What's new

RPG [Architect] Monstergirls Unlimited RPG RPGMaker

The_Reaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monstergirls Unlimited RPG

i got the logs and i did the demi mirrors and stuff and im back in highport and Ghost told me to go to the keep again and get the crew of the boat but the people does not vanish is that where .9 ends or do you just fight till the crew gets away with the one guy that shadow says has already went in to the place

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

any way to replay all the enemy dialog if you loose to any monster? without having to loose the game every time?

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

also is version .9 the lastest?

The_Reaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yes i do believe .9 is the latest only one i have seen posted on here im waiting for the update to it :)

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

the only reason i ask is when i try to do the overview it says it's incomplete and the full version of the overview is in version .6.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

ok stuck on the ant part. i got the item you needed now i'm at the cave entrance and i can't leave.

Magi

Reputation score

Good game, Wish that bug at the prison didn't happen i want too see the ending.:eek:

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

i got the logs and i did the demi mirrors and stuff and im back in highport and Ghost told me to go to the keep again and get the crew of the boat but the people does not vanish is that where .9 ends or do you just fight till the crew gets away with the one guy that shadow says has already went in to the place
could be a glitch. Stuck on that part also.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

also how many monsters are in your book right now i got 12/25.

they are dummy, slime, bee, alraune, salyri, goblin werewolf, soldier, officer, giant ant, imp, harpy, zombie. are there more in the game right now or are they gonna add more later on?

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^ those are the only monster's i've encountered so far, and yea, there are going to be more, thats why the book o' beasts have ??? spots. i'm also guessing but there's a good possibility that there are already more monsters in the game, but we cant get to them cuz of the gamestopper glitch.

also, reporting a bug. it's actually helpfull rather then hurtfull right now, but it's still a bug. if/when you complete the quest of looking for the guy's cards in the mine, you can keep talking to the officer to get the reward repeatedly. so i can keep getting 5 super potions of health, and 5 super potions of mana, each time i talk to him.

(to those wondering how i got out of the mine, i used the world mirror)

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

^ those are the only monster's i've encountered so far, and yea, there are going to be more, thats why the book o' beasts have ??? spots. i'm also guessing but there's a good possibility that there are already more monsters in the game, but we cant get to them cuz of the gamestopper glitch.

also, reporting a bug. it's actually helpfull rather then hurtfull right now, but it's still a bug. if/when you complete the quest of looking for the guy's cards in the mine, you can keep talking to the officer to get the reward repeatedly. so i can keep getting 5 super potions of health, and 5 super potions of mana, each time i talk to him.

(to those wondering how i got out of the mine, i used the world mirror)
so the only way to get out of the cave is use the world mirror and give the cards after. See first time i went down there i didn't have the mirror well now i can get all the stuff in there.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

also how many monsters are in your book right now i got 12/25.

they are dummy, slime, bee, alraune, salyri, goblin werewolf, soldier, officer, giant ant, imp, harpy, zombie. are there more in the game right now or are they gonna add more later on?
wait woah, where did you encounter the dummy, salyri, and zombie? I never encountered that

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

wait woah, where did you encounter the dummy, salyri, and zombie? I never encountered that
Dummy is at beginning in the pro-log, salyri is the plant boss and the zombie is creepwood or what ever the name is.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OHhhhh so yeah the alurane boss. Duh. And I never took the tutorial. So the only real thing I missed was the zombie. Well I found Creepwood, also found the imp shows up there sometimes.

Oh and has anybody mentioned the strange bug that during battle, if a monster is killed during it's arousel state, their sprite pops up back into battle but they still are considered dead? Confused me sometimes when I'd kill off a girl and then there would still be two fighting, when I only have the ability to kill one. And after killing that one, I win the battle. Just seemed strange. Not a game stopper, just a bit weird. Does arousel even do anything?

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

OHhhhh so yeah the alurane boss. Duh. And I never took the tutorial. So the only real thing I missed was the zombie. Well I found Creepwood, also found the imp shows up there sometimes.

Oh and has anybody mentioned the strange bug that during battle, if a monster is killed during it's arousel state, their sprite pops up back into battle but they still are considered dead? Confused me sometimes when I'd kill off a girl and then there would still be two fighting, when I only have the ability to kill one. And after killing that one, I win the battle. Just seemed strange. Not a game stopper, just a bit weird. Does arousel even do anything?
yes an extra one does pop up but you can't attack that one cuse there's no option just kill what ever the option lets you and you can still win.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

where is creepwood? o.0 i missed that

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

where is creepwood? o.0 i missed that
you know where the mine is right. Well if you go right of that and follow a path you should should be at the end of the map. If you go were the path ends you get to creepwood.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thanks, ill take a look and see if i can find my way there ^,^

question, for the map will it only ever show up in the corner of the screen or will you be able to view it in a different way so you can see which road leads where?

is reaper suppose to stay in my party? he never left when i went to get the mirror

so i let the zombie beat me and the 2nd image of the ending looks more like a slime girl then the zombie

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

game crashed in sanctuery, at the cockatrice eggs bit.