What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan ] [ アンコクマリモカン ] UNBREAKER / UNBREAKER~ヒロインピンチベルトアクション~ RE173699 RJ173699

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancer081292

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Unbreaker from the makers of splatter beach

ooh an Ouca 3 done in RMMV nice

Mamango

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got Some new's on why Morimo didn't updated english version.

英語版は元々DLsiteさんの協力があって制作したものなのでアップデートは難しくなると思われます。

Google Translator
English version is because they are originally produced if there is a cooperation of Mr. DLsite it seems an update becomes difficult.

Microsoft Translator
Originally English DLsite, it's considered cooperation and made things so difficult to update.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Google Translator
English version is because they are originally produced if there is a cooperation of Mr. DLsite it seems an update becomes difficult.

Microsoft Translator
Originally English DLsite, it's considered cooperation and made things so difficult to update.
So, difficulties with DLsite are preventing it? I don't suppose there's something like 'we hope to resolve this soon' is there?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Google Translator

Microsoft Translator
Terrible translation from the machine tools (as usual).

More like, "The English version was created because there was cooperation with DLsite in the first place hence updates are more difficult for this version as a result"

Essentially Marimo is saying that DLsite need to give a hand with the update process (since they probably machine-translated the thing if there's English inside the game beyond the menu buttons) and changes to the interface are out of Marimo's hands since he wasn't involved with the copy-and-paste job.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

bumping it to ask if anyone has it's version 1.02? and could they share.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looks like Marimo's getting to work on their next game already. From what little I could understand from a Google Translation of the latest blog post, it's gonna be another RPG like Sneak In Desperada, with a demo coming in Autumn and the game going on sale at year end/New Years Day.
You better not be lying. I know there's know translation for that game but it's awesome even without it =3=

Deathwing9000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to necro this, but does anyone have the latest version without the bugs? I cannot get past a specific point it glitches out hitting the enemies.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
so, a while back, unbreaker got released on steam. seems to be uncensored, updated and in english. anyone noticed that? also, Hi darkfire.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

And I'm very close to considering that to be subtle link begging, johntrine.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

And I'm very close to considering that to be subtle link begging, johntrine.
i am asking if the game being uncensored and translated on steam is certain? i am planning to buy it and would rather be sure before buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.