What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan] [ アンコクマリモカン ] SPLATTER BEACH / スプラッタービーチ ~横スクロールエログロアクション~ RJ123292

Leatroh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: OMFG Dead island H-game!!SPLATTER BEACH

Thank u good Sir :)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes, thanks man. Also, for everyone else, play through the whole game first before you try to get the CG game overs. I don't think you can stage select until you beat the game. You can lose to enemies, but always select yes when it asks you to continue. You'll have to start the whole game all over if you don't.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Honestly, this game has some guros that I don't wanna see =.=!!! I've just played first stage but... somehow I felt ...scary =.=!!! So that I deleted the game right after I got first game over on the first stage =.=!!!

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any aid with save data would be nice

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok... so you can't quit playing or else you have to start all over? From stage 1? WTF? Why isn't stage select unlocked after clearing the 1st stage?...

CatastrophieX

Reputation score

In the folder オマケ (it came with the game) there is a save file there, copy it to override your current save to have all of the sprite animation and CG.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just finished the game. Quite fun and it seems like it has quite a bit more content than Splatter School. I'm really looking forward to, assuming he has one planned, the next title in his "Splatter" series.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In the folder オマケ (it came with the game) there is a save file there, copy it to override your current save to have all of the sprite animation and CG.
tryin. but just CG unlock.. not dot gallery or stage selected...
any share save data? for unlock stage atleast..

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

tryin. but just CG unlock.. not dot gallery or stage selected...
any share save data? for unlock stage atleast..
Hmm, that's weird. You should have the stage select and the dot gallery there too. It worked for me. Try deleting your current save, then putting the one from the folder it came with in there and see if that works. It worked for me.

Also, on a side note, do you have to find a gun to use it? Or do you just have to find the ammo for it, cause I can't seem to figure out how to find a gun or swap to the gun. I looked in the thread and apparently you press "v" to swap to it, but it's not working for me. Anyone else get the gun to work?

kalebon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, that's weird. You should have the stage select and the dot gallery there too. It worked for me. Try deleting your current save, then putting the one from the folder it came with in there and see if that works. It worked for me.

Also, on a side note, do you have to find a gun to use it? Or do you just have to find the ammo for it, cause I can't seem to figure out how to find a gun or swap to the gun. I looked in the thread and apparently you press "v" to swap to it, but it's not working for me. Anyone else get the gun to work?
I am having the same issue with the included save. It is not unlocking either the dot gallery or the stage select either

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not trying to sound patronizing or anything, but did anyone who's having trouble with the included save actually attempt to open the Dot gallery? I noticed that the Dot gallery looks like it's greyed out, like the start game and exit buttons. It's just a visual design thing.

If you did try, feel free to ignore me. XD

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

You must be in Japanese Locale Setting to unlock the galleries.
The save file work only with that setting.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Boy that was a fun game though the last boss was pretty hard. Anyone figure out where you get to see the 3 last animations in the dot gallery in action or is it filed under unused?

By the way, spoilers to anybody that wants to get the best ending but, you gotta find the four girls and save them in each of the levels before the final level, otherwise you'll end up fighting them minus the first girl and end up getting the bad end. You should just move the up arrow (Or whatever you press to move up) at certain sections in the levels to find the girls in jeopardy.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's a cheat for what seems to be infinite ammo in the readme.

On the title screen, move the cursor to the exit option, then press right arrow 10 times. A zombie moan will tell you that it's successful.
Be warned however that dying will lose the cheat and set you back to zero ammo.

The readme also has the location of the four girls to rescue, but I can't really figure out what it's saying for girl #3.

First girl, there's a spot in the first level where there's a corpse with lots of crows on it. Press up there to get to the hidden stage where you must get the zombies off the girl before she does.

Second girl, find her by pressing up near the tree with the underwear hanging from it, located after the porta-potty. Don't kill the zombie first. Walk past and kill the drill machine, otherwise it will activate and kill the girl.

(Google Translate says "Door sandwiched between the glass window of one side 3-2 2 3") You need to kick the switches to move the claw so that it will intercept the blade, then hit the third switch when it's close enough. You'll need to reposition the claw after each hit on the blade. Do it three times and the blade breaks.

Fourth girl, after you get off the elevator in the fourth stage, ignore the obvious exit and go left past a chandelier and dumpster to another passage. Here you must stand on the switch on the right to send the girl all the way to the left, while avoiding the spikes. Take your time here, and she can take a few hits before dying, but she gets pushed back.
If you don't rescue the girls, they show up in the final stage as mini-bosses between stage sections.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Third girl is where you see zombies through the window, you move up to the door near it. The second time you see the window I think. What you need to do is move the claw over to the saw and push the third lever three times over to stop the saw.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ah, that's where it is. Also the last three dot animations in the gallery, I'm not sure where they could be. 68 is a zombified player, 69 is her spreading her ass cheeks, and 70 is her masturbating with a futa dick. There doesn't seem to be any "finish" animation for the last two.

TentacleZombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How the hell do you get a shotgun? I had to jump-kick my way all the way to the end and kept picking up bullets, but I get nothing every time I hit the V key to cycle weapons.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How the hell do you get a shotgun? I had to jump-kick my way all the way to the end and kept picking up bullets, but I get nothing every time I hit the V key to cycle weapons.
I think the guns are rewards from rescuing the girls.