What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan ] [ アンコクマリモカン ] UNBREAKER / UNBREAKER~ヒロインピンチベルトアクション~ RE173699 RJ173699

Status
Not open for further replies.

notwavman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Unbreaker from the makers of splatter beach

normally it annoys the piss out of me when people bump threads for no reason but god damn im excited for this too.
Umm, i think game development news from author's blog is pretty good reason for thread bump...

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wonder if the game will be as difficult as Splatter was.

moot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^from the demo it seems a little easier. splatter really wasn't THAT hard, it was mostly the way gameplay was designed...kinda like dark souls in that regard.

Deathwing9000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder if the game will be as difficult as Splatter was.
Right now the Demo is playable and it seems fairly easy for the first stage up to the boss...

the boss doesn't seem to be able to stop you if you close the distance and attack him at point blank.

The hardest thing really is the Trap room where if you do not break the walls fast enough you will be frozen in a block of ice (so if your clothes are torn or your low on HP and have to restart it can be a bit troublesome).

It plays faster than most of the other Splatter games as well.

Really do look forward to the Release end of june, maybe it will be mid june the way these updates keep coming too.

moot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Right now the Demo is playable and it seems fairly easy for the first stage up to the boss...

the boss doesn't seem to be able to stop you if you close the distance and attack him at point blank.
him? are you talking about the robot arm boss or did i miss something?

Deathwing9000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

him? are you talking about the robot arm boss or did i miss something?
yes you just get right up to his eye, then move down to the bottom and you can continually hit him no problems, just keep and eye on the rotating spikes that come back every so often but you can essentially beat him without taking a single hit of damage.

moot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^
oh alright, i thought i missed something. didn't realize you were talking about the machine thing. thanks

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I gotta say, this game didn't give the best first impression but I gave it a try. The art style isn't my favorite and the overly buff proportions of the heroine and enemies is comically exaggerated, but I guess that's supposed to be the point.

I think the biggest draw of this game is that it's an action game which has bondage, which is something that action H-games lack. I suppose it's one of those realism situations that's hard to pull off in beat-em-ups, shmups, and platformers. Because you're going from kicking ass to being tied up in a matter of one second when the enemy decides to use a grapple attack. So I guess that's why the comical art style is there then, huh?

Deathwing9000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the biggest draw of this game is that it's an action game which has bondage, which is something that action H-games lack. I suppose it's one of those realism situations that's hard to pull off in beat-em-ups, shmups, and platformers. Because you're going from kicking ass to being tied up in a matter of one second when the enemy decides to use a grapple attack. So I guess that's why the comical art style is there then, huh?
Yeah I agree with you on that one, the game is fantastic in terms of putting a twist on the Action brawler with several different combat mechanics when bondage is involved... instead of a standard kick,punch, jump, special you now have several bound attack animations as well...

I do enjoy the change, but the Game over and in game H-scenes are an added bonus :p

End of June cannot get here fast enough, playing demo to the point where you know the exact thing down to a science, feels strange.

OP
Mr.Pervy

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well im not sure if it was mentioned. but its hard for me to use a special attack for some reason. like it looks like she is about to move but then doesnt.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

well im not sure if it was mentioned. but its hard for me to use a special attack for some reason. like it looks like she is about to move but then doesnt.
Are you pressing the direction button then C? I think you need to do it the other way around.

EDIT: Damn. I woke up this morning with what would have been an interesting or useful minor addition to the game, but dismissed it because it was probably too late in development. Now I can't even remember what it was.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Good news for people like me. Marimo's latest blog post says that Unbreaker will be released on the English DLSite as well. From what I could gather from Google Translate, it will be a little later than on the Japanese DLsite.

Still, at least this means I can give Marimo my money for a great game again.

EDIT: According to a post on Marimo's Pixiv account, Unbreaker already has a thousand favourites, and the release date is apparently June 24th for both Japanese and English DLsite.

Last edited:

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

bump to wait the games rls

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Its out.
Damn and i cant buy it now, total disaster.

moot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

time to take some zinc and rev up those penises

also, do pre paid credit cards work on DLsite? i kinda want to support the dev. unless it's more than $15 that is. ill share the game with you guys, unless someone else beats me to it

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

also, do pre paid credit cards work on DLsite? i kinda want to support the dev. unless it's more than $15 that is. ill share the game with you guys, unless someone else beats me to it
My debit card (Mastercard) works on DLSite JP, but only after I registered the card to my account. Entering in my card's info during checkout doesn't work for some reason.

rirse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE173699

English version

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

That feeling when you're 5 points short from buying it :D

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone know if the background girls are cameos from other Marimo works? If so, that would be a neat easter egg.

EDIT: Damnit, got all the way to fighting Doctor Octopus on the ground, lost, and accidentally hit the NO button on the continue screen.

EDIT 2X COMBO: The game literally just came out a few hours ago, and I really like Marimo's stuff. I will not be giving out the game.

Last edited:

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^ can i have the link for the games ? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.