What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan] [ アンコクマリモカン ] SPLATTER BEACH / スプラッタービーチ ~横スクロールエログロアクション~ RJ123292

OP
MajorKagami

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: OMFG Dead island H-game!!SPLATTER BEACH

no it will, should be a be a float. I'll give it a try to be sure.
hmmm.... interesting that wasn't it. well my knowledge ends there.

Last edited:

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score

PRO TIP: Be careful of where zombie bodies land. They can hide landmines that don't go off until you step on them.

>Dat feel when a roaming zombie doesn't skull fuck your disembodied head.

archangelgemini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have an odd request, only because I have great respect for the creator. Do not post a download of the full version on site. I will be buying my own copy as should and respectable person who wants it, however if you message me I will give it gladly if you are a poor person :p but I am merely asking please dont post it in thread if you can thanks

Necrosis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fair request. After splatter school I always buy his stuff. I'm poor to so I usually get the download but pay when I can. Which I know isn't fair but I always jump at the chance to pay for good stuff.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't mean to take a shit on your opinion which is indeed the right one to have, but asking everyone else not to share it is extremely selfish on your own behalf, don't you think?
I mean if you respect him then don't download it illegally and don't share it. There, done. No need to dictate everyone else's actions.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't mean to take a shit on your opinion which is indeed the right one to have, but asking everyone else not to share it is extremely selfish on your own behalf, don't you think?
I mean if you respect him then don't download it illegally and don't share it. There, done. No need to dictate everyone else's actions.
I was kinda thinking the same thing. If people like the artist/dev enough then they will buy it if they can. Some people can't buy it for various reasons, or choose to find a copy and play the game first before they buy it to see if it's worth it. Unlike most things you buy, amateur H games have almost zero quality control and can easily be a waste of money. If someone goes and releases a buggy piece of garbage, you're just kind of screwed.

I love this dev though, hope it sells well. I'll be trying to buy it if the guro element isn't too bad and there are enough levels. It looks about even with Splatter School so far.

Last edited:

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

By the by, what was the release date for this? Was it December?

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Dlsite page lists "late december 2013", so we're gonna have to wait a little while longer.

archangelgemini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First and foremost I would like to apologize since it was my other half who posted the comment >.> She meant well, she knew I didn't want the artists works published... as for now password changed!! Now on a further note I heard rumors devs work being pushed to later date is this true:eek:

WendigoJoe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Creator posted a December 20th release date on DL site.

Also, there's a preview video in his previous post.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Cant wait. Zombie rape is one of my big time fetishes, and its rare/not every good in some other games, or in hentai in general. Not to mention the girl is cute and sexy as fuck, love me some chub :D

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And its out :D good hunting, gentlemen!

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

yep is out il be refreshing for link each 5 seconds hahahaha i hope luck comes

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I wish this was on the english dlsite or I'd buy it.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sadly, the demo has been removed. I wish I could play it first since I'm not a fan of guro in h-games, but I can "understand" it in some games. If the player character is a girl i'd rather monsters just have sex with her, but I understand that if you fall on a spike floor, there's going to be blood. If the player character is male/monster...just have sex with the girls...why kill them? Girls are no fun being dead :rolleyes: (I like a lot the option in the upcoming game, Powerful Sister, to toggle on and off the guro).

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I still have the demo. Would there be any objections to me uploading it to Mega, since it's no longer available from DLsite?

archangelgemini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I will be buying this on thursday I will try to upload here when I can

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sadly, the demo has been removed. I wish I could play it first since I'm not a fan of guro in h-games, but I can "understand" it in some games. If the player character is a girl i'd rather monsters just have sex with her, but I understand that if you fall on a spike floor, there's going to be blood. If the player character is male/monster...just have sex with the girls...why kill them? Girls are no fun being dead :rolleyes: (I like a lot the option in the upcoming game, Powerful Sister, to toggle on and off the guro).
There is sex.

OP
MajorKagami

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there is only one thing to say about this.
zombie Money.jpg