What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Aomizuan] [ 青水庵 ] The Happy Ecchi Roommate Life of a Shonen and Pervy Onesans 少年と痴女おねえさん達の幸せHなアパート暮らし RE138261 RJ138261

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ138261] 少年と痴女おねえさん達の幸せHなアパート暮らし

Give it a couple of days, a legit link is bound to pop out somewhere. Google right now only gives me links to Rapidgator and Fileshare and I don't trust either.
Yeah it's fake, I'm actually comprising a list of these kind of links here. The links you probably saw were on pastebin which are the same links being shared on hot-jp.net.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26002

It's probably something like: Go to school, go to club, go home.
Like Artificial Academy's gameplay. I'm hoping that this game would be a lot more open then that, like the Artificial Girl series.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here you go :):

Link is legit
Yep, I can vouch for it, thanks!

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'll be uploading to better sites in a moment.

Whats the banrate on mega.nz? I have quite a few files Id like avoid losing.

I'll just upload those 3 parts to anonuploads. Someone else can do mega lol.

Last edited:

Takaostar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn but this deserves a translation, it is just... fantastic. Gameplay is relatively simple (So far, at least), but the art.... goddamn.

Last edited:

licuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll have Mega ready in about an hour.
EDIT: Here you go
+rep awesome job.

Damn but this deserves a translation it is just... fantastic. Gameplay is relatively simple (So far, at least), but the art.... goddamn.

And yeah, it really does.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i don't know why this game letters is missing

since demo and full game

how can i fix it?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i don't know why this game letters is missing

since demo and full game

how can i fix it?
It likely means your computer is missing some fonts, this is an issue seen in several wolf editor games. If I recall correctly, the fix for those is installing cry7.ttc fonts or something like that.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So awesome this guy released a game, love that art style. Can someone tell me about the story a little, what's the game about? Tried google-fuing the game description but it's not really that clear. Basically, a bunch of hot chicks move into his apartment building, but is there a special reason to why they all want to fuck so badly the MC? :confused:

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

From what I saw, and can imagine, I guess he recently moved into the complex because his older sister visits to look at where he lives(?). Then I guess it's them corrupting him into a sex maniac? All I know is the schoolgirl apparently uses drugs and made the boy take drugs I guess to make him last longer/shoot more? And his older sister gets in on it as well. One of the tenants keeps mentioning how she's an AV Actress as well. The ending was a little... Jarring, because due to making him take more pills his balls end up... At least triple their original size. So it seems a corruption into a sex fiend so they can get their daily jollies.

Takaostar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So awesome this guy released a game, love that art style. Can someone tell me about the story a little, what's the game about? Tried google-fuing the game description but it's not really that clear. Basically, a bunch of hot chicks move into his apartment building, but is there a special reason to why they all want to fuck so badly the MC? :confused:
There isn't really a story worth knowing, it's just a flimsy set up for lots of shenanigans, as far as I can tell.

terryrx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty horrible that boy keeps being raped by those strong girls. I thought the boy is like being a slave those girls would destroy his life.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Haven't played it yet, but as long as there isn't SM or buttfucking stuff, I wouldn't have minded a bunch of girls like that "forcing" me to have sex with them in my highschool days =P

mageblast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm only up to the third scene so far but the basic story is that the main guy, Jun, moved into the apartment complex several months after his parents transferred to work elsewhere. He isn't actually related to any of the females as far as I have gotten, they just refer to themselves as onee-sans because they are all older than him. The reason they want to have sex with him is simply that they are all nymphomaniacs.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know why this was posted in Dlsite's RPG section. You don't have to make any decisions, if any it's a visual novel.

Haven't played it yet, but as long as there isn't SM or buttfucking stuff, I wouldn't have minded a bunch of girls like that "forcing" me to have sex with them in my highschool days =P
Only soft bondage and I THINK there's no anal.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It likely means your computer is missing some fonts, this is an issue seen in several wolf editor games. If I recall correctly, the fix for those is installing cry7.ttc fonts or something like that.
how can i find to dowload cry7.ttc ?

OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know why this was posted in Dlsite's RPG section. You don't have to make any decisions, if any it's a visual novel.

Only soft bondage and I THINK there's no anal.
maybe because this use Wolf RPG engine? as far as I know, there's only one ADV games that put in simulation area even though it's using RPGmaker. even then, it's really more of a simulation than RPG.

also, by your reasoning, then ToH also categorized under ADV, right? since, even though you have choice, the story's pretty much linear.

p.s. : no, now that I think again, it's kinda RPG-ish, since you're 'Role Playing' as the boy, and you actually can go to other onee-san's room sometimes to get extra scene, but that's it, nothing more.

also, there's anal in one scene, but there's no pegging. there's a difference ;)

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm only up to the third scene so far but the basic story is that the main guy, Jun, moved into the apartment complex several months after his parents transferred to work elsewhere. He isn't actually related to any of the females as far as I have gotten, they just refer to themselves as onee-sans because they are all older than him. The reason they want to have sex with him is simply that they are all nymphomaniacs.
Actually the first girl you meet is the mc's older sister from what I can understand. The rest are not related and just want sex it seems

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

maybe because this use Wolf RPG engine? as far as I know, there's only one ADV games that put in simulation area even though it's using RPGmaker. even then, it's really more of a simulation than RPG.

also, by your reasoning, then ToH also categorized under ADV, right? since, even though you have choice, the story's pretty much linear.

p.s. : no, now that I think again, it's kinda RPG-ish, since you're 'Role Playing' as the boy, and you actually can go to other onee-san's room sometimes to get extra scene, but that's it, nothing more.

also, there's anal in one scene, but there's no pegging. there's a difference ;)
That's hardly "role-playing", by that reasoning when I play street fighter, I'm role playing as Ryu.

Yes, I think a lot of games that are made in Wolf and RPG Maker are put in the RPG section of DLSite when they shouldn't be there, and for the record, the opposite also happens (games that were made with other engines and and aren't put in that section when they are in fact RPG's).

In this game you have no decisions, you don't decide a single line, you don't decide where the game goes, you don't put any of your personality in the character.

In an RPG, the game changes depending on who plays it, if I play, let's say... Virgin Island. I can finish the game as a pure virgin because I relate to it (not that I do) and you can finish the game as a total slut (not that you are), or vice-versa, you change the story, you do as you see fit, that's Role-Playing.

In this sense, I also don't believe "To H..." is a pure RPG, or an RPG at all... allow me to elaborate: You can delay the scenes, but the game doesn't progress until you do those scenes, in the end, both me and you will have to go through the exact same scenes, and the only thing we do different, is just the order, our inventory will be the same, we will read the exact same lines, and play the exact, same game, that is not how an RPG should work, and in my eyes, it is not an RPG, but I'm not authority.

Plus the game doesn't have any endings, which is one of the big let downs from the game for most people if not the only, which I am thinking about adding (multiple endings for each sexual partner, and possibly a "virgin"/vanilla one) just for the game to make sense, and actually add a minor RPG component to it, but this game has a lot of potential, and I think the developer "dropped it" too soon.

Hope I made any sense. But you do raise valid points, and I think the definition of the "RPG" genre nowadays is too bland, and people use it too lightly.

Also, regarding anal sex in this game, I did say "I THINK", but once scene out of... 30ish? Is hardly reason enough to pick on the game, but then again, depends on your tolerance to anal sex as a viewer, and entirely up to you, a lot of people don't like it, for example, in To H, I don't think there's any (can't remember for the life of me and I know this game back and forth, maybe as well as the creator), but again, I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.