What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Aomizuan] [ 青水庵 ] The Happy Ecchi Roommate Life of a Shonen and Pervy Onesans 少年と痴女おねえさん達の幸せHなアパート暮らし RE138261 RJ138261

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urelsor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ138261] 少年と痴女おねえさん達の幸せHなアパート暮らし

Hi,

I got a problem with this game.
I get this error message just after starting the game and meeting a woman in front of my appartment.

i.imgur.com/ZnxXqut.jpg

The message says, that the image doesn't exist. But the "tatie" folder and an image with the exact name do exist in the directory mentioned in the error message.
Does anyone know what to do?

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you computer needs to be in Japanese local when you unzip things, or run things, there really isn't any harm so I just leave it in Japanese local. I assume from the gibberish in the tittle of your game, that it is not

Urelsor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you computer needs to be in Japanese local when you unzip things, or run things, there really isn't any harm so I just leave it in Japanese local. I assume from the gibberish in the tittle of your game, that it is not
Thank you very much. Works like a charm.

GalenGUy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, hope someone can help i have set my system local to japanese and used arc_conv like 3 times to be sure but i still get the error message: cannot locate basic info data...????game.exe??/BasicData/Game.dat.

Thanks for the help.

Belhemt

Reputation score

Im stuck,after the handjob/BJ scene when the ?mother? visits i can't find what to do i can only go up stairs to the big breasted girl and walk in my room with some random messages popping out

Scurrick

Reputation score
Necroing, I know, but can anyone post a fresh link to the patch? Feel like playing this again, but I deleted it a while back and I can't reach the Mega files ever since m1zuki retired their Patreon.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of gameplay description. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.