armor and weapons i could get. makes me think equipment is more valuable than a human life.

dragonshaun9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i hate double-posting. but as this does not tie in to my previous one, i'll post this separately. i'm thinking about making my own version of this, and i picked up rpgmaker vx just for it. i'm gonna toy around with it and see what i can and can't do with it. i'll say more as i work on it.

nini-mercy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what will happen to this game.

so much time have passed since the last update.
:cool:

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i hate double-posting. but as this does not tie in to my previous one, i'll post this separately. i'm thinking about making my own version of this, and i picked up rpgmaker vx just for it. i'm gonna toy around with it and see what i can and can't do with it. i'll say more as i work on it.
I am interested in seeing what could be done. which in my view isnt much. this is such a sweet game. best fuckin game i have EVER played. content wise anyway.

if it was animated like Strip Fighter 4 then it would be better, lol. but anyway seriously my only idea i always think about is...

making more then just Luka selectable. maybe make a few more boys to select. and maybe we can select a monster to control. so we can get male on female action...female on female action...female on male. just a thought.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

He has been in the Navy for a while. He went on active duty. That is why he is not working on the program at this time.

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ummmm... i think you got the wrong game dude

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=16791

This is probably referring to: Monster Girl Quest
Not: Monstergirls Unlimited RPG
My apologies. you are correct. i was referring to that game. however having played them both now, i would stick with what i said, i still think it would be twice as nice if we could select some monsters to be, or maybe an exhibition style option in addition to the cool story.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Easy to get the names mixed up. No worries.

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah truthfully i do it to sometimes, Especially when i have 2 tabs open: one of each.

dant35tra5t

Reputation score

I played the first couple of minutes of this game with the sound off because I had company at my house.... when they left and I turned on my speakers... and heard music from Final Fantasy 8. I honest to god cried. I know its silly, but that game is my favorite game of all time. ALL TIME!!! only game that even comes close is Devil may cry. and then I see LIONHEART as an Overdrive? You my friend have got yourself a Die hard fan. I played FF8 for 3 years of my life, its influenced me unlike any other game ever made. So when I hear that music (I instantly recognized it) I feel SO FREAKING NOSTALGIC! like im back in Garden with a gunblade and a bad attitude :cool: I hope there are more references to FF8 in the rest of the game, but to be honest the rest of the game could suck, I wouldnt care :) its allready got me hooked. I made an account on here after 2 years of lurking to tell you: THANK YOU FOR THE NOSTALGIA! :)

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I played the first couple of minutes of this game with the sound off because I had company at my house.... when they left and I turned on my speakers... and heard music from Final Fantasy 8. I honest to god cried. I know its silly, but that game is my favorite game of all time. ALL TIME!!! only game that even comes close is Devil may cry. and then I see LIONHEART as an Overdrive? You my friend have got yourself a Die hard fan. I played FF8 for 3 years of my life, its influenced me unlike any other game ever made. So when I hear that music (I instantly recognized it) I feel SO FREAKING NOSTALGIC! like im back in Garden with a gunblade and a bad attitude :cool: I hope there are more references to FF8 in the rest of the game, but to be honest the rest of the game could suck, I wouldnt care :) its allready got me hooked. I made an account on here after 2 years of lurking to tell you: THANK YOU FOR THE NOSTALGIA! :)
i too, have a nostalgia boner right now.

rutger897

Reputation score

so will they be coming back to this game or something?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Unless one of us has a psychic bond with the designer... OR he gets a chance to do some internet surfing on his ship (or has so rest time on shore)... we won't know much till he drops a note in here himself.

Destiny 12

Reputation score

can someone reupload it other than megaupload....

Arkane99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Take a look there :

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok i'll admit the game is good as an rpg. not much else to say except that the outline failing to update does get annoying and why does miri end up already being with u and yet still being at the pale forest. oh and by now i've gotten to the 2nd city in chapter 2.

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I came, i saw, I played.. and i enjoyed it quite a lot!!!
Not bad, realy, a few raw edges, but a good game so far. Hop you keep up the good work, and the releases.